The good kind of sore.

Sdmcox

Male
I took off work early yesterday to met up with my black "friend". It was our second time so he was a bit more comfortable being agressive with using my mouth. I woke up this morning with my neck and throat pretty sore.

I love this constant reminder, everytime I swallow or move my head how I had his thick cock buried, and pumping down my throat.

I still gagged a little when I swallowed his load. It just seemed so much more than I can shoot. I will try harder next time to enjoy that part more.

I took off work early yesterday to met up with my black "friend". It was our second time so he was a bit more comfortable being agressive with using my mouth. I woke up this morning with my neck and throat pretty sore.

I love this constant reminder, everytime I swallow or move my head how I had his thick cock buried, and pumping down my throat.

I still gagged a little when I swallowed his load. It just seemed so much more than I can shoot. I will try harder next time to enjoy that part more.
A lovely day and memory

I am in my happy place. Throat is raw and I can still smell him in my beard, and taste his cum in my mouth!

Good little white boys let BLACK MEN FUCK their lilly white bottoms too!!! All white boys should get BLACKED RAW!!! C'mon white boy time to give it up to the BLACK MAN!!! Sucking BLACK DICK is doing only half your job!!!

Good little white boys let BLACK MEN FUCK their lilly white bottoms too!!! All white boys should get BLACKED RAW!!! C'mon white boy time to give it up to the BLACK MAN!!! Sucking BLACK DICK is doing only half your job!!!
Yeah, I am happy for you that you have found what you like. I am just not there.

I know exactly what you mean. I remember well after my first time how for a few days every time I moved just right or sit I could feel the slight reminder of the way I was used for his pleasure. As far as what you like , oral and/or anal, it’s great that you’re doing what you like. I know I’ll always love they way a BBC fills my throat.

Back