The freedom of interracial cuckoldry

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
As a non-sexually dominant white male (currently single) I feel the emergence of interracial cuckolding and the submissive role for the white cuckold to be an absolute godsend. It obviates the need to attempt to be sexually dominant, but rather allows me to fit into a submissive role that fits my character, psychology and sexuality.

I'm NOT turned-on by sexually dominating someone but instead feel greatly aroused if my white female partner lusts after big black men and likes being taken and dominated by more dominant alpha black males. I state 'interracial cuckoldry' because I, in no way whatsoever, have these cuckold feelings in any other racial arrangement except perhaps if I was partnering an Asian female who liked big black men.

I wonder if there are other white males out there who feel the same?

As a non-sexually dominant white male (currently single) I feel the emergence of interracial cuckolding and the submissive role for the white cuckold to be an absolute godsend. It obviates the need to attempt to be sexually dominant, but rather allows me to fit into a submissive role that fits my character, psychology and sexuality.

I'm NOT turned-on by sexually dominating someone but instead feel greatly aroused if my white female partner lusts after big black men and likes being taken and dominated by more dominant alpha black males. I state 'interracial cuckoldry' because I, in no way whatsoever, have these cuckold feelings in any other racial arrangement except perhaps if I was partnering an Asian female who liked big black men.

Exactly

It's surprising the number of white men who have these cuckold desires and especially the number that want to be cucked by bigger more dominant black men. I wonder if it taps into something deep in our primal past or is it conditioned by the huge increase in interracial relationships and interracial erotica, or maybe both have an impact alongside other factors.

It would be interesting for evolutionary biologists and sex researchers to study the rise of white men wanting to be in interracial cuckold relationships. The average size differences between men and women suggests that for part of our evolutionary history alpha males were mating with numerous females and the pair-bonding that has been commonplace in recent history may not have been so strong.

Big black men are the archetypal alpha males and so maybe their increased presence in white societies is tapping into a beta male psyche that has long been hidden or repressed.

Whatever the causal factors the desire to be a cuckold to a white female who likes big dominant alpha black men is real and strong for white cuckold males like me.

When I was younger the idea of being a cuck would have been shameful and anathema to me. But over time barriers have broken down and sexual goals developed and changed to where they are now. I'm still attracted to white women as much as I was when I was younger but now I like to see them with big black men with me taking a cuckold role, with more of a focus on performing oral sex rather than penetrative sex - I have become particularly attracted to white women who only take black cock.

It is the future!

Attachments

• FuShark-447613-Commission_-_Midnight_Visit.png
    FuShark-447613-Commission_-_Midnight_Visit.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 238

You sound like my hubby; he loves being the sub cuckold much more to black men than he ever did to white guys.

You sound like my hubby; he loves being the sub cuckold much more to black men than he ever did to white guys.
Yes. I, in no way whatsoever, would enjoy or want to be submissive to a white male who fucks my partner. I'm totally a cuck to black men only, although my sexual focus is exclusively on the erotic and sexy white women who lust after big black men.

Freedom, perhaps freedom is the wrong term. This is because I don't appear to have any choice about what I feel attracted to! I feel attracted to white women who like big black men, and not sure there's much freedom in that.

That said, I'm no longer confined by the norms of my society and culture and that is a kind of freedom. There are no rewards for a white male who loves black loving white women - but what the hell, that's who I am!

Freedom, perhaps freedom is the wrong term. This is because I don't appear to have any choice about what I feel attracted to! I feel attracted to white women who like big black men, and not sure there's much freedom in that.

That said, I'm no longer confined by the norms of my society and culture and that is a kind of freedom. There are no rewards for a white male who loves black loving white women - but what the hell, that's who I am!
I know two interracial couple well enough and long enough to know what they are about. Both guys are tall in the six foot five or better.

Kay who is six two played in a mixed basket ball league got tired of this big tall guy that would just stand them when it came time for a jump ball and just dominate everyone who blocked shots in a way that made people intimidated.

So she went up against him for a jump ball and when he went up she grabbed the bottom for his shorts and dropped them to his knees. Well he bent over to pull them back up she kissed him there at center court. After that she could out jump him and even slam dunk against him. A year later they were married they have been together for thirty five years. They do have their differences like she is a Boston Celtics fan and he is a Bulls fan. They both cheer for the Toronto Blue Jays and are spilt on hockey as he is a Montreal fan and she loves the
Vancouver team. They have five ******* one is a Dentist another is a Doctor not sure what the twins are doing the last time we were together they were going to be teachers.

Although there's a freedom in admitting that I have strong interracial cuckold feelings and that I get more turned on by black men fucking white women than I would doing it myself, I'm still not confident enough to let friends or family know this side of me.

Maybe that's not a problem though as certain aspects of ones life should be compartmentalized. However, if I ever do get into the lifestyle, I'd like to form a new group of friends who are in the interracial cuckold lifestyle and be able to share this part of myself that I'm unable to do at present.

That said, actually admitting my own interracial cuck mentality and sexuality to myself does have a liberative feel to it.

I wonder how many men with a cuckold psychology are living in a monogamous vanilla relationship with all the social expectations, identities and roles of what it is to be a 'man' hanging over them? Having to pretend or attempting to be a dominant male when in their heart they know they're a beta male and secretly desire to be a cuckold.

At one point they probably couldn't even entertain this thought for a second, but now with sites like this, becoming an IR cuckold is actually an acceptable self-perception and relationship goal.

I wonder how many men with a cuckold psychology are living in a monogamous vanilla relationship with all the social expectations, identities and roles of what it is to be a 'man' hanging over them? Having to pretend or attempting to be a dominant male when in their heart they know they're a beta male and secretly desire to be a cuckold.

At one point they probably couldn't even entertain this thought for a second, but now with sites like this, becoming an IR cuckold is actually an acceptable self-perception and relationship goal.
Amazing and well put. I am very much what you are pointing out..

Back