The Evolution of Interracial Cuckolding

certainly some crap talked here for sure and I don't intend to understand a lot of it but will throw my thoughts in
1 I certainly don't think I have cuckold genes as before this happened to me I was so possessive and jealous about my wife
2 I had no inkling of any cuckolding activities and had never heard the term
3 Interacial sex was not even on my mind at the time, it wasn't something I even had heard talked about white women I knew didn't fuck black men at least where we lived
4 Admittedey when ifound out I was gutted to find she had cheated and more so because it was with coloured men
5 This brought about mixed feelings for months until I accepted the thought of her getting fucked by not only black but white also
6 I found my self more aroused after she had been fucked by black cocks and she told me how they were equipped and led me to believe the myth of them being bigger which undoubtedly I came to believe
7 however after 29 years experience (her experience) we know this can generally be accepted I think its the skin contrast that does it for me, she has one guy who is white hes ginger haired and Scottish who with out doubt is by far the biggest cock she has ever had but he does lack the looks and charisma that she would normally look for and was pretty unskilled as a lover in the beginning but she would fuck him at every opportunity she can when he comes down from scotland

certainly some crap talked here for sure and I don't intend to understand a lot of it but will throw my thoughts in
1 I certainly don't think I have cuckold genes as before this happened to me I was so possessive and jealous about my wife
2 I had no inkling of any cuckolding activities and had never heard the term
3 Interacial sex was not even on my mind at the time, it wasn't something I even had heard talked about white women I knew didn't fuck black men at least where we lived
4 Admittedey when ifound out I was gutted to find she had cheated and more so because it was with coloured men
5 This brought about mixed feelings for months until I accepted the thought of her getting fucked by not only black but white also
6 I found my self more aroused after she had been fucked by black cocks and she told me how they were equipped and led me to believe the myth of them being bigger which undoubtedly I came to believe
7 however after 29 years experience (her experience) we know this can generally be accepted I think its the skin contrast that does it for me, she has one guy who is white hes ginger haired and Scottish who with out doubt is by far the biggest cock she has ever had but he does lack the looks and charisma that she would normally look for and was pretty unskilled as a lover in the beginning but she would fuck him at every opportunity she can when he comes down from scotland
he can certainly add some cum to kevins this is how she was running after she got home after the two had laid it into her for 4 hours the other night, he has huge curved cock that touches her just in the right spot after him she says she can hardly feel kevin

Attachments

• slut 106 - Copy.mp4
    10.6 MB · Views: 61
From the moment a hubby gets to see his wife make herself easily comfortable in the arms of her would-be Black lover to long after she has settled in bed with him and her hubby has gotten acquainted with wearing a chastity cage . . . the cuckold evolution can take as much seductive turns for couples willing to let themselves enjoy it together.

2016-03-10 08.07.48.jpg CY9Z09TWYAAE8ku.jpg

The day you came home and caught your wife fucking a Black Cock, that's when you realised you've moved up to the cuckold lifestyle. http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/05/the-day-she-cucked-you.html

Dear Dsoul,
your description is so recognizable.
From a married man you would expect when he sees his wife fuck with another guy, that he starts to flip !
The strange and incomprehensible thing is that by someone with cuckold feelings this generates a huge rest and excitement. I would love to go to the bed and start kiss her and let her feel comfortable while she enjoy sex so good.

Dear Dsoul,
your description is so recognizable.
From a married man you would expect when he sees his wife fuck with another guy, that he starts to flip !
The strange and incomprehensible thing is that by someone with cuckold feelings this generates a huge rest and excitement. I would love to go to the bed and start kiss her and let her feel comfortable while she enjoy sex so good.

The reality the husband gets when he sees his wife and her Black lover is a manifestation of all what the husband has desired for so long coming through for him. Hence why he can no longer be angry at it.

Some couples much prefer being on the fringe of safety. Husbands prefer showcasing their wives online than actually making it possible for the wife to get inspired towards being aware of this lifestyle. Such men would claim impossibility the task of getting their wives to want to see things their way. And yet when it comes to making their wives become aware of their desire for her to cuck them, they often chicken out. Not to say there’s anything wrong with that.

