The Gospel Truth

Here is the real data, for you girls to consider. Many studies have been done specifically but nobody has connected the dots on penis size, or perhaps it was to protect the oh so fragile male ego. Here presented to you for your pleasure, I give you the the naked sword of truth, the long and short of it if you will, the rock hard facts.
Consider the average North American penis at 5.1", then look at the woman's preferred penis size chart...5.1" rates as an E, not satisfactory. Factor out the large US black population, now things are really getting pathetic. Average girth is a mere 4.8" in circumference, good for anal sex only really. No wonder anal sex is getting more and more popular and is preferred over penis in vagina sex. The G spot is stimulated through the colon that way. You need at least a 7 1/2" penis to stimulate your upper and lower fornix, larger vaginas even longer penises. Girth is so important to stimulate the inner legs of the clitoris around the opening of the vagina, unachievable with the North American male norm.
Now factor in the rising obesity rates and you have 4" of combined pubic fat, leaving 1.1" of actual penetration!
A lesbian girlfriend with an 8" dildo would give you more sexual satisfaction and she knows how to eat pussy!
The male gene pool sorrily needs a lot of help in the penis department. 90% of white males in North America have a penis 5.5" and smaller...sad but true.
Why the small penis was kept in the gene pool for so long is, women traditionally married for power and unfortunately many CEOs have 3" penises, which unfortunately doesn't cut the mustard really. Times are a changing however, the new age gals are making more money than their male friends these days. The internet gives you a wealth of knowledge at your finger tips.
Now the true lady penis connoisseur indulges in frequent flyer tropical African Romance Holidays by the millions every year. The destination of choice is the Caribbean, Gambia or Kenya for the Big Bamboo, the Mandingo, the big black Python on the white sand beaches there. A true trip to paradise would be an understatement.
This is where the average penis size is 7" plus and ample girth, combined with those young, tall, lean, muscular black bodies, born to fuck white women.
http://www.18karatreggae.com/2016/01/29/6736/

Blackcocksociety.com

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/03/penis-size-guide-women-ideal-length-girth_n_4715742.html

http://www.sextourismdr.com

If you go there by yourself, they will swarm you at the airport and cater to your every whim and beckon call, they'll treat you like a queen, not like the selfish bastards back home.
You can have a new BBC every day of your holiday, or you can organize a Congo line of eagar, lithe, muscular black men. Their ripped abs, broad backs, powerful arms with the endurance and stamina of Kenyan runners, pounding your puss until you are splashed to the tits in pussy potion, endlessly for hours. You experience one continuous explosive and convulsing orgasm for the first time altering your conscience.
Free yourself, close your eyes, spread your wings and let your unbridled sexuality soar as it was created to do. Discover and experience the power of your true sexual spiritual being...a tigress, nurtured, unearthed and unleashed via the ancient, rhythmic beat of African drums carrying you off to another realm of reality and conscienceness never imagined before. You finally able to devour all the fresh meat your passionate heart desires.
Now go forth and dabble in the the African gene pool, the water is just right!
Remember google is your friend!

To effectively achieve cervical orgasms, (total body orgasms), that are powerful, intense, life changing, and very spiritual the penis must slide into the posterior fornix which stimulates the Deep spot or backstop. 95% of white males can't hit the posterior fornix because the 95 percentile of white men's penises are shorter than 7". This is why you always hear" When you go black you never go back! " as 7.1" is the average Congo extraction man's penis length.
The cervical orgasm is the Queen of female of orgasms, it makes your total body shudder and your legs all rubbery, truly a spiritual awakening.

Did you know? Orgasms can transport you to another state of consciousness! An awe-like state that almost makes you forget yourself! We are talking about cervical orgasm.
The cervix lies within. It’s the deep center of the vagina or what Kim Anami calls the “gateway of life”. In Taoist reflexology the cervix is the heart point in women. When this center is being massaged we often react through emotions. Some women feel pain, and have the need to cry, some women feel joy and have the need to laugh. Whatever lies in our heart, it wants to express itself.
Like a timid deer, women often shy away from the cervix because it can feel painful at first touch. The womb is the women’s second heart! It’s where our integrity as women has its source and our yearning for true bliss begins. But it needs to be approached in a gentle and trusting way, so women can open themselves up for the deeper-lying pleasures.
Once we are ready to surrender into the sensation and are able to relax in the cervical area, we can experience the most powerful orgasms that exist. Yep, I tell you – mind-blowing ones.

