"The Donald"

America's already GREAT for the 1%ers ... and they don't have any intention of relinquishing it anytime soon.
Trump's a novelty, just like Bernie Sanders ... voters are pissed off and tired of the statis quo, and they're showing their anger and frustration; it's as simple as that. Politics is a cesspool right now. But, I'll admit, Trump's entertaining. I'm loving what its doing to the rest of em. But, I certainly agree with not having another Clinton - Bush option. Actually, I'm liking John Kasich the more I see & hear of him. This might be the election to cross party lines.

american politicians are just criminals
like all politicians everywhere in the world...
This post is what is wrong with the majority of the world - lumping everyone into the same basket and categorizing them.
People are individuals. There are good politicians (who are there to help those who elected them) and there are bad politicians (who are there to accept money from anyone who will pay them).
Learn to understand, appreciate, and discern the difference and your life will be a lot happier and a lot less angry.

You are a "conservative" in name only and a total closet Republican. You've got all the talking points down. Not an insult, it's my opinion. You site FDR's supposed weakness in not using the A bomb on Japan at the beginning of the war. Unfortunately the A bomb wasn't developed until Truman was in office. After the first A bomb dropped on Japan Truman didn't say a word when the military dropped the second. It was only after the second that Truman set up oversight of the deployment. The United States and people of the "right wing" suppose that everyone else is a terrorist and fault Sharia law in other countries when the far right of the Republican party doesn't offer solutions, only drumbeats toward another holy war in the name of Christianity. FDR was the greatest man that ever led this nation with the exception of Lincoln who was also a Republican. FDR pulled us out of the worst depression this country has ever seen by taxing the rich and setting up social safety nets like Social Security. After he used executive orders to pass those safety nets and taxes the rich in this country agreed, "this will never happen again" and since then have worked together with a fascist fervor to further propaganda into every household in this nation via the media, all of which is owned by seven corporations. They've used religion, racism and false history to instill a lemming like urge to destroy anything good that has been done in this country by people who can't think for themselves. They are trying to destroy Social Security, install more tax breaks for the rich, have destroyed the "fairness in media act" and through suits by the Koch brothers have ****** "Citizens United" right down the throats of working people so they can use their money to control our elections. Scott Walker, the Koch brothers lap dog is destroying unions in Wisconsin and has promised his masters he will make the destruction of anything good for the working people his sole agenda. It's sad, very sad that during a time when a man such as President ELECT Obama is trying to find peace with the people of Iran, there are people in this country who for their own industrial military complex gain will attempt to destroy that peace and ******* another war on us. We can afford Social Security, we can afford the Affordable health care act and we CAN"T afford another war. These people that are against the agreement with Iran need to remember several things about Iran. It was the CIA and the United States that put the Shaw of Iran into power and kept him there as a dictator until the overthrow in the late 1970 and then the ensuing hostiage situation. It was the United States that was led into a war against the people of Iraq by G. W. Bush based on lies about WMD's almost 5000 American ******* and many, many more Iraq families have died for profit by people like Dick Chaney. You want to talk politics? Lets talk about the number of Native Americans killed or enslaved by Christians. Let's talk about a war between the North and the South that was based on the desire of certain rich land owners to retain slaves. Did I read 27 years of peace? 27 years??? So before you decide to try to rally against the Iran agreement you decide if you want to send your own ******* off to die in a battle against people who have nothing against us as a country. Trump is attractive to many Republicans because as working class people they are tired of the far far right of the Republican party that is against everything we stand for as a nation. He's not bought out by the KOCH brothers like every other Republican on the podium and they can't control him. People are growing tired of the bullshit and lies. The Republican talking mouths have cried wolf too many times.

