The Modern White Boy

my wife and i have started going down this path and we are trying to figure out how to discreetly make it permanent and just giving ourselves to it
There is no such thing as discreetly changing your gender. At some point in time, you will have to stop living as a man and start living as a woman. You could do transvestitism, putting on a female persona only in the bedroom, which is a perfectly acceptable alternative. In fact, it is the better alternative if you are only doing this as a fetish. Gender transformation is not something you do as a way to get your rocks off. It is an expression of your deepest natural instinct even when you are not aroused.

There is no such thing as discreetly changing your gender. At some point in time, you will have to stop living as a man and start living as a woman. You could do transvestitism, putting on a female persona only in the bedroom, which is a perfectly acceptable alternative. In fact, it is the better alternative if you are only doing this as a fetish. Gender transformation is not something you do as a way to get your rocks off. It is an expression of your deepest natural instinct even when you are not aroused.
thank you :). we are just starting to go down this road but it feels much more natural, im not sure i am going to go through wiht a gender transformation but i certainly identify and feel natural as the "modern white boy/husband" and it seems to be really working for us.

Back