The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

Many white boys would rather see their girl get fucked by a Big Black Cock than fuck her himself. Something about watching His thick dark rod impaling your girl, sliding into her soft pink pussy that once was reserved for you and you alone makes you harder than you’ve ever been.

You have to admit you feel more in love with her than you ever have. And she’s having the most fun she’s ever had in her life. it’s a win-win situation.

View attachment 2100440
I really like the very first part of your post. I am not with any woman right now, But even without the physical joy of being with the right woman I am still as much a cuckold as anyone and I am proud of that. If I was the cuckold husband of the woman I love like you do your beautiful wife. I would not find satisfaction in my having intercourse with her at a level that couldn't satisfy her and so why would I ******* the love of my life to be concerned with dealing with my expectations of her giving me mercy intercourse? I am not saying that for so many ,that do have that pleasure with their wives, that she may want some form of intercourse with her husband because she loves him and want's special time with him.
We are all different but if we call ourselves cuckolds I am in the camp that it is ALL about her satisfaction in the way she really want's it to be. I read a statement from a cuckold on here quoting his wife, She told him that she didn't agree to take other lovers just to be entertainment for him. I liked that because once we step into this commitment all bets are off.

I really like the very first part of your post. I am not with any woman right now, But even without the physical joy of being with the right woman I am still as much a cuckold as anyone and I am proud of that. If I was the cuckold husband of the woman I love like you do your beautiful wife. I would not find satisfaction in my having intercourse with her at a level that couldn't satisfy her and so why would I ******* the love of my life to be concerned with dealing with my expectations of her giving me mercy intercourse? I am not saying that for so many ,that do have that pleasure with their wives, that she may want some form of intercourse with her husband because she loves him and want's special time with him.
We are all different but if we call ourselves cuckolds I am in the camp that it is ALL about her satisfaction in the way she really want's it to be. I read a statement from a cuckold on here quoting his wife, She told him that she didn't agree to take other lovers just to be entertainment for him. I liked that because once we step into this commitment all bets are off.

Thanks for your interesting post! Thanks for sharing.

I have to agree that a change happens when a man begins servicing the wife and lover by licking out the creampie. Mine began at a swingers party. I had introduced the wife to swinging to expand my range of pussy. ...at the next party I was not getting lucky at all. But my wife was especially with the host. They would make out hot and heavy in front of me and then go to the master bedroom to fuck. I would peer in at them several times as the fucked hot and heavy. .... The last time I went up they just finished fucking and they motioned me in. But it wasn't for a threesome.
It is often times said that couples get into swinging for the man, but stay in it for the woman. Once you head down this road, it is difficult to turn back, so be careful what you wish

Many white boys would rather see their girl get fucked by a Big Black Cock than fuck her himself. Something about watching His thick dark rod impaling your girl, sliding into her soft pink pussy that once was reserved for you and you alone makes you harder than you’ve ever been.

You have to admit you feel more in love with her than you ever have. And she’s having the most fun she’s ever had in her life. it’s a win-win situation.

View attachment 2100440
Something very transformative about being impaled on a huge BBC. That it fits is a good beginning. That she takes so much so deep is quite amazing. That he goes on so long before cumming in big spurts ( if he hasn't had sex in awhile ). That she goes back for more. And more. And more And more.

The thought is always in my head....wanting my wife to cuck me...anyone else out there with the same naughty thoughts?
HAD LOTS OF NAUGHTY THOUGHTS FOR YEARS BUT NEVER HAD CHANCE TO ACT UPON THEM,DRIVES ME INSANE THAT MY EX BEHIND MY BACK FUCKED HER BOSS IN THE HOUSE FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE OUR DIVORCEDAND THEN MOVED IN WITH HIM. OFTEN WONDER DID SHE FEED ME CREAMPIES AFTER HE'D BEEN AS SOME NIGHTS SHE SEEMED REALLY WET OR IS THAT JUST WISHFUL THINKING.

Back