The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

being a cuck is a long term job and the cuck wears his position all the time so if his wife tells him to suck he does and justifies it by saying cum tastes good but if se says stay home and cook while i fuck he does
The best is he just came in you're mouth and you haven't even swallowed his cum yet and you hear him tell your wife how good you sucked his cock and we'll be doing this again

It is hard to explain some of us men are just wired to be cuckolds, we can't help ourselves and it's what we want most with our women. It was a strange Journey that got me here. I started out thinking that swinging would give me more opportunity with other women and then I found out my wife was too jealous of the women. She enjoyed the men so that became from then on threesomes with only men That when I found out how much she was enjoying the sex and how much I liked seeing her watching her helping her have sex with other men I came to the realization that perhaps I was a cuckold. Then one night we were with her newest lover, she sent me off to wait in a small cold room as they fucked. That night I watched for hours through cracks in the door as she made love to her latest lover. They fucked in every imaginable way. I saw her doing things that she would never do with me including what I'd begged her for many times, letting me cum in her mouth. I saw him shoot a load into her mouth, throat and she swallowed every drop, was a fantastic sight to see am I come dripped on the floor for hours and I decided I realized that that was my proper role in our relationship.
I made that trip, too. For about the same reasons. I did discover fairly early in the swinging phase that I was more interested in what the other man was doing to my wife than I was in tending to the other woman's needs. Then in the MFM phase, eventually discovered a latent bisexual side buried in me that I didn't suspect. That nice little quirk came in real handy in the later supportive, beta male role I played when our marriage progressed to a more cuckold/hotwife/Bull relationship.

When watching the Hot Wife being fucked by the Black Man, I/m wearing lingerie, nylons, garterbelt and heels! In perfect make up with hair curled prettily! My dress on the floor where the Bull tossed it. My clitty limp as I try for a sissygasm!
Oh, my. You have captured the full glory of the experience. Good for you. Would love to see pictures

I love it all!! I was taught by a real queen of spades that my mouth was to always be sucking, licking, eating or cleaning! I absolutely love to eat a bulls ass while he is cumming in my Queen. His pulsating ass only increases my cum hungry desires! I was collared and leashed so she guided my cum starved mouth to her clean up her freshly fucked pussy and ass. My only request was that she smoked a cigarette while I did my duty. I fucking love that!

Back