"The Donald"

I keep saying this, but many doubt this ... Trump is NOT going to run for President. He's making all these radical statements to build his Republican popularity base, then he's going to either be "bought out" to quit the race, or he's going to stay in to punish the Republicans. If he stays in, he holds 25-30% of the Republican base, and Republicans know that ... they'll want him OUT and the likes of the Kochs, etc will do just that. Trump's a leverager and venture capitalist, one of the best, actually ... he's building his stock value, enjoying the attention doing it, and laughing privately at the fools who think he's serious about the Presidency. He's about run his course, however ... I give him another couple months and he'll start looking to "cash in".
FINALLY, a voice of "reason," from none other than the community's source of whimsical prose himself !

FINALLY, a voice of "reason," from none other than the community's source of whimsical prose himself !
And when he drops out there are still enough occupants in the GOP clown car to hold a circus. 330 million people in this country and these boneheads(Dem and Rep) are the best we can muster? Dog help us!

For the last 6 or 7 elections people have had to vote for the lesser of 2 evils ... its that way again. And if that's the case, I'll vote for Hillary, at least she has some experience in local & foreign government.

For the last 6 or 7 elections people have had to vote for the lesser of 2 evils ... its that way again. And if that's the case, I'll vote for Hillary, at least she has some experience in local & foreign government.
The last 6 or 7"? how about the last 10 to 20? which has always been the voting "strategy" for blacks!
Hillary is now considered the best candidate because of her newly acquired foreign policy experience, of which most of the other really don't have, however Sanders has better domestic policy ideas.

The last 6 or 7"? how about the last 10 to 20? which has always been the voting "strategy" for blacks!
Hillary is now considered the best candidate because of her newly acquired foreign policy experience, of which most of the other really don't have, however Sanders has better domestic policy ideas.
No idea wtf "Social Democracy" is but if it means increasing gov't spending on welfare, rather than creating better education and job growth, count me the fuck out. This is a capitalist society. No guarantees that everyone would have an MTV crib without working for it. Welfare should be a 5 year program with help of childcare, job training, education, learning a trade.(plumbers make great money). After that, man the fuck up and stand on your own 2 damn feet. And cut foreign aid in half across the board. Rant over.

No idea wtf "Social Democracy" is but if it means increasing gov't spending on welfare, rather than creating better education and job growth, count me the fuck out. This is a capitalist society.
......Increasing the "benefits" for current recipients, or increasing the budget to sustain the current benefits? Because as the population grows, so does the number of individuals entering welfare. Also, you might want to know that illegal immigrants in the USA pay into FICA yet have no way of receiving FICA benefits simply because they are illegal. Employers hire illegals because our government turns its head so they can have cheap labor, and by law these employers withhold FICA deductions, knowing that when it comes time for the illegals to receive them, they'll be declared ineligible.
......You speak of capitalism as if it is fair & equal to everyone, but the capitalism of today is totally different from capitalism of 50-60 years ago. Big money & politics have destroyed fair capitalism to the point that if you aren't born into a wealthy family, your odds of making it in today's capitalism are much against you. So, as you speak of this "welfare" as such a dirty word, just keep in mind that the wealthiest receive welfare (through their own ability to influence) legislation & laws that support their success at the expense of the poorest wage earners.
......If you haven't ever seen the Monopoly Game For Vulture Capitalists, you need to check it out. Players start the game unequally ... one player (the rich) gets $50,000, the middle class player gets $10,000, the poor class gets $2,000, and the illegal class player gets $1,000 to start the game. Then there are 2 Chance & 2 Community Chess card piles, the poor & illegal class players can not purchase certain properties, etc ... getting my drift, here? One of the interesting cards is the Lawyer card ... which only the middle & rich class can get to "get out of jail free" and get specific tax deductions ... the poor & illegal class can't have those cards because they can't draw from the extra Chance & Community Chests piles. The poor & illegal do get an extra $20 each time they round the board, but the wealthy & middle class players get a bonus on wealth value of 10%, plus other entitlements that the poor & illegal players can't get. Once a poor or illegal player accumulates $10,000 of wealth, he/she enters the middle class and get the same benefits of that player. It works in reverse, too ... if a middle class player drops below $10,000, that player becomes a poor class player, etc. The whole purpose of this game is to put current day capitalism in perspective.
pic_RealWorld.jpg

Last edited:
All of Europe hope with beating hearts that Fat head trump NEVER becomes President. If he does, you can bet he will set relations back to the stone age.

vonclownstick.jpg

For all the shocked! SHOCKED! condemnations from the GOP, Trump is doing them a Yoooge favor. He's such a completely narcissistic blowhard that any of their other candidates look reasonable by comparison, even when they are anything BUT reasonable.

