The Evolution of Interracial Cuckolding

The fastest growing race in UK is mixed race and in London there are areas where all people are black. So who knows by the end of the century your wish could be true and all UK might be black no racists just lots of happy black women having large families. Just wish I could live long enough to see it as Black numbers are increasing faster than white. Just imagine if Caterine gave birth to a dark black African baby.
I know two women (white) who were so turned on by black men they married one. One of them went to live in Nigeria in order to prove she was serious. He is tall slim and really black, the best thing she ever did. They other has had two children so far and a third on the way.

England needs larger families, the island is already over crowded and much of Africa is a mess so hold of on the black babies aqnd stick to cuckolding and fucking for fun. Use the cuckold hubby as birth control and fill his mouth with cum

England is not overcrowded!

Housing in the UK covers just 2% of the land mass. It mot not seem like that in the cities but the statistics are well know. Add 2% for the gardens to those houses, but the gardens provide more biodiversity than the 90% of the UK not built on yet. Remember 'most' farmers to no encourage biodiversity

And not just hubby's uncle and Nehru, there have been rumours or stories of a family in South Africa who are mixed race and look remarkably like the Queen from Victorian times but has been hushed up ?!!! A girl friend of mine alas in Lagos Nigeria who loves sex anywhere like many Lagosians and any time but can't get a visa just imagine that in UK
Why do white women need to marry and then cuckold. better to be like Nigerians and just get yourself fucked when ever you want and your black babies and you can live off the state like many whites do. The rich wont like it but you can out breed them any way, eventually all brits would be black with Black culture, fucking freely with out hang ups.

Last edited:
As a white woman I am deeply fascinated and even concerned for my white boy toy hubby pathetic wimp.

I don't understand the enjoyment he get's out of it.

Obviously Black Men are Better.

But what is the evolutionary reason behind cuckolding?

Why so many white boys into it?
Maybe the thought that their beloved was getting the sexual pleasure that the white husband couldn't give her

As a white woman I am deeply fascinated and even concerned for my white boy toy hubby pathetic wimp.

Well I am not married but sister loved only black men and only had black children. I was told by Mummy she was bad lot lower than *******. Now wish to serve only the blackest ebony women. Help me someone make me your black man loving sperm eater from your dark black pussy Mistress Dolores

View attachment 819229
Call it what you like but some Men love the Wife so much they want Her to enjoy the best. Those that cannot or will not understand this no more than being able to grasp the love of some one other than them self.
In this way we will enable the UK to become All Black the population will expand and Christian false morality will be abandoned and African culture takes over and women will finally achieve true feminism by choosing their own partner and having children when they want them and with who ever they want. As all will be truly BLACK the no one will care any more. Her Majesty will be the soul ruler and the Mammy of the Nation and an example to all. Mammy will not have European facial or physical features but be truly African.

why have a royal family
yes WHY ? we brits love prefer them because we don't have to re-elect them and they open buildings shops etc . They used to serve as an example to the Nation but times change. They still could if they were blacked and were seen with there black babies.In time then the Royal Family would be black. Colonial UK History tell us that the black studs should be the blackest Africans from the former colonies, this would show the Empire coming home as payback time. it would also encourage our white women to be blacked too.

yes WHY ? we brits love prefer them because we don't have to re-elect them and they open buildings shops etc . They used to serve as an example to the Nation but times change. They still could if they were blacked and were seen with there black babies.In time then the Royal Family would be black. Colonial UK History tell us that the black studs should be the blackest Africans from the former colonies, this would show the Empire coming home as payback time. it would also encourage our white women to be blacked too.
Totally agree its time for our royals to be role models to the world, those royal wombs fertilized with potent African seed!Kate18.jpg

Alphas are given the breeding rights over the betas, this happens a lot with other animals. The bigger the dick the more alpha status a male has and since black men have bigger dicks on average they are seen as the alpha and the smaller dick white boys are betas who submit to the alphas. The betas are destined to assist the alphas into breeding and then to help take care of the offspring.

Cuckolding is actually very beneficial for the smaller dick white boy because we no longer need to worry or stress about sexually pleasing the wife, something which we know we can't do very well. So it is relaxing for us when we can hand the work off to a black bull and still keep the other duties of providing for the female and raising the offspring.

So no need to be concerned. This is just the way it is meant to be and we like it this way.

Back