You need a serious education in politics and world history.
If you care to find it, on the "politics, politics, ..." thread, I posted several articles (one from the New York Times. Not exactly a bastion of conservatism.) that prove GWB was actually correct - that Sadaam actually DID have WMD's of a chemical nature.
The Native Americans were not killed or enslaved ONLY by Christians. That is just a patently ridiculous and untrue statement to make. Were the majority of their oppressors Christian? Probably. Who knows? But not all of them were.
And please write in paragraphs. It makes your thought process much easier to follow.
The far, far right of the Republican party is against everything we stand for as a nation? Ok. I'll give you enough rope to hang yourself. Please, inform me as to what we stand for as a nation.
Trump is attractive to many, not for the reasons you state, but because he is beholden to no one and can thus speak the truth unfiltered. He has brought up many issues that are important to the country and he either does not filter what he says about those issues or he says things for shock value and publicity. The point is, he is not politically correct and doesn't care about being PC and he talks about issues that really do concern people.
And before you get the wrong idea, I am not a Donald Trump supporter. I support another Republican who is a true Conservative.
The USA and people of the "right wing" assume everyone is a terrorist and blame sharia law? really? You are totally correct. That is exactly why we have billion dollar, yes, I said BILLION dollar mosques going up all over the USA. That is exactly why we have totally opposed sharia courts that are the TOTAL opposite of what our Constitution (the founding document of the USA) describes. That is exactly why we issue hundreds of thousands of H1-B visas every year. Yep. We are total xenophobes and haters. You are either uneducated, or have an agenda.
ok. let's go there. FDR was the greatest President ever. He taxed the rich. Let's assume those things are right. Let's have an imaginary scenario. You are a business owner. You have worked very hard for 40 years creating, establishing, expanding, and nurturing your business for 40 years. You are finally making over 7 figures a year. Your business is thriving. What is an acceptable level of taxation? 50%? 70%? Do you really want to give the federal government 7 out of every 10 dollars you make? And then pay unemployment insurance and other taxes and benefits on top of that? Newsflash. Before Kennedy, the wealthy were taxed at a 90% level!!!!! Wealthy was anyone who made over 200k. Check wikipedia. The top rate was increased to 63% from 24% by your wonderful FDR in 1932. Still think he is so good? Ok. Write a check to the IRS for 63% of your income, even though they do not require it (the option does exist) and then see how much you like FDR.
I could go on and on about your post, but I am tired of being upset by it and I am bored. Don't need the negativity in my life.
Good luck to you and your government utopia comrade.

A "true" conservative? LOL, you make me laugh. Yes, you are correct, the Spanish Catholic's enslaved the natives too. I simply throw them in the Christian barrel with you born again, fundamentalist, wack jobs anyway.
When you speak of Sharia law, why not throw in Christian Sharia law. That's what you and your ilk would like to see in this country. I laughed my ass off that Clerk refusing the license to the gay couple is tossed in jail.
The difference in the income, the economy and tax rates during FDR's administration were totally different. At that time if a person had an income of $25,000 a year they were extremely wealthy.
I"m sure you could "go on" about my post and I'm glad it upsets you, the sheep always are. Your statement about me being a comrade? That's a hoot since the number of Russians who are now occupying IT jobs in this country grows each year. Your opinion and political world view don't impress me in the least and calling me Comrade isn't clever, it's childish. Your misinformed opinion is in direct contrast to the majority of the people who don't live in far right la la land and those voters are why every one of the 17 Republican candidates are going to be thoroughly trounced. :) Comrade.

Last edited:
I had to come back to you. I simply had to.

The more I thought about what you said, the greater pleasure I took in it. You keep crying about the amount of taxes the 1% takers in this country might have to pay. Never mind the fact that as a working person in this country I pay income tax, state tax, fuel tax, school tax, sales tax, property tax, (shall I keep going?)

You said, “How would you feel”? wll, um….sorry to say it, but I pay my taxes! That’s how I feel. Through Citizens United and control of the media the people you whine for, the people you support are the destroyers, the rapists, the pillagers.

The GOP wants to reinvent the history of this country. They deny science, women’s rights, black lives matter and instead subscribe to religious nonsense in our schools, as long as it’s Christian. They want to reinvent evolution, economics and even the history of the very founding of this country. According to you and those of your ilk the civil war wasn’t fought over slavery and persons religious views take prescience over law and common good. Those Christian views make you no different from the Muslim Taliban, you are one in the same. Imagine a world without people like you.

