A Site For The Sore Eyes

This fictional story goes back in time when I was a young adolescent boy clinging to grandpa every step. My 70 year old grandpa was my world and I enjoyed listening to his words of wisdom. Grandpa taught me a lot about everything dealing with farming and I was so glad when my parents decided that it was best that I didn't need to be growing up on the mean city streets. At 12 years old I was beginning to masterubate while bathing. My grandpa was a handsome old man that was well known and respected around town. He was one of a very few black men that could read . His 6'2 muscular frame set him apart from the other older men around the town. Grandpa was very handy when it came to fixing things such as cars , homes and even dealing with animals. I would always ask to go with him whenever he would do side jobs for people. It's amazing how racism played a huge part in the little town but that didn't stop grandpa from helping others. When he had to do work for white folks he wouldn't take me with him for some reason or another and it bothered me so being curious one day I hopped on my horse and followed grandpa to this white woman house . Mrs. Margie had just lost her husband of 40 years. She is a fiery red headed woman in her 70's . Since the corn storks stood high I could hid in the field without grandpa knowing that I was there. I slowly creeps up to Mrs Margie back porch and looking inside not seeing anyone in the kitchen so I slip around to the bedroom window, as I approach I heard Mrs Margie screaming ( you're killing me ohhhh you're killing me ) my little heart skip a beat thinking that my grandpa was chocking the ******* out of a white woman. I got onto my tippy toes and to my surprise my grandma hairy black ass with nappy grey hair all over and Mrs Margie wrinkled white ass with fiery red hair everywhere. I couldn't believe what I was see, I tried to turn away but was unable to. I had seen grandpa huge black dick several times before whenever we pissed in the field but never on hard before. It was huge and I couldn't believe Mrs Margie was able to take grandpa massive black dick . For some strange reason my little dick became hard as a lump of steel and I began to jack my dick as grandpa pounded Mrs Margie red Pussy . My grandpa grunted and blew a huge load of chocolate love juice deep inside her red hole and I shot a load of cum into Mrs Margie rose bushes. That picture was embedded into my little mind forever. Now I know to follow grandpa whenever he want allow me to go with him . Later that night I heard grandpa banging grandma, I wounded how he could fuck like that at his age. I hope that I inherited his genes.

Back