The first clean up with a BBC

My wife and I often fantasize about including other men including BBC. We’ve had a few MFM nights and loved the excitement and fun. Our fantasy sharing has started to get more extreme. I noticed when I mentioned cleaning her filled pussy real good she got super excited! Anyone care to share about their first time cleaning up a cream pie? What emotions you felt? How it went? Did it lead to real good sex for the husband afterwards? Etc.
My first time eating a cream pie my wife asked me
To be honest I was a little taken back
This was after we had a 3 some with BBC
But I could see she was really turned on
So I went down on her. She came instantly. I even cleaned her ass. He was a big cummer and it leaked down

My first time eating a cream pie my wife asked me
To be honest I was a little taken back
This was after we had a 3 some with BBC
But I could see she was really turned on
So I went down on her. She came instantly. I even cleaned her ass. He was a big cummer and it leaked down
I would have done the same.

First time we had discussed it before hand she would like that and then when it happened she called me over and asked me if I would like to clean her pussy now? I said sure, hesitantly, and walked over and positoned her toward the edge of the bed facing me with her legs open and licked her clean. Afterwards I asked if she enjoyed me doing that and she said she did enjoy it and hoped I did too but later on confessed it made her feel differently about me some how, like less of a man or something and that made her a little sad but she knew she might feel that way, I then came back with"did it make you want to have sex with T more or see him as more of an alpha at that moment, She replied yes, she knew when i did that I had completely given up trying to compete with him and she then knew she would really have to get her needs meet outside of our marriage. But yes, she liked it and wanted me to do it again.

From Christine -
The first time Ray did it, he was told to do it by my bull.
He was skittish, I kind of think he was waiting for me to say something like
"it's okay" or "go ahead". Instead, I said nothing, I just watched.
When he finally got his head near my hole, the bull just pushed his face
in it.

He took to it from there. He lapped at my stinky holes like a little puppy.
My bull looked at me and smiled and said "I told you he gonna do it".
While I was thinking, "OMG!, How can Ray lower himself to do that?"
But on the other hand, me and my bull started making-out as he licked out
the mix of fresh and stale cumload; it was then I knew I was going to
be a hotwife and Ray was going to have to deal with it.
Awesome

I was shocked the first time my hubby cleaned me. One night after my lover unloaded inside and unmounted me my legs still spread hubby got up and went straight for my pussy and started licking. He did so fast I didn't have a chance to move. OMG did it feel good he was going crazy on my pussy I couldn't hold back, and I soaked his face with my juices which include BBC cum. I was in Heaven :bigsmile:
That's our husbands thanking u for loving BBC.
What guy doesn't like BBC cum?

Our Bull is Latin ...We have not been lucky enough to find the right Black Gentleman Bull Yet
For our first creampie cleaning ..It has always been this major fantasy life goal ..
I was a little surprised to see our Bull's face when he started to unload into her for the first time ....
He and her both ordered me to get to it ... It was a wild experience .. She sat on my face and then I finished
cleaning her while she laid down and he spanked my Ass , It was as sub as I ever felt ..
I am not into eating any man's cum but I do think symbolically "ME Cleaning HER BULL" is as defining as could be as far as me being put in my place.
So I imagine the Bull that she allows not only to cum in her but is worthy for me to clean
Has an earned ownership and position in our Relationship .

Our Bull is Latin ...We have not been lucky enough to find the right Black Gentleman Bull Yet
For our first creampie cleaning ..It has always been this major fantasy life goal ..
I was a little surprised to see our Bull's face when he started to unload into her for the first time ....
He and her both ordered me to get to it ... It was a wild experience .. She sat on my face and then I finished
cleaning her while she laid down and he spanked my Ass , It was as sub as I ever felt ..
I am not into eating any man's cum but I do think symbolically "ME Cleaning HER BULL" is as defining as could be as far as me being put in my place.
So I imagine the Bull that she allows not only to cum in her but is worthy for me to clean
Has an earned ownership and position in our Relationship .
Nice post, and. Good start.

For us, this is my wife's thing. Even if I wanted to do a creampie clean up, she would not offer. At best, she would give me her wet panties, soaked with her juices & her bull's cum to hand wash.
The closest I guess, is when she returns home she would give me a light French kiss and a wink, before stepping into the shower.

My wife and I often fantasize about including other men including BBC. We’ve had a few MFM nights and loved the excitement and fun. Our fantasy sharing has started to get more extreme. I noticed when I mentioned cleaning her filled pussy real good she got super excited! Anyone care to share about their first time cleaning up a cream pie? What emotions you felt? How it went? Did it lead to real good sex for the husband afterwards? Etc.
I ate my 1st cream pie when I was 19 from 34 year old married woman
i'd come to soon and she just climbed up my body for me to use my mouth to finish her off. I was addicted to cleaning all pussy's after that no matter whether mine or other guys
cream in them

I was shocked the first time my hubby cleaned me. One night after my lover unloaded inside and unmounted me my legs still spread hubby got up and went straight for my pussy and started licking. He did so fast I didn't have a chance to move. OMG did it feel good he was going crazy on my pussy I couldn't hold back, and I soaked his face with my juices which include BBC cum. I was in Heaven :bigsmile:
loved my x wife squirting on my face when I cleaned her up after her boss had done the deed

Don’t overthink it because you will have a million things going around in your head mixed feelings and emotions about it

Best advice is to not be afraid and go down on her and lick and suck her clit
Eat her pussy like it’s your last supper

She will be so sensitive down there after she’s had a good fuck of a bbc that when you start licking she may initially push you away
That’s not that she doesn’t want you to lick her pussy
It’s just tingling like crazy and she will be on the verge of a mind blowing orgasm so intense that
You just have to hold her legs open and get stuck in
You will both enjoy it like nothing else you have experienced before
Yes 100% sammy often pushes me away and I know her clit has become so sensitive to let me carry on sometimes she will squirt then pull me back and old my head for another round

Back