I really don’t give a flying monkey’s ass what conservative newspaper or journal you wrote for. You can call me a liberal, libertard or what ever else your tiny little so called conservative brain can come up with.

There’s a movement afoot. People are tired of the Rush’s and the Limbaughs, they are tired of the directed hate. They are tired of being asked by the overseers to “do more with less”. Scott Walker, destroyer of Unions and poorest most mismanaged state in the union. Sarah Palen, dumbest politician alive, but she’s pretty hot. And the list goes on and on.

Unfortunately for you, the GOP is running out of hate lies. They’ve keep the dumbest people in this country afraid and ignorant (because that’s their base after all) for too many years and they are running out of rumors, code orange and immigrants to hate.

You can insult my paragraphs or attempt to insult my patriotism by calling me “comrade”. But friend I have a news flash for you. I come from a long, long line of vets that died for this country. I’ve served, I work and I vote. I’ll do everything I can from preventing your type of ignorance from my children’s lives by confronting people like you every chance I get.

This country isn’t about how the 1% or you feel about doing or paying their fair share. It’s about each and every single person that calls themselves an American with pride and wants to make this way of life better for all of us.

I don’t have a clue why you are on a site like this, but frankly, go peddle your bullshit else where. Comrade.

Welcome to the "war", Justin! Listen, it makes no difference how much proof (charts, graphs, reports, etc) that you provide to make your point, it won't be acceptable by those who hate the liberals. Trust me ... I KNOW! The conservative party is so fractured, even they can't get along with each other. As far as I'm concerned, Trump just took Michele Bachmann's place for entertainment this election cycle ... they're the party of "lie, deny, and blame!"

pic_political-cartoonRepublicanObstruction.jpg pic_political-cartoonGOPdead.jpg

Last edited:
A "true" conservative? LOL, you make me laugh. Yes, you are correct, the Spanish Catholic's enslaved the natives too. I simply throw them in the Christian barrel with you born again, fundamentalist, wack jobs anyway.
When you speak of Sharia law, why not throw in Christian Sharia law. That's what you and your ilk would like to see in this country. I laughed my ass off that Clerk refusing the license to the gay couple is tossed in jail.
The difference in the income, the economy and tax rates during FDR's administration were totally different. At that time if a person had an income of $25,000 a year they were extremely wealthy.
I"m sure you could "go on" about my post and I'm glad it upsets you, the sheep always are. Your statement about me being a comrade? That's a hoot since the number of Russians who are now occupying IT jobs in this country grows each year. Your opinion and political world view don't impress me in the least and calling me Comrade isn't clever, it's childish. Your misinformed opinion is in direct contrast to the majority of the people who don't live in far right la la land and those voters are why every one of the 17 Republican candidates are going to be thoroughly trounced. :) Comrade.
If you are talking to me, I will respond.
First of all, when you assume, what does it do? Usually it makes an ass out of you and me. But in this case, it just makes an ass out of you. I am not a "born again" fundamentalist and it shows what an idiot you are to assume so.
Second, while I may believe the bible, it does not mean I go around preaching it to every Tom, Dick, and idiot Harry, like you.
Third. Christian Sharia Law? How stupid are you? There is no such thing. There has never been such a thing and there never will be.
Fourth, the clerk thrown in jail had nothing to do with anything I mentioned. Nice job following the liberal playbook. Deflect. Defer. Distract.
Fifth. Of course the incomes in the days of FDR were totally different. Doesn't change my point one bit. 90% back in the 1930's is still 90% today and you, sir, are avoiding the question I asked. Nice try, but I am not going to let you get away with it.
Sixth. Sheep? Really? Nice to see the liberal playbook again. Deflect, Defer, Distract, and then if that doesn't work, group them and call names for short sound bites that the media can use. Fuck off!!!!
Seventh, what does your statement about Russian programmers have to do with the price of tea in China? I have been a programmer since 1980 (14) and professionally since 1986. Russian programmers are the best in the world, because they had to be. They had no equipment to work on due to the trade restrictions with the old Soviet Union. So now, you show yourself as a xenophobe too? I pity the people that care about you.

