The Black Bull Manifesto

tumblr_o6gagrRvtj1vq5ra1o1_1280.jpgtumblr_o6gagrRvtj1vq5ra1o1_1280.jpg

The black Bull, Master, or Lord however he wishes to be called, wins simply
by gaining in every matter imaginable. In ancient times and even in nature, people fought wars over winning over women. The instinct to reproduce is one of the strongest instincts in all of us and by winning over women, a male is always victorious.
But a beta male can also benefit. Not everyone is made to be an alpha. Some are born betas and feel these urges inside of them through dreams. This might be because a beta recognizes, that an alpha has better and richer genes. Just like vitamin D deficiency, a black bull enriches the bloodline of a white couple through procreation. Secondly, a white beta benefits through living out his dreams, which are deeply rooted in his cuckold instincts. He might not always know why or understand, but his instincts tell him, he is doing the right thing. The white wife has nearly the same benefits as the husband, with the exception, she gets to enjoy the physical side though intercourse.
An alpha becomes such by being recognized as such by his social group. I came to the conclusion, it’s in all of our genes, but our environment and culture turns these traits on or off. But there is also evolutionary logic to it; We want to enrich our DNA with that of others. In this case, African DNA is the most versatile and original. Many big dominant black men will also be eager to impregnate white wives and have the white cuckold couples raise their babies. A number of white cuckold males feel a need to totally submit to bigger black men and will support them getting their wives pregnant and raising their black babies - regardless of the potential humiliation this
brings.
The cuckolded male recognizes the superiority of the superior male and relinquishes his husbandly rights often being told by the lover or wife he is not to have any sex with his wife. His submission to the real man and to his wife result in a unique and very workable relationship where by the real man takes over rule, the wife takes her position under him and over her husband. This results in a wonderful and very effective union.
This now brings us to the importance of cuckolding the white male by Blacks. For Blacks to take full control they must cuckold the white male. First it is a natural and effect means of control and dominance and this must be excised by the Black Male if he is to rule properly. The Black man can now spread his seed though the white wife to improve the species. The white female will become dedicated, loyal and obedient to the Black male and help insure that the white male is obedient and loyal as well. And the white male assumes his proper role as the lackey and servant to both the Black race and the white female.
As any participant in such a relationship can attest, the Black male will be greatly empowered, the white female will become very satisfied and content and the white male will be subservient and respectful as well as in awe of his Black Masters powers.
The rightful position of the Black Male in leadership can not occur unless cuckoldry of the white male takes place.
Being dominant is not about forsing people to do things. There is no joy in exerting power over someone, per se. The joy is what they do for you because they do obey. A true guru does not humiliate or intimidate people to do what he wants, but rather expects them to obey on their own free will. It is about respecting his position of power and willingly giving them selves to him for his own pleasure. Of course, couples will also come to him to fulfil their fantasies and to have their pleasures, but everything in an encounter is centred on them serving and pleasing their master. When he speaks with a new couple for the first time and asks them if they are willing to do as he says, and if they agree to serve him as he wishes, then a bond through a formal or informal contract should be agreed upon. A true guru never should have to reprimand or remind a couple that they said they would obey him. Their obligation is to willingly submit to him, and all will enjoy a great amount of pleasure. A large number of cuckold stories that are posted take the point of view of the husband because it is sexually exciting to many to read about the physical and psychological turmoil that he goes through in learning to take his place serving his wife and her lover. However, one will gain a much better understanding of what it is like to be a dominant man if one thinks of the bond as similar but different between a house slave and his or her master. It is a feeling of mutual interest. Everyone has their place to full fill for the greater good. The most beautiful thing about the bond between a master and his devotees, are the traditional values that are brought out in everyone. Duty, loyalty, honesty and selflessness all bring out the best in everyone in a cuckold relationship.
Most probably know the role of a black bull in a cuckold relationship. He simply the alpha male who has certain characteristics that the beta husband or boyfriend does not. But what are his motivations? I have collected a few through discussions and research and come to a basic conclusion.
Below are just some of what black bulls have stated:
-I enjoy being served by a white couple.
-I like fucking a married woman if her husband has no idea. It’s great knowing I can convince her to cheat.
-I like watching the faces of husbands as they deal with the emotions of watching their wife get fucked by another man.
-I love seducing a married woman and making her husband a cuckold for the first time ever.
-I enjoy cumming all over a married woman. It’s like I’m marking my turf.
-I like the first time a married woman sees my cock and tells me that I’m bigger than her husband.
-I enjoy seeing her wedding ring while I’m fucking her. It’s a power trip fucking someone else’s woman.
-I love claiming another man’s wife as MY slut or girlfriend.
If we analyse these statements, we get a pretty clear picture. Here is a list of adjectives and statements to help clarify the picture: Possession, ownership, sadism, being able to do what another cant- the comparison analogy, forbidden fruit effect, exhibitionism, being complimented.
I deduce that a black bull enjoys cuckolding to make up for something he is lacking. It is a compensation mechanism that does not last very long and therefore the bull is ****** to repeat his cuckolding actions. Each time, the endorphins involved give him a limited amount of pleasure connected with self esteem. I believe that there is a similar deficiency with hot wives and their cuckolds.
No LIFESTYLE can exist without rules. So the rules must be remembered and agreed to by all participants. Therefore they must be kept short and simple.
In a cuckold relationship, it is expected the wife will sooner or later attempt to go bareback. That is if she hasn’t made that decision already. And if perhaps the thought hasn’t occurred to her, then needless to say, her hubby already has thought of wanting it for her. In a typical cuckold relationship, it is perfectly fine if the couple choose to use some form of protective measure. Especially when the lover/bull(s) is/are someone they’re connecting with for the first time. And if the wife is still young and hasn’t gotten her tubes tied (poor attempt at humor).

But in a ‘Black-Owned’ relationship, this issue of protection gets taken out of the picture.

One of the unstated rules every couple should note when coming under a Black Master’s domain is the institution of bareback principle.
This states unequivocally that he must enjoy going bareback on the wife always. The only subject for whom a condom is required is the hubby, and that’s only if the wife should wish to give him a ‘mercy fuck’ every now and then to please him. And always at the Master’s request and supervision. The wife will learn to love and enjoy going bareback however way her Master/lover gives it to her. And if when he invites other bulls to come service her, she too will be expected to go bareback with them.

The second rule is the need for creampies.
The Black Master must imprint his ownership of the wife by feeding her cunt every now and then with his semen. As deep as he can go with burying his masculine cock into that warm, white pussy. Not just for the sake of imprint, but to let the hubby know who owns his woman now. To bless that womb of hers with his potent African seed. White couples must know it’s not just the sex with the bull/Master that matters, but more what happens during the sex. When the black man’s essence mixes with that of the white woman. And as her hubby stands/sits beyond the bed acting as witness to this splendid conjugation. He, too, begins then to accept his submissive place beside his wife, and know that henceforth, as she now bears her lover/Master’s semen and imprint, so it shall remain.

So logically speaking, one of the two main goals of the black bull, is to fuck with