the odd complaint....

MrDavid73

Male
Real Person
From
MO, US
Good morning my fellow freaks,

So recently and more often than one could imagine I was with a couple and was fucking the wife when the husband gets upset starts to complain and of course I stopped because I don't want any drama and the wife asks him what's wrong.

He proceeds to look me and asked me what's wrong with me and why I can't bust a nut because he's not going to sit around for some sweat session.

Now I have as I always do discuss the fact that I have some very odd stamina and that I sometimes won't bust or it may take a long time but deeper than that I find no importance in me getting a nut and I find the importance of making sure the woman gets there over and over and over again much more important.
That is where I get my pleasure.

Many times before my correspondence with Couples has ended because I let them know that I like Marathon sex or I can go for hours and hours without cumming once. I mean I thought most women wanted a man that could last. Now I understand that society's been brainwashed to think that the man busting his nut is the most important and that somehow a woman will feel that she is not attractive or doesn't turn him on enough or whatever if the man doesn't bust his nut.

Excuse my rant but it just pissed me off the other night and I actually think it is because she was into it and I made her squirt with sex and my tongue multiple times in the 17 minutes that I was allowed to fuck her.

The money shot isn't that important to me but to each their own. What are you guys thinking?

Please excuse any errors in punctuation or grammar as I am using voice to text

Last edited:
I understand your frustration and your recent experience looks like the husband was not fair.

The lady here has been a bit scared off by persons claiming they can go on "forever". She is scared that she can't live up to that as she needs breaks and may be too sore or just worn out or just tired.

So she is afraid she will disappoint and not satisfy the guy who has taken his time and money to come and visit us.

However the husband here would never stop something as long as she enjoys.

Wow, I am just amazed that the husband would stop that. I mean what better thing to happen, than watch his wife get royally fucked... I love marathon sex and am always looking for a Black man who can last like you do. I have met a couple who have been known to fuck for hours and some have and some haven't. I always appreciate all the guys who want to use me. My husband has never interfered with a Black lover with me and honestly if he did, I would tear into him. He has said it is about me and the Black man and all having a good time.

Wow, I am just amazed that the husband would stop that. I mean what better thing to happen, than watch his wife get royally fucked... I love marathon sex and am always looking for a Black man who can last like you do. I have met a couple who have been known to fuck for hours and some have and some haven't. I always appreciate all the guys who want to use me. My husband has never interfered with a Black lover with me and honestly if he did, I would tear into him. He has said it is about me and the Black man and all having a good time.
We are exactly alike!

Never had any complaints from going hours without cumming I've always tried to make sure the woman was well satisfied because I always want to be invited back whether I go or not is up to me but having the option is nice besides it's some fierce competition out there among the alpha males!!! It didn't sound like a complaint when I was told it takes too long to suck me off although I could see the disappointment and for some it was the first time they didn't complete the task they had always been able to do.

Back when I fucked women in front of their husbands/boyfriends there were a few men that got a sour look on their face when I was giving it to their wife/girlfriend. I don't recall anyone telling me to hurry up or try to stop me but there were a few that definitely didn't enjoy the show. I am sure that I caused some friction in a few relationships. Back then I had a lot of anger and I really got off screwing a white women harder, deeper, and longer than her partner could. Now none of the women that share my bed involve their husbands, and at this point in my life I am just fine with that

CJ (him): As a hardcore voyeur i might be a little dissapointed about not getting the money shot. But i would NEVER interfere nor complain that a bull didnt do what i wanted them too. If Fae was getting it good and having great sex then thats all that should matter as a supportive bf. I would still be happy knowing she was getting the pleasure ahe deserves. I can see how a woman might feel bad for not being able to finish someone off but sex is never just about one person. I'd enjoy the show her and the bull would enjoy sex. Everyones happy. Some men pride themselves on stamina. They thrive on giving as much pleasure as possible. They work to please the partner. And id like to think for men like that knowing you gave multiple orgasms is reward enough. The busted nut would just be the icing on the cake

Back