The more I thought about what you said, the greater pleasure I took in it. You keep crying about the amount of taxes the 1% takers in this country might have to pay. Never mind the fact that as a working person in this country I pay income tax, state tax, fuel tax, school tax, sales tax, property tax, (shall I keep going?)

You said, “How would you feel”? wll, um….sorry to say it, but I pay my taxes! That’s how I feel. Through Citizens United and control of the media the people you whine for, the people you support are the destroyers, the rapists, the pillagers.

The GOP wants to reinvent the history of this country. They deny science, women’s rights, black lives matter and instead subscribe to religious nonsense in our schools, as long as it’s Christian. They want to reinvent evolution, economics and even the history of the very founding of this country. According to you and those of your ilk the civil war wasn’t fought over slavery and persons religious views take prescience over law and common good. Those Christian views make you no different from the Muslim Taliban, you are one in the same. Imagine a world without people like you.

I really don’t give a flying monkey’s ass what conservative newspaper or journal you wrote for. You can call me a liberal, libertard or what ever else your tiny little so called conservative brain can come up with.

There’s a movement afoot. People are tired of the Rush’s and the Limbaughs, they are tired of the directed hate. They are tired of being asked by the overseers to “do more with less”. Scott Walker, destroyer of Unions and poorest most mismanaged state in the union. Sarah Palen, dumbest politician alive, but she’s pretty hot. And the list goes on and on.

Unfortunately for you, the GOP is running out of hate lies. They’ve keep the dumbest people in this country afraid and ignorant (because that’s their base after all) for too many years and they are running out of rumors, code orange and immigrants to hate.

You can insult my paragraphs or attempt to insult my patriotism by calling me “comrade”. But friend I have a news flash for you. I come from a long, long line of vets that died for this country. I’ve served, I work and I vote. I’ll do everything I can from preventing your type of ignorance from my children’s lives by confronting people like you every chance I get.

This country isn’t about how the 1% or you feel about doing or paying their fair share. It’s about each and every single person that calls themselves an American with pride and wants to make this way of life better for all of us.

I don’t have a clue why you are on a site like this, but frankly, go peddle your bullshit else where. Comrade.

First, you seem to make a lot of assumptions, put a lot of words in people's mouths, and reject any "facts" that do not fit your viewpoint.
Second, I never complained about the taxes the "1%" have to pay. I simply asked you to describe what you felt was a "fair" percentage that those who were wealthy (according to BHO, that is those who earn over 200K per year) should pay. If you cannot answer the question, just tell me. I am tired of the defer, deflect, deny mentality that has plagued liberals since Clinton. Just answer the damned question!
Third, we all pay taxes. What is your point? Are you trying to make people feel sorry for you? Here I have the world's smallest Stradivarius (violin, for you liberals), playing "My Heart Bleeds For You".
Fourth, look, there are bad people in all walks of life - rich, poor, middle, CEO's, Managers, Workers. That is why we have laws to deal with those things. Again, What is your point? If you are trying to appeal to emotions, you are completely failing.
Fifth, WOW! Boy have you ******* from the liberal Kool-Aide. Black lives matter? NO! ALL lives matter!!! Cops! Black! White! Latino! AAAALLLLLLL LIVES MATTER!!!!!! Grow up junior. This is not about slogans.
Denying science? Exactly what are you referring to? Global Warming? Even though it has been proven that the dat for that was faked, you still believe it? And you still expect me to take you seriously?
Sixth, DON'T YOU DARE ASSUME WHAT RELIGION I AM OR HOW I BELIEVE!!!!! You do not know me or anything about me! You are a complete idiot to make such assumptions!
Seventh, I have never written for any journal, blog, or idiot newspaper. Again, assumptions.
Eighth, ah, now I understand. You live in Wisconsin and are a union member that was bilking the public and Scott Walker called you out and absolutely CRUSHED you. You tried to recall him and lost miserably and you are bitter. Now I understand completely. And for the record, I never supported Sarah Palin. Didn't like her much then. Don't like her much now. Don't care.
If you have served, I honor what you did and thank you. I also served. Army. M-1 Abrams Gunner. 19kilo. I am on this site, because I fought for the right for sites like this to exist. I fought for the rights of people like you to disagree with my opinions and to have your own opinion. I fought for the rights of both of us to get hot under the collar and be stubborn. Why I am here is NOYDB, but I am here. Deal with it or don't. Your choice.

