The Modern White Boy

Bliss and emotional freedom can only be attained when us white men stop deluding ourselves, cease the futile attempt to be a masculine man and accept the reality that our true happiness and correct place in society is as a feminized male. The more we come to accept our true femme being and abandon useless white male illusions the better off we will be...

It wasn't very easy for me to accept my role when i was at school. I thought that i could be sexually active and fuck girls. But the cold and hard truth
made me to accept that there are Alpha males and beta male. If you are a white boy with a short, thin and fast cumming dick all you can do is to serve Black Alpha Males and try to be usefull for a white girl, who will date you but fuck with Black O98G4q2gLg8.jpg

Last edited:
The modern white boy needs to understand one thing and one thing only ... your time is up.

It has been long enough now that your women understand we are superior, Genetically Superior. Your women are flocking to us in droves begging for our seed.

The modern white boy has only one option. Adapt to the situation... our masculinity is so powerful that must have you white men feel inferior. And you are you when you think of yourself as a man. But imagine if you didn't, if you imagine yourself and you are true place. Imagine how freeing it is to give up your masculinity, giving in to being owned and serving a black master.

Picture in your head as clear as you can.

Do you see it? Doesn't it feel liberating? Giving yourself over to your true femininity. You would finally be accepted by the blank man and you would finally feel like your true self. Give into those urges to kneel before your Black Masters.

Serving your Black Masters needs by giving him your woman, your body and mind is the only way to truly give yourself over to your submissive side.

You must dress, Act and speak like your white sisters and join them in their servitude to us. Give us your women, give us your ass and your mind and through our superiority masculinity we will give you happiness.View attachment 2681650View attachment 2681651
Totally agree with you Sir

The modern white boy needs to understand one thing and one thing only ... your time is up.

It has been long enough now that your women understand we are superior, Genetically Superior. Your women are flocking to us in droves begging for our seed.

The modern white boy has only one option. Adapt to the situation... our masculinity is so powerful that must have you white men feel inferior. And you are you when you think of yourself as a man. But imagine if you didn't, if you imagine yourself and you are true place. Imagine how freeing it is to give up your masculinity, giving in to being owned and serving a black master.

Picture in your head as clear as you can.

Do you see it? Doesn't it feel liberating? Giving yourself over to your true femininity. You would finally be accepted by the blank man and you would finally feel like your true self. Give into those urges to kneel before your Black Masters.

Serving your Black Masters needs by giving him your woman, your body and mind is the only way to truly give yourself over to your submissive side.

You must dress, Act and speak like your white sisters and join them in their servitude to us. Give us your women, give us your ass and your mind and through our superiority masculinity we will give you happiness.View attachment 2681650View attachment 2681651
Agree totally, sir.

q3wcsckbgrn31.png
u9a0u6zb7ko31.jpg
l4was0ing6o31.jpg
ryyco6r8ukn31.jpg
image.jpg
1569486809998.jpeg1569486809998.jpeg

It wasn't very easy for me to accept my role when i was at school. I thought that i could be sexually active and fuck girls. But the cold and hard truth
made me to accept that there are Alpha males and beta male. If you are a white boy with a short, thin and fast cumming dick all you can do is to serve Black Alpha Males and try to be usefull for a white girl, which will date you but fuck with BlackView attachment 2862265
You are so confused it is pathetic.

I bet if a black man with a "bbc" put own of those on their dick it wouldn't look like all that much either.

Back