The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

For me the best moment is when wife is getting ready, putting make up on and some sexy undies. And when she coming back home with well fucked pussy. I am not allowed to take part in her meetings with bull. Now sitting at home when she is having fun as we speak

While you're sitting at home imagining everything she's doing. Won't you want to get a phone call from her then?

77de.jpg

The best part is when my wife stops to see her favorite bull. I wonder how he is going to take her this time. Once they started making out in the kitchen. They got so turned on, he pulled her panties down, leaned her over the table and fucked her there the first time. Then, he took her to his bedroom and fucked her long and hard. Another time, they started dancing in the living room to slow music. He stripped her as they danced. He fucked her all afternoon. Each time is different so I wait fantasizing about what will happen this time. Will it just be him or a couple of friends. All I know is that there will be cum leaking from a well fucked pussy for me to clean.

For Me Several .. Luv seein Her Pleasured to the Max!!!! By a Superior Man & COck ...Luv bein sub & humiliated by Both... & I LUV WORSHIPING & Suckin Big Blk Thick Heavy Cocks ,,, & My Fav is cummmmmmmmmmmmmm Lots & Lots of cummmmmmmmmm...

Last edited:
I've heard that white boys cum harder to interracial cuckolding than to any other kind of sex. I've heard that some white boys can't cum to anything else.

How true is this?

Hmmm, i cum very hard to Misty because she tease me does 3 years and actually i know she is getting laid black :)

The point is: oh, the woman remind me ever we are a Cuck couple finds other men because the pleasure of her is it.. then i learn to deal with it and enjoy being happy, Goddess need happiness and her gets it doing cuckold to feel herself hot as fuck like HotWife.

The best part is never knowing when or where she might be getting some and then bringing it home to you.

Last night my wife sent me and the ******* to the movies for a couple of hours. After we got home and the ******* in bed, she lead me to our bedroom. She blindfolded me and stripped me. She laid me on the bed and tied my hands. She teased for a short while, then she mounted my face and ordered me to suck her and lick her. It was incredible and I was rock hard.

When she got done, she took off the blindfold and showed me a video on the TV. It was a video of just hours before, her BF blindfolding her in our bed, then he teased her. Then he put a QoS tattoo on her butt, without telling her what it was. He made her suck his cock and he sucked and licked her. He put her on her knees and slid her huge vibrator in side her as he stood in front of her and made her suck his cock.

Then they switched, she blindfolded him and began teasing him. She sucked him and massaged his balls with a vibrator till he couldn't stand it. Then he threw her down on her back and mounted her. It took her only minutes for her first orgasm. As he continued pounding, he slid the vibrator in between them. She came two more times before she begged him to fill her up. It took another twenty minutes for him to finally finish inside her.

When he was done, he gave her orders to tie me up and have me eat her out and then show me the video. He also told her to put a QoS tattoo on my so I would remember what he did right there in our bed.

That is what its all about.

Back