Mac, I have NEVER hid my views, as you know. We have clashed often enough about them. But I truly believe you love this country and the freedoms you have as much as I do. And I respect that and you, even if we disagree on the methods. This guy/gal, justinNjenn, I just cannot respect when they try to rip apart everything this country was founded on and stands for. If you (general you) do not like what this country stands for or what it was founded on, you are more than free to get the hell out. Am I wrong?

... I have NEVER hid my views, as you know. We have clashed often enough about them.
.....No, I've often said if one doesn't like something, they're free to leave any time ... that applies to our country, a marriage, a job, and this website. But disliking something and name calling are 2 different things, and you seem to attach a lot of condescending words like "idiot" and "stupid" and "asshole" to your comments with people you disagree with. With you, I give you a certain amount of tolerance, and remind you that you're name calling, and if you don't stop, I start reciprocating. My dad says you get a lot further with a spoonful of sugar than you do with a spoonful of vinegar. I get personal compliments of my various posts on this site all the time. Got 2 from 2 mod's yesterday. But, you know me, I don't mind a good scrape; it is just distracting to the forum.
.....You're very polarized in your political thinking, falcond, and that's ok, as that seems to be the way it is these days. My sensitive issues are "trickle down" and voter tampering ... I get hyper discussing those topics. But, it would be nice if you didn't insult and demean the ones you chat with. And, if you disagree, at least provide proof of your points, instead of ignoring the other person's proof and ranting. Republicans, in general, seem to be an angry bunch these days, and I think its of their own doing, but that's my opinion. They're a directionless bunch right now.
Mac

Last edited:

Sorry kid, but you couldn't be more hypocritical or dumb if you tried with this pile of gobbledygook and blatant dog whistling. You don't know jack ******* about the history of this country, and you don't have to know because Democrats want to keep you good and stupid so you vote for the same party that takes pride in winning the illiterate, uneducated and ignorant high school dropout vote decade after decade without fail.

In terms of reinventing history, no political party in the world has done what Democrats regularly do to push their progressively more insane ideology. Secular America didn't even exist until the left created it using the 14th amendment in conjunction with the 1st amendment in 1947, but yet the left repeatedly claims the original 10 amendments invalidate religion in all sectors of public life despite this formerly well known fact. The public unions that you mindlessly defend against the likes of Walker and others are barely older than secular America, and it was fucking FDR that stood in the way of collective bargaining rights for public unions while those of your ilk cheered him on every step of the way at the peak of the progressive era.

You bet your ass there is a movement afoot, but it is movement against the very foundation of your demonic party; it is against the lies, against the pure pathological political greed, against the double standards and against the rampant anti-intellectualism masquerading as rational thought. Progressivism is turning against the Democrats and you morons want to charge right into it thinking the media or the government can do a damn thing to stop it.

