"The Donald"

As a female I feel like my gender has been fucked over enough by them. Why the hell would I lay there, and willingly let someone who votes to take my legal rights away from me, and let them literally stick it to me?! Hell to the no! Not happening!
Good for you!

I agree!

They are a twisted breed of "Americans" to say the least.

I'll never understand a female or minority republican. I'm also Big Union, so when politicians like Scott Walker (and those who support them) go after them they are not my friend.
I understand. From history, my understanding of the Unions are that they (their loyalty) passes from one generation down to the next, perhaps seeded by "promises" made along political lines.

Still, just because they freed Negroes, does not mean I will give them the "benefit of the doubt," especially with the statements, actions and assertions those clowns have been doing and saying during the last ten years! They are not benefiting the Black community nor the country, only causing social, economic and political havoc!

I understand. From history, my understanding of the Unions are that they (their loyalty) passes from one generation down to the next, perhaps seeded by "promises" made along political lines.

Still, just because they freed Negroes, does not mean I will give them the "benefit of the doubt," especially withe the statements, actions and assertions those clowns have been dosing and saying during the last ten years! They are not benefiting the Black community nor the country, only causing social, economic and political havoc!
They stated clearly eight years ago they would do everything in their power to block everything our President tried to do. They have to. I could go on and on...smh.

They stated clearly eight years ago they would do everything in their power to block everything our President tried to do. They have to. I could go on and on...smh.
LMAO, YES!

I KNOW, it's pathetic! However that is their pathology - that of pure, unadulterated racist/white supremacist, who prefer to sustain a system of social and economic "anarchy" and attack the personal and political legacy of a genuine President who has done more for this country on a national (as much as he can), and on the Global Theater (leaders from other countries are willing to talk and discuss progressive, complex ideas, i.e. CHINA and now, IRAN), than any modern president.

LMAO, YES!

I KNOW, it's pathetic! However that is their pathology - that of pure, unadulterated racist/white supremacist, who prefer to sustain a system of social and economic "anarchy" and attack the personal and political legacy of a genuine President who has done more for this country on a national (as much as he can), and on the Global Theater (leaders from other countries are willing to talk and discuss progressive, complex ideas, i.e. CHINA and now, IRAN), than any modern president.
I agree. We FINALLY had a President with a family we could have been proud of, but NOOOO!!! We could have had Camelot again.

A better version. He had never disrespected his First Lady.
Agreed!

He demanded that! (remember the 2007-2008 campaign, when they publicly attached Michell?), but even during the exploratory phase of pursuing the White House, his "brain trust" nick named him "No Drama Obama," because he did not want any mess or anything about his personal life to interfere with his governing this country.

He succeeded!

Agreed!

He demanded that! (remember the 2007-2008 campaign, when they publicly attached Michell?), but even during the exploratory phase of pursuing the White House, his "brain trust" nick named him "No Drama Obama," because he did not want any mess or anything about his personal life to interfere with his governing this country.

He succeeded!
Yes I do. He even said Palen's ******* were off limits too. He's a good man. He will go down in history as one of the greatest Presidents this country as ever had.

LMAO, YES!

Funny how the party that worships the free market more than God is accused of being racist, and the charlatans who rely on pure, unadulterated racist identity politics are considered the "progressive" party.

Good to know the background of your candidates...

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/0...mily-fortune-on-stolen-land-******-and-booze/

I keep saying this, but many doubt this ... Trump is NOT going to run for President. He's making all these radical statements to build his Republican popularity base, then he's going to either be "bought out" to quit the race, or he's going to stay in to punish the Republicans. If he stays in, he holds 25-30% of the Republican base, and Republicans know that ... they'll want him OUT and the likes of the Kochs, etc will do just that. Trump's a leverager and venture capitalist, one of the best, actually ... he's building his stock value, enjoying the attention doing it, and laughing privately at the fools who think he's serious about the Presidency. He's about run his course, however ... I give him another couple months and he'll start looking to "cash in".

Back