The feeling we girls get waiting to meet out Bull

Whitewife

Female
From
UK
When I know I have a bull cumming to see me I get in a right state for hours leading up to it, I keep getting waves of excitement, I love selecting my panties bra, stockings and the heels I will wear for him.
Sometimes I find I need to get my black dildo out to settle my nerves too
I just love the build up to session with a bull and was wondering what other ladies experience when they have a good fuck cumming their way?

I love getting ready, the excitement that builds just adds to the enjoyment later. I will take my time getting ready and pamper myself so I am at my best for my Bull. I also make my hubby participate and make sure I have a good clean shave. It is always fun for me to see that I am doing all that for my Bull.

When I know I have a bull cumming to see me I get in a right state for hours leading up to it, I keep getting waves of excitement, I love selecting my panties bra, stockings and the heels I will wear for him.
Sometimes I find I need to get my black dildo out to settle my nerves too
I just love the build up to session with a bull and was wondering what other ladies experience when they have a good fuck cumming their way?
This is obviously written by a man.

This is obviously written by a man.
Why would you put such a hurtful thing? And where is the justification please?
I can assure you the last time I checked I was a woman
If you've nothing nice to say please don't say anything, especially when it's something unfounded

Back