.....No, I've often said if one doesn't like something, they're free to leave any time ... that applies to our country, a marriage, a job, and this website. But disliking something and name calling are 2 different things, and you seem to attach a lot of condescending words like "idiot" and "stupid" and "asshole" to your comments with people you disagree with. With you, I give you a certain amount of tolerance, and remind you that you're name calling, and if you don't stop, I start reciprocating. My dad says you get a lot further with a spoonful of sugar than you do with a spoonful of vinegar. I get personal compliments of my various posts on this site all the time. Got 2 from 2 mod's yesterday. But, you know me, I don't mind a good scrape; it is just distracting to the forum.
.....You're very polarized in your political thinking, falcond, and that's ok, as that seems to be the way it is these days. My sensitive issues are "trickle down" and voter tampering ... I get hyper discussing those topics. But, it would be nice if you didn't insult and demean the ones you chat with. And, if you disagree, at least provide proof of your points, instead of ignoring the other person's proof and ranting. Republicans, in general, seem to be an angry bunch these days, and I think its of their own doing, but that's my opinion. They're a directionless bunch right now.
Mac
Mac,
I generally try not to call people stupid. Idiots and assholes - I call em as I see em. I do call ideas stupid. I try to attack the idea or the thought process behind the idea. I don't always succeed. But I think I succeed more than I fail.
Yes, I have heard that saying before. Personally, I think if you are always trying to use honey, you will end up being consumed as part of a soft *******. A little spice and vinegar helps make life interesting. In other words, if you are always being the nice, calm, rational one, people will walk all over you and eat you alive. But you don't want to be confrontational all the time. You want to pick your battles based on what is important to you. This country and our freedoms and Constitution are very important to me.
I too get compliments on my posts, sometimes from mods. While it is appreciated, I don't go around making sure everyone on the site knows about it.
I am not polarized in my thinking, Mac. I am conservative, I think along conservative lines, because I have seen conservatism work all over the globe and liberalism fail. I focus on what works. Anything else is a waste of time and energy and I don't have time to waste and I am getting too old to have any energy to waste.
As I said, I try to attack the ideas and not the person (and maybe attack is too strong a word - I'll use debate, instead). I don't always succeed in adhering to the rules I set for myself.
Many times I do provide proof and it is ridiculed by you and other liberals, so what is the use of me providing proof? Also, I do have a life outside this place. If I provided proof on every thread I comment on, I would be a teenager in mom and dad's basement, instead of an adult. Again, there is only so much time in the day.
And for the last time, I am NOT a Republican! I am a conservative. The views of the Republican party just align more closely with my own than that of Democrats or Libertarians.
Are Republicans angry? Or is it almost all of the people not on the coasts in this country who are tired of being lied to by those who are supposed to represent us, having laws broken by those who are supposed to enforce them, having our Constitution - the founding document of this country - made into a joke and totally ignored, having activist judges that are more concerned with leaving a legacy or with legislating from the bench than doing their job and interpreting the laws in relation to the Constitution, etc., etc., etc?

Mac,
I generally try not to call people stupid. Idiots and assholes - I call em as I see em ..... Personally, I think if you are always trying to use honey, you will end up being consumed as part of a soft ******* .....
falcond, its pretty easy for one to go back and read your posts throughout this forum (not just the political posts) to see the derogatory labels you attach to your responses to many of the posts, but particularly here. No, you're not calling their posts stupid or idiotic, you're specifically addressing and labeling the posters. Quit lying to everyone, but particularly, quit lying to yourself. I've called your attention to it many times. Its quite easy to prove.

I too get compliments on my posts, sometimes from mods. While it is appreciated, I don't go around making sure everyone on the site knows about it .....
I use the "likes-followers-responses" to gauge my input to the forum. If I'm not getting those, I know that what I post is not interesting to the majority. Postings stimulate "forum activity"; FunnyBunny, herself, has thanked me a few times for my posts, as have several of the moderators. lf you're here a year or two, and have none or few of those, that tells you that what you post isn't interesting to those reading the forum threads. That's why I call a poster's attention to those things when they try insulting me and what I post. If I'm an irritant to someone, it would be much simplier to put my posts on ignore, and I've suggested that to them. But, many don't because they want to "read" my posts. It's a known fact in my profession that you either have to excite or disturb someone to get them to react; its the principles of "selling".

