The Modern White Boy

# TRUTH!!!

This is a FANTASTIC POST that ALL whitebois need to read and take to heart!!!

Whites are the race of femininity!!! Whitebois need to embrace our inherent whiteness/femininity, and take on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN! This is what sex should look like for ALL whitebois...

Start it at the 4 minute mark, because the gagging is a little much!

However, it's still an excellent demonstration of what you are talking about, and how roles for whitebois is supposed to be!!!

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!!
Fantastic video!
Should have transitioned when I was young!

The modern white boy needs to understand one thing and one thing only ... your time is up.

It has been long enough now that your women understand we are superior, Genetically Superior. Your women are flocking to us in droves begging for our seed.

The modern white boy has only one option. Adapt to the situation... our masculinity is so powerful that must have you white men feel inferior. And you are you when you think of yourself as a man. But imagine if you didn't, if you imagine yourself and you are true place. Imagine how freeing it is to give up your masculinity, giving in to being owned and serving a black master.

Picture in your head as clear as you can.

Do you see it? Doesn't it feel liberating? Giving yourself over to your true femininity. You would finally be accepted by the blank man and you would finally feel like your true self. Give into those urges to kneel before your Black Masters.

Serving your Black Masters needs by giving him your woman, your body and mind is the only way to truly give yourself over to your submissive side.

You must dress, Act and speak like your white sisters and join them in their servitude to us. Give us your women, give us your ass and your mind and through our superiority masculinity we will give you happiness.View attachment 2681650View attachment 2681651
I would never be able to be a beautiful boi like these pictures show, but that doesn't stop me from craving your cock and wanting nothing more than to give you pleasure.

The modern white boy needs to understand one thing and one thing only ... your time is up.

It has been long enough now that your women understand we are superior, Genetically Superior. Your women are flocking to us in droves begging for our seed.

The modern white boy has only one option. Adapt to the situation... our masculinity is so powerful that must have you white men feel inferior. And you are you when you think of yourself as a man. But imagine if you didn't, if you imagine yourself and you are true place. Imagine how freeing it is to give up your masculinity, giving in to being owned and serving a black master.

Picture in your head as clear as you can.

Do you see it? Doesn't it feel liberating? Giving yourself over to your true femininity. You would finally be accepted by the blank man and you would finally feel like your true self. Give into those urges to kneel before your Black Masters.

Serving your Black Masters needs by giving him your woman, your body and mind is the only way to truly give yourself over to your submissive side.

You must dress, Act and speak like your white sisters and join them in their servitude to us. Give us your women, give us your ass and your mind and through our superiority masculinity we will give you happiness.View attachment 2681650View attachment 2681651
Can I fuck your black bum bum with my white penis?

Back