He's such a completely narcissistic blowhard that any of their other candidates look reasonable by comparison, even when they are anything BUT reasonable.

Yep. There is absolutely nothing reasonable about a strong defense, smaller government, the rule of law, moving to a tax system that everyone can understand, and following the Constitution. Absolutely nothing reasonable about it at all.

From my first opening comment on this link about "The Donald", things have only gotten more and more absurd! Now it's ban all Muslims! Add them to his his Mexican, Latinos in general, the Blacks, too many Asians lists, who the hell are next! Oops! I know! What about those damn Catholics (I'm one!). Oh, yes, those Church of England people are over populating "our" country, back to England with them "Now!" What about all those interracial ******* out there, black/white, white/Asian, black/Asian, white/Hispanic, black/Hispanic! Good God! There's a whole group of Bible thumping Religious people out there. Then there's those who practice some sort religion under all kinds of deceitful congregational names! They all gotta be shipped out as soon as that wall is built! THEN WE CAN THROW THEM OVER IT AND KEEP THEM OUT! NO RE-ENTRY DOORS FOR THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY! Those guys are undermining something in our Constitution! I don't now what "but I'm Real Smart! Really Really Smart!" and I'll find out what part of our Constitution these bad people are violating!" But you know, let me tell you this, "They'll love me for it! They love me now! Why just this morning I met three people who told me they support me and agree with what I'm going to do when elected as President! There will never have been a President as smart as I am!"

Good grief, I just woke up from a nightmare! Thank God I am NOT an American supporting "The Donald". Phew! Thank you God! I'm going back to sleep for what is an idiot but and idiot by whatever name!

Following the President's Sunday Oval Office speech regarding terrorism, saying "Muslims are our friends, our neighbors, our co-workers, and our sports heroes" ... the DONALD tweeted out ... "when Obama said, in his speech, that Muslims are our sports heroes. What sport is he talking about, and WHO?"
Guess it's Sports Education 101 time for Donald Trump. Not that I know a lot of Muslim sports stars right off the bat, but immediately coming to mind was Muhammad Ali and Kareen Abdul Jabbar, and even Shaquille O'Neal ... and those are the easy ones, Mr. Trump. Oh, and speaking of Ali (I still want to bow when I say his name), here's what "The GREATEST" had to say ...

pic_political-MohammadAli.jpg

For those who really know Muhammad Ali, there's no doubt that IF "The Greatest" was able, he most definitely would be at the forefront, leading the charge of all peaceful Muslims in denouncing the radical extremists ... no doubt at all.

Last edited:
It's one a.m. where I am and I just woke up! I had been having a dream (nightmare) of a great idea for The Donald Campaign! It was about that wall he wants to build, the one on the U.S., Mexican border.

I suggest The Donald sell the idea that HIS wall service a multipurpose use! Wow! I'm getting even more excited just writing about it! I was dreaming he extend that wall around the entire U.S. Border, i.e., North, South, East and West.

Now we all must acknowledge that The Donald has stated that HIS wall is 100% Guaranteed to keep everyone out! THAT'S AWESOME! Keeping that in mind, if 100% of those undesirables can't get in, it's reasonable to believe that 100% of the Undesireables within the walls can't get out, or anyone else for that matter, right! Now comes the fun part! Let's have the Government issue everyone who wants one "a life vest!" Can you see yet where I'm going with this great idea! Donald and his supporters, as would 99% of GOP'rs, won't want anything to do with this program, or the Federal Government's life vests, because they don't want their Federal Government interfering with what they do in life! (something to do with some section of the Constitution! (I think) Now comes the fun part!

We all just noted above that if people can't get in, people can't get out, right! So now let's fill the GD thing with water? Isn't that an awesome idea! You don't think so! Well it's been thought out just as much as that horse ******* The Donald has been hashing out! What the hell do you mean I haven't thought the whole thing through? What? Who's going to pay for the East, West and Northern sections of the wall? For crying out loud, if you're supporting The Donald why would you insult him by asking such a dumb question? You already should have had realized that The Donald would make someone else pay for it! THINK!!

However just to disparage any derogatory rhetoric about this great (absurd) plan, I HAVE thought it through to the point of how it WILL be paid for! The Donald, being the smartest President the United States has ever, or will ever, have, he'll make other countries pay for it! YEAH! You got it! Just like Mexico is going to pay for that souther section of the wall!

First he'll call on his friend, Mr. Putin of Russia! Even I would have no problem in believing that good old Val Putin would step up to the plate with a very sizeable contribution! He might even be willing to cover 100% of the entire cost! Besides being such an admirer of The Donald why would he not! (Imagin! He wouldn't have to fire a single shot! Wow! Won't he be pleased!) Then of course The Donald could count of another country he admires, China! China being close friends with Russia couldn't, and wouldn't resist an invitation like that! (especially if it came directly from The Donald's friend, Mr. Putin!) The Donald loves connecting those political dots! (Unlike that Dumb as a Rock, Bush). The big plus in that deal for Russia would be with China partying up Russia would have had reduced their capital participation in this awesome caper by a whopping 50%! Now it's all starting to make sense, right!