Cervical Orgasm – Exploring the Most Mysterious Female Orgasm

Did you know? Orgasms can transport you to another state of consciousness! An awe-like state that almost makes you forget yourself! We are talking about cervical orgasm.
The cervix lies within. It’s the deep center of the vagina or what Kim Anami calls the “gateway of life”. In Taoist reflexology the cervix is the heart point in women. When this center is being massaged we often react through emotions. Some women feel pain, and have the need to cry, some women feel joy and have the need to laugh. Whatever lies in our heart,

Like a timid deer, women often shy away from the cervix because it can feel painful at first touch. The womb is the women’s second heart! It’s where our integrity as women has its source and our yearning for true bliss begins. But it needs to be approached in a gentle and trusting way, so women can open themselves up for the deeper-lying pleasures.
Once we are ready to surrender into the sensation and are able to relax in the cervical area, we can experience the most powerful orgasms that exist. Yep, I tell you – mind-blowing ones.
Quick Cervical Orgasm Facts
* The Cervix is the gateway to a women’s womb.
* Historically the word cervix can be followed back to the word “deer”. Maybe that explains the sensed shyness around it.
* It has been documented since at least the times of Hippocrates, over 2,000 years ago.
* The size and shape of the cervical opening varies. In women who have not had a natural birth the cervix has a circular opening. In women who have had a vaginal delivery the cervical opening looks slit-like (so almost like a vagina inside a vagina).
* The Cervix has hundred of glands which produce cervical mucus. This mucus is like a natural clock, its consistency determines what cycle a women is in, and whether she is ovulating or not.
Anatomy
Open the cervix open the heart – Kim Anami
Once she trusts, once she surrenders you’ll discover deep within a place where all life begins where her deepest desires can be fulfilled. Yes, you found the cervix. A pure bliss zone.
So where is it?
Technically speaking it’s the lower part of the uterus, it’s around 2-3 cm long and has a cylindrical shape. The side of the cervix that bulges into the vagina is also where the sperm must travel through to fertilize the egg cells.
You can stimulate it best with a dildo or with your lover’s penis. Best position here is either from behind or also you riding him on top with a horizontal back and forth and movement.
My experience
The implosion of pure bliss
When I am riding on top and move my hips back and forth (instead of up and down) my cervix gets massaged in a rhythmical stroking manner. I get hotter and hotter. My womb burns with passion and I feel like I’m one step from this implosion of pure bliss. It’s that point where no-mind is involved, just pure surrendering into this sensation without any fear of the void. I use my breath to let go of my obstacles, the barriers within myself that want to take control. I breathe in deeply, and move my spine in a wave-like movement. BAM! It’s moving upwards, in a seemingly endless flow. It’s not a peak, it’s an expansion of joy! I could go on forever…
For what is it good for?
To prove to yourself that there is a powerful ******* of universal energy within us and all around us. To learn to surrender. Let go of control. It may also prevent cervical cancer and other medical issues around the cervix; there is no evidence on this but it definitely moves some stagnant energies. To alter your consciousness. To connect with your inner self.
Tantra
Tantra promotes the cervical orgasm big time. The tradition says that it’s the most beneficial orgasm of all. The cervix contracts and other parts deep within the vagina do too, while the pc muscle normally stays relaxed. Compared to the G-spot orgasm the cervical orgasm is more expansive. Tantrikas report high sensitivity beyond the physical body. It has a highly subliming effect (lifting the sexual energy upwards) to the higher chakra (energy wheels).
All around the cervix can be found tiny erotogenic spots, especially the A-Spots (posterior fornix and anterior fornix). Those spots are located under and behind the cervix. The stimulation of the A-spots may have a similar effect to the cervical orgasm.
The uplifting effect of sexual energy may bring you to a higher state of consciousness that may, according to tantric traditions, bring you closer to God, to yourself, to your soul, to the divine or to whatever you want to call it.

https://www.layla-martin.com/2015/cervical-orgasms/

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/anterior-or-posterior-fornix.209403/

https://www.18karatreggae.com/2016/01/29/6736/

87% of white women prefer black men.
The other 13% are liars! ;)

7.1 " is the average Black bulls cock.
5.1 " is the average white boys pecker.
90% of white boys are 5.5" or less, why are they kept in the gene pool? Do woman all over the world a favour and have Black babies!
End racism and sexual repression like Brazil has done...Mulatto is gorgeous.

Last edited:
Here is why Black men are better athletes and way better performing, well endowed lovers than white men.