It’s usually a 50/50 chance of getting a wife inspired to want to venture into this lifestyle. For most husbands, the thought of getting turned down is anaemic to not picking up the gauntlet to give it another shot anymore. Hence where they much prefer her finding out on her own than make any effort persuading her onward.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/going-deep-into-lifestyle.html

Nadege+et+Pat.jpg

1-3gkyjnU5NsCA_r5jwIinYw.jpeg

"The way a husband admires his wife tends to fade over the years. Especially as they’ve entered their middle-age years and beyond, with the ******* all grown up and gone. That is usually the fermenting period where most husbands’ closet-hidden desires and fantasies tend to want to break free from their cells. For most husbands, they tend to become confused, wondering whatever might have instigated such happenings. They can’t imagine that such desires have for years and years been percolating in the back of their minds, unaware of how strong such desires have gotten to be. It begs them to wonder that years before, they could actually stash away such thoughts with ease . . . but this time, it’s becoming far stronger. More like a tough wrestling opponent who’s somehow figured how to break down their defense walls and move to grasp the jugular of their minds.

The effect of such desires, once they begin to take hold of the husband’s mind, is interesting. For one, the hubby takes on the role of a third-person and starts imagining/pretending that he isn’t actually married to his wife. That instead, she belongs to someone else. Someone who’s more than capable to handle her in bed, stimulate her erotic senses in ways her real husband can’t. The image only makes a change when the man finishes with the wife and then returns her back to her husband as if for safe-keeping till whenever he decides to show up next time.

Once this first effect had taken shape, a second effect comes about which is Withdrawal: the husband starts having less sex with the wife, preferring more the inclination to perform foreplay on her instead. He starts giving her as much bed space as he can, carrying the idea that her actual lover would be dropping by any minute."

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/submit-to-your-cuckold-desires-c6fd697a9558

"The way a husband admires his wife tends to fade over the years. Especially as they’ve entered their middle-age years and beyond, with the ******* all grown up and gone. That is usually the fermenting period where most husbands’ closet-hidden desires and fantasies tend to want to break free from their cells. For most husbands, they tend to become confused, wondering whatever might have instigated such happenings. They can’t imagine that such desires have for years and years been percolating in the back of their minds, unaware of how strong such desires have gotten to be. It begs them to wonder that years before, they could actually stash away such thoughts with ease . . . but this time, it’s becoming far stronger. More like a tough wrestling opponent who’s somehow figured how to break down their defense walls and move to grasp the jugular of their minds.

The effect of such desires, once they begin to take hold of the husband’s mind, is interesting. For one, the hubby takes on the role of a third-person and starts imagining/pretending that he isn’t actually married to his wife. That instead, she belongs to someone else. Someone who’s more than capable to handle her in bed, stimulate her erotic senses in ways her real husband can’t. The image only makes a change when the man finishes with the wife and then returns her back to her husband as if for safe-keeping till whenever he decides to show up next time.

Once this first effect had taken shape, a second effect comes about which is Withdrawal: the husband starts having less sex with the wife, preferring more the inclination to perform foreplay on her instead. He starts giving her as much bed space as he can, carrying the idea that her actual lover would be dropping by any minute."

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/submit-to-your-cuckold-desires-c6fd697a9558

Dear Dsoul,
I just read your explanation of what happen with a cuckold man.
This is so wright and so reconizable.
Indead I had those feelings since I was a young guy and not long in a relation with my wife then friend.
But in those days it whas just a little spark, a sexual trigger. But now those feelings led to a blazing fire in my soul.
When Whe where young very once in a while I told her I would love to do a threesome with another guy.
But that whas just dirty talk because our sex whas passionate, fiery and physically satisfying for both.
Meanwhile whe are both in our mid fourtys.

But when the years go by I feel I'm not the man anymore who can give her the sexual pleasure she need.
She insists that we make love as a normal couple, but whe she let herself go with her big dildo and I talk about my deep cuckold feelings she can't hide her sexual excitement and she have the kind of orgasms she can't have from me anymore since a long time. But I don't care I would enjoy sex much more when I just don't need to perform but can relax and watch her, even kiss her or lick her tits or ass while another man who is physicall mister perfect fucks her to heaven. I keep talking about my feelings to her and she know that she can have the sexual encounters she now only fantasize about I she want to. But to be honest I've been running forward for years with my fantasy, now desire.Those fantasy of her still have grow I guess. But I raly ope one day in the near future whe can both go on with this new kind of sexual life whe actualy both like.
Just can't wait for the real thing:
images
images
2473.jpg

Last edited:
Back