The Modern White Boy

Do you wear a top? Or just let them hang out? Or maybe a one piece?

I have to say that we swim at my step sister's house in her pool. When I'd started hormones and began to bud we had to tell her, I mean, she'd notice boobies if they continued to grow, which we both hoped they would. Her reaction was to say "Finally!". I guess she'd read something in my personality that indicated I was a sissy.
It was she who said I should get a proper swimsuit which required a trip to WalMart to get one. She picked out the pink halter top and when I got home to her place I tried it on and she saw the bulge of the cage. That started a whole line of questioning that I hadn't anticipated. How did we have sex, did I interact with Her lovers? Have I started sucking cock? Did I swallow? the humiliation factor was large and, I have to admit, very exciting.
A dark spot started appearing in the bulge area so sis said I should wear a pad and got me a maxi. "Seems like someone's on her period" she observed.

I have to say that we swim at my step sister's house in her pool. When I'd started hormones and began to bud we had to tell her, I mean, she'd notice boobies if they continued to grow, which we both hoped they would. Her reaction was to say "Finally!". I guess she'd read something in my personality that indicated I was a sissy.
It was she who said I should get a proper swimsuit which required a trip to WalMart to get one. She picked out the pink halter top and when I got home to her place I tried it on and she saw the bulge of the cage. That started a whole line of questioning that I hadn't anticipated. How did we have sex, did I interact with Her lovers? Have I started sucking cock? Did I swallow? the humiliation factor was large and, I have to admit, very exciting.
A dark spot started appearing in the bulge area so sis said I should wear a pad and got me a maxi. "Seems like someone's on her period" she observed.
Interesting. Thanks for the story. I have to admit those are the questions I would have asked if I was her. Hope all is well.

The modern white boy needs to understand one thing and one thing only ... your time is up.

It has been long enough now that your women understand we are superior, Genetically Superior. Your women are flocking to us in droves begging for our seed.

The modern white boy has only one option. Adapt to the situation... our masculinity is so powerful that must have you white men feel inferior. And you are you when you think of yourself as a man. But imagine if you didn't, if you imagine yourself and you are true place. Imagine how freeing it is to give up your masculinity, giving in to being owned and serving a black master.

Picture in your head as clear as you can.

Do you see it? Doesn't it feel liberating? Giving yourself over to your true femininity. You would finally be accepted by the blank man and you would finally feel like your true self. Give into those urges to kneel before your Black Masters.

Serving your Black Masters needs by giving him your woman, your body and mind is the only way to truly give yourself over to your submissive side.

You must dress, Act and speak like your white sisters and join them in their servitude to us. Give us your women, give us your ass and your mind and through our superiority masculinity we will give you happiness.View attachment 2681650View attachment 2681651
So very true, sir! More white boys must accept our position as beta sissy boys.

# TRUTH!!!

This is a FANTASTIC POST that ALL whitebois need to read and take to heart!!!

Whites are the race of femininity!!! Whitebois need to embrace our inherent whiteness/femininity, and take on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN! This is what sex should look like for ALL whitebois...

Start it at the 4 minute mark, because the gagging is a little much!

However, it's still an excellent demonstration of what you are talking about, and how roles for whitebois is supposed to be!!!

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!!

Fabulous! Bring on the future!

The modern white boy needs to understand one thing and one thing only ... your time is up.

It has been long enough now that your women understand we are superior, Genetically Superior. Your women are flocking to us in droves begging for our seed.

The modern white boy has only one option. Adapt to the situation... our masculinity is so powerful that must have you white men feel inferior. And you are you when you think of yourself as a man. But imagine if you didn't, if you imagine yourself and you are true place. Imagine how freeing it is to give up your masculinity, giving in to being owned and serving a black master.

Do you see it? Doesn't it feel liberating? Giving yourself over to your true femininity. You would finally be accepted by the blank man and you would finally feel like your true self. Give into those urges to kneel before your Black Masters.

Serving your Black Masters needs by giving him your woman, your body and mind is the only way to truly give yourself over to your submissive side.

You must dress, Act and speak like your white sisters and join them in their servitude to us. Give us your women, give us your ass and your mind and through our superiority masculinity we will give you happiness.View attachment 2681650View attachment 2681651
Blackmen are truly Superior athletically & sexually the only true sex organs us white boi's have is our mouths & assholes. us white boi's can't sexually satisfy our wives- only 41 % of wives orgasm (not fake it), 62% are not satisfied sexually with their husbands, 87% want sex with Superior Blackmen.

They sat hard attitudes indicate hard cocks. If so, I would love to see your cock, honey!

Back