Then The Donald, being the smartest there is, ever was, or ever will be, is smart enough to realize that there are some, if not many countries, well they don't like the good ole US of A so much! Like all those wealthy Muslim countries The Donald wants to keep out, who would be prepared, maybe somewhat less enthusiastic about giving, such as Russia and China, but knowing The Donald loves Muslims, as stated by none other than The Donald himself, they'd be more than happy to contribute their fair share! (I can see their exuberance to participate already!) The Donald is soooo smart I bet he sees the huge potential of this great idea already! Once word of this proposal comes out of HIS mouth his loyal followers will be overjoyed!

I'm tired, I'm going back to sleep. I've had too many nightmares about THE DONALD already! My head shrink told me that whenever I have nightmares about that nightmare, sorry, I mean The Donald, the best way to seek a cure is to write about it! So it must be working, I think I'm going to sleep for at least the next 24 hours, unless of course I hear his name spoken again, or, unfortunately, have another nightmare! Good night!

Last edited:

wow, Driller, I sense some pent-up anger and frustration there, but with us guys, it helps to hit the release valve to let some steam out once and a while, otherwise we'd just explode. I bet you feel a bit better having hit your release valve.

I read a really good article in the paper last week regarding Trump and why he's so popular by a select group of voters, and it basically revealed that there is a % of voters who are frustrated, angry, and simply fed up with the status-quo type of politics we've been getting the past 20-30 years, which seems to be worsening by the year. The polarization and extremism of both parties is scary, and the victims of this polarization & extremism are the voters. No one is willing to make concessions ... its all or nothing, and they're willing to do whatever it takes to get it. The voters needs and desires have simply become coincidental to the goals of the parties we now have.

Personally, I see the influx of big-money influence at the center of this, with our elected representatives unable to make sensible legislative decisions because of it. Like the early 20th century, someone needs to come along who is capable of hitting the reset button to realign this country's priorities.
GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

wow, Driller, I sense some pent-up anger and frustration there, but with us guys, it helps to hit the release valve to let some steam out once and a while, otherwise we'd just explode. I bet you feel a bit better having hit your release valve.

I read a really good article in the paper last week regarding Trump and why he's so popular by a select group of voters, and it basically revealed that there is a % of voters who are frustrated, angry, and simply fed up with the status-quo type of politics we've been getting the past 20-30 years, which seems to be worsening by the year. The polarization and extremism of both parties is scary, and the victims of this polarization & extremism are the voters. No one is willing to make concessions ... its all or nothing, and they're willing to do whatever it takes to get it. The voters needs and desires have simply become coincidental to the goals of the parties we now have.

Personally, I see the influx of big-money influence at the center of this, with elected representatives unable to make sensible legislative decisions because of it. Like the early 20th century, someone needs to come along who is capable of hitting the reset button to realign this country's priorities.
View attachment 731169

No, I have no anger or frustration, just disappointment! Disappointment in a country that has contributed so much to the world, much of it at very significant financial cost, yet even more sadly, with loss of youthful ******* and lives on the fields of battle throughout the world. The country's youth fought and died in defence of the rights of all men to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Now when I see the ilk of The Donalds dominate the US political skyline, I really see all the sacrifices, pain and wealth of the country go down the drain. The sacrifices of those who have suffered, especially those who paid the supreme price, has been given for potentially naught! The political system has been bought, and its ownership guaranteed by the GOP dominated Supreme Court of the United States, by the country's highest elite and big corporations. Government in your country is no longer seen by most people outside your borders as a Government Of The People, By The People, For The People! Especially since the reign of the last Bush, the politics of the country is one of playing on the fears of the populace, lack of respect for the office of the President, the special interest groups funding of campaigns. The political system in the U.S. is broken and has deteriorated to below the levels of many third would countries. Tis sad! Very sad!

A famous American Philospher and writer, born in North Adams, Mass., on Nov. 5/1885 (died on Nov. 7/1981) (whose parents were French-Canadian emigrants), once wrote, "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within". That's the real tragedy and fear I, and many others, share. The American political system is totally blind to its people and their needs, as well as that of the world, in the one quest, and one only, called "POWER!" Tis sad!

Drillher ... damn, man, truer words could never be said. Just in case others read this thinking it is me as another poster, Drillher is his own man; I know him not, but would probably enjoy his company.

I rather like Spock's words in Star Trek II ... "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few!" ... that seems to have been abandoned shortly after Ronald Reagan's presidency.

Back