THE BLACK MAGNUM - BBC GANGBANG GROUP

Hi been on the site for a while soley as well as offering up the services of me and my BBC gangbang Group 'The Black Magnum Gang'
I myself am an intelligent but naturally dominant alpha black male of athletic physique and stamina with a genuine pussy stretching BBC. The resolute alpha male bull in cuck / bull situation and for true slut wife training.

Tall gym fit muscular body. Very well endowed . Generous length and girth. Long stayer and repeat performer, with heavy loads included.
I also team up with a group anywhere between 3 - 10 of us in a session depending on location and availability. We love to meet hot attractive true BBC craving females and couples .

Enjoy various forms of erotic BBC play, worship, cuckolding, BSDM, submission and domination and overall damn hot sexy fun. We are here to add some erotic and sexual black excitement to your lives and i hope you will honour me and my crew and do the same with your fine ass white bodies.

We are all fit and clean and regular tested, this is NSA , no payment or anything although if a hotel is required we may ask you to contribute , we also travel, so if interested drop us a line.

Please login or become a member to view

Where are you guys what city?

We are interested...

Hi been on the site for a while soley as well as offering up the services of me and my BBC gangbang Group 'The Black Magnum Gang'
I myself am an intelligent but naturally dominant alpha black male of athletic physique and stamina with a genuine pussy stretching BBC. The resolute alpha male bull in cuck / bull situation and for true slut wife training.

Tall gym fit muscular body. Very well endowed . Generous length and girth. Long stayer and repeat performer, with heavy loads included.
I also team up with a group anywhere between 3 - 10 of us in a session depending on location and availability. We love to meet hot attractive true BBC craving females and couples .

Enjoy various forms of erotic BBC play, worship, cuckolding, BSDM, submission and domination and overall damn hot sexy fun. We are here to add some erotic and sexual black excitement to your lives and i hope you will honour me and my crew and do the same with your fine ass white bodies.

We are all fit and clean and regular tested, this is NSA , no payment or anything although if a hotel is required we may ask you to contribute , we also travel, so if interested drop us a line.

Beautiful.

Would love for you to gangbang my gf she 22

My wife needs fucked badge

Back