Send to

J Natl Cancer Inst. 1986 Jan;76(1):45-8.
Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black and white men.
Ross R, Bernstein L, Judd H, Hanisch R, Pike M, Henderson B.
Abstract
Blacks in the United States have the highest prostate cancer rate in the world and nearly twice that of whites in the United States. The 2:1 black-to-white ratio in prostate cancer rates is already apparent at age 45 years, the age at which the earliest prostate cancer cases occur. This finding suggests that the factor(s) responsible for the difference in rates occurs, or first occurs, early in life. Testosterone has been hypothesized to play a role in the etiology of prostate cancer, because testosterone and its metabolite, dihydrotestosterone, are the principal trophic hormones that regulate growth and function of epithelial prostate tissue. This report gives the results of assays of circulating steroid hormone levels in white and black college students in Los Angeles, CA. Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Both these differences were statistically significant. Adjustment by analysis of covariance for time of sampling, age, weight, alcohol use, cigarette smoking, and use of prescription ******* somewhat reduced the differences. After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level. A 15% difference in circulating testosterone levels could readily explain a twofold difference in prostate cancer risk.

PMID:

[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

oh yeah, another "emasculation of the white male" thread ... wow, we haven't had one of these in a while. I love the sincerity of the o-p; that's important. And all this backed up with reliable study sources like "The Sexual Sociological Endowment" In the Cultural Histology dept of Rutgers University. Thank god for someone finally revealing the truth, something else that seems to be lacking often, through the reliable & unbiased 18 KARAT REGGIE. Let me know when its appropriate to post some white male castration pics & vids for visualization support.

I read the Rutgers cervix article carefully because if I read one more article about black cocks penetrating the womb through the cervix, I swear to god I'm going to be serving time for assault & battery.
pic_Truth2.jpg ...........cartoon_AsleepAtComputer.jpg

Last edited:
Here is why Black men are better athletes and way better performing, well endowed lovers than white men.

Send to

Abstract
Blacks in the United States have the highest prostate cancer rate in the world and nearly twice that of whites in the United States. The 2:1 black-to-white ratio in prostate cancer rates is already apparent at age 45 years, the age at which the earliest prostate cancer cases occur. This finding suggests that the factor(s) responsible for the difference in rates occurs, or first occurs, early in life. Testosterone has been hypothesized to play a role in the etiology of prostate cancer, because testosterone and its metabolite, dihydrotestosterone, are the principal trophic hormones that regulate growth and function of epithelial prostate tissue. This report gives the results of assays of circulating steroid hormone levels in white and black college students in Los Angeles, CA. Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Both these differences were statistically significant. Adjustment by analysis of covariance for time of sampling, age, weight, alcohol use, cigarette smoking, and use of prescription ******* somewhat reduced the differences. After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level. A 15% difference in circulating testosterone levels could readily explain a twofold difference in prostate cancer risk.

PMID:

Women by the millions for a hundred years go on sex tours to the Caribbean, Kenya and Gambia for one thing...BBC.
The destination of choice is definitely not Jolly old England for sex.
Get on a plane and see for yourself.
Men make sex tours to Asia and Costa Rica. Asian women are more feminine to white males and Black men are more masculine to white women. You don't hear us white girls complain about Asian women having smaller vaginas and delicate femininity.
http://www.republicoft.com/2007/11/29/mandigo-sex-tours/

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9ed_1396333655

http://indianajo.com/2013/03/lets-talk-about-sex-female-sex-tourism-in-the-gambia.html

There is a movie out called Paradise: Love you should see, it is about BBC and female sex tourism.

Last edited:

Send to

Abstract

PMID:

Reactions: wit
image.jpeg When the lower fornix is penetrated by a BBC.image.jpeg I really is a cruel joke of mom nature only 2% of white penises are able reach the lower fornix, inducing the Queen of all female orgasms...the cervical orgasm. It is also bad for us white girls...there aren't enough Black Bulls to go around.White women should have more black babies.
The more obese society gets the longer the penis is required to penetrate the lower fornix. Sad but true.

Last edited:
The largest verified male organ belongs to a bisexual white guy in New York City. He is 13 and 1/2 inches if I recall correctly. He claims he doesn't get much pussy. Most women are likely scared to get pinned down by an cock like that

Fact is there is a higher frequency of large penises 8" and up in the Black population than the White population where
95% of white penises are smaller than 7" whereas 7.1" is the average Black penis and 5.1" is the White American penis average.
I don't have 38d tits and you don't here me crying about it. Fact is fact.

Everyone has something about their body they wish they could change.
I get it.
But ripping yourself apart isn't the best use of your time.
Think about how much more free time you would have if you didn't use it up criticizing your body and hating on yourself.
Zen of the day: the glass is already broken

Some girls who never tried a BBC or the white boys that want to know what all the fuss is about would find it educational.
Nothing like first hand experience though for a real education, as you well know. ;)

Last edited:
Back