The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

For me the most exciting thing would be to witness the seduction of my white wife by a Black man. I would want him to be a gentleman in public, but sexually Alpha and confident in the home. What I would find exciting is that this man should be things, and represent things, that as a white man I cannot. While I am a good lover and pretty well endowed, I would want him to be even better in both ways. I would want to see her surrender the most body shaking orgasms to him. In short I want this man to best me sexually, yet only want us as sexual toys with no desire to destroy the marriage. I want him to make me beg for my own wife . . .

and all the rest of your post. You have it so exact. way to express everything that I, anyway, feel.

View attachment 99929

I'm throwing this question out to the white hubbies and hot wives in here: Tell me what's the most exciting thing/part you love or want to see happen to your spouse when becoming a cuckold?

Do you want to see the wife taking all that creampie ... or having the hubby turn submissive towards the black bull...
There was so much that I loved when my wife and I were doing this. One of my things I loved, was when my wife was laying on her back guiding this guys BBC into her lil white pussy, her legs were open, her nipples rock hard, she was so excited, she was so ready to have him fuck her and her fuck him back, her tiny hands wrapped around his big cock guiding it pulling it towards her pussy, she looked up at me and with the sexiest and very innocent look, she says softly, "thank you" then looks away and then back and she smiles with such a happy naughty look and says, "I love you"
It really was what we were about

It's the mistake a lot of bulls often make: When screwing a married wife, you mustn't ignore the hubby. To me, it's part of sexual gratification.
That is so enlightened based on the other 98.5% of posts where assumption equals humiliation. So many, whoever and all ever, take marital desires to the extremes many, while not all, have no interest in fostering. Sexual gratification for all involved is imperative! But to narrow that to dominance, humiliation, owning, degradation, is not always a motiving factor for the COUPLE instigating contact, but some accentuated predetermination by the poster. Bravo. Enjoy your posts.

That is so enlightened based on the other 98.5% of posts where assumption equals humiliation. So many, whoever and all ever, take marital desires to the extremes many, while not all, have no interest in fostering. Sexual gratification for all involved is imperative! But to narrow that to dominance, humiliation, owning, degradation, is not always a motiving factor for the COUPLE instigating contact, but some accentuated predetermination by the poster. Bravo. Enjoy your posts.
10000000 % agree. All people, do not all have the same driving desires that equal some of the humiliation type of attitudes on here. I believe two people truly in love should explore all ways of stimulation. As long as both are honest as their reasons and intentions.

It is hard to explain some of us men are just wired to be cuckolds, we can't help ourselves and it's what we want most with our women. It was a strange Journey that got me here. I started out thinking that swinging would give me more opportunity with other women and then I found out my wife was too jealous of the women. She enjoyed the men so that became from then on threesomes with only men That when I found out how much she was enjoying the sex and how much I liked seeing her watching her helping her have sex with other men I came to the realization that perhaps I was a cuckold. Then one night we were with her newest lover, she sent me off to wait in a small cold room as they fucked. That night I watched for hours through cracks in the door as she made love to her latest lover. They fucked in every imaginable way. I saw her doing things that she would never do with me including what I'd begged her for many times, letting me cum in her mouth. I saw him shoot a load into her mouth, throat and she swallowed every drop, was a fantastic sight to see am I come dripped on the floor for hours and I decided I realized that that was my proper role in our relationship.

It is hard to explain some of us men are just wired to be cuckolds, we can't help ourselves and it's what we want most with our women. It was a strange Journey that got me here. I started out thinking that swinging would give me more opportunity with other women and then I found out my wife was too jealous of the women. She enjoyed the men so that became from then on threesomes with only men That when I found out how much she was enjoying the sex and how much I liked seeing her watching her helping her have sex with other men I came to the realization that perhaps I was a cuckold. Then one night we were with her newest lover, she sent me off to wait in a small cold room as they fucked. That night I watched for hours through cracks in the door as she made love to her latest lover. They fucked in every imaginable way. I saw her doing things that she would never do with me including what I'd begged her for many times, letting me cum in her mouth. I saw him shoot a load into her mouth, throat and she swallowed every drop, was a fantastic sight to see am I come dripped on the floor for hours and I decided I realized that that was my proper role in our relationship.

Very beautiful post, Kenneth.

1903 cm.jpg

Great explanation, some of us are just natural cuckolds.

. If his SWC were caged , he woudl Not cum at all. However some husbands have E. D. so this is not an issue for them. The rest of us just cum in our hands.
I find it a little different...with my cock caged and confined the stimulation of her enjoying sex with her lover will get me to cum. But the confines of the steel cage will not allow it to grow, keeping it as a small stub of an excuse for a cock. Caged as it is they have nothing to worry about that I will get hard and distract them from their passion. Any drippage onto the floor I must immediately clean up and it commanded to I must lap it up with my tongue until it is all cleaned up. I have learnt to keep very still and quiet whenever I lose my load of cum so that it puddles in one spot so that I don't have too much of the floor to clean. Kendal

Most hubbies love to be there to see their wives take their 'Black-Cock Experience' the first time.

I got to watch my wife with another guy that was a little bigger than me. Was very hot. But after he blew inside of her and she told me to come cleanup..... Omg so hard not to cum while I'm cleaning up all his cum from her pussy. We both really liked it, I just wish he woulda came a lot more like he claimed, and gave me a nice big load to cleanup. But it tasted way better than I expected and was still hot as hell. Taste so good, his seed mixed with her juices.....
Now we want to find a nice thick BBC bull to fuck her(or we LOVE to find one thatd both of us).... I can't wait to watch her get fucked good by a BBC bull, and to finally get to clean up that hot creampie. Get every last drop of his seed. Can't waste any ?

Back