.... I have seen conservatism work all over the globe and liberalism fail ....
That's absolutely incorrect. There are a lot of liberal governments that do quite well. Unfortunately, our country has allowed "big money influences" to infiltrate basic, logical, common sense decision-making. The worse thing that's happened to our government is not ACA, or Obama, or Trickle DownEconomics, or a fractured conservative party. The worse thing that has happened to this country is the Citizens United ruling. Possibly you need to watch the video "Men Who Built America" which is about the industrial tycoons - John Rockefeller, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnege, JP Morgan, etc- who tried to take control of the US government at the turn of the 19th-20th century. Watching that will be a true reflection of what's going on in our government today. It took the likes of Theodore Roosevelt to step in and break up the monopolies and trusts these tycoons were using to control our country. And it is happening all over again.

As I said, I try to attack the ideas and not the person (and maybe attack is too strong a word - I'll use debate, instead) ......
And, as I said ... you're either in denial, or you're knowingly lying to yourself. Read your own comments and quit BSing yourself. Coincidently, you can go back and "remove" those insults, but you can't remove those insults from those who have copied your insults and responded to them.

Many times I do provide proof and it is ridiculed by you and other liberals, so what is the use of me providing proof? Also, I do have a life outside this place. If I provided proof on every thread I comment on, I would be a teenager in mom and dad's basement ....
Another lie, and you know it ... you rarely, if ever, provide any documentation to your comments, particularly to those comments in which you're name calling the other poster(s). I'm still waiting for that "documentation" that Obama has cut the pay of our active duty soldiers. And the lie about WMD in Iraq ... you know Cheney & Rumsfelt entered Iraq under the false pretense that Saddam was developing WMDs. All you come back with is the fact he still held old ordinances from the early 1990's war. It was never proven that he was developing WMDs in Iraq. Part of surviving in that hostile region is being about to bluff your neighbor enemies of your military capabilities. The real reason Bush-Cheney-Rumsfelt took us into Iraq was not over WMD. As bad as dictators often are, many times they maintain the marginal stability to a region; we managed to de-stabilize Iraq AND ******* thousands of our own over a knowingly false assumption, thanks to the last administration.

Are Republicans angry? Or is it almost all of the people not on the coasts in this country who are tired of being lied to by those who are supposed to represent us .....
I most certainly agree with this statement; both parties have lied to the citizens of this country. However, in my opinion (as many people feel) conservatives do not align with the overall country's opinion on most of the big issues facing this country .... from abortion, foreign policy, taxation, immigration, gun regs, etc. Which is WHY many of the Republican run states are tampering with voting laws, gerrymandering districts, etc. They know their ideas are not mainstream, thus these are ways around voters that disagree with them.

gif_Spock-LiveLongProsper.gif ......Mac

Last edited:
Just read that Trump's thinking of bowing out of the GOP race ... wonder who had enough money to get him to drop out? Kochs, maybe?
I was predicting "before the first of the year" ... between Christmas & Thanksgiving, but NOW I'm thinking he'll be gone before Halloween. As I said, Trumps riding this out (minimal expenses spent) to build his "stock value" (controls over 25% of the GOP voters) and he's had all the attention he desires to feed that massive EGO of his. I'm just wondering how much he'll get and who will be paying him off?
Anyone have any ideas?

Boredom and insomnia lead me here, and all I can say is wow....smh. That and... I don't fuck Republicans.
Your choice, but that is the oddest reason I have ever heard of to miss out on sex.
Although I am not a Republican (I am a Constitutionalist), if you are talking about me, I think, based on the things you post, you and I would never get even close to that stage.

Your choice, but that is the oddest reason I have ever heard of to miss out on sex.
Although I am not a Republican (I am a Constitutionalist), if you are talking about me, I think, based on the things you post, you and I would never get even close to that stage.
Lol....I don't care what you vote or believe, nor do I care if we ever meet. I honestly haven't and won't look to see what you post. What I said wasn't directed at anyone personally. My reasons for feeling the way I do are my own. You don't care what they are clearly. You just wanted to make a personal attack. Feel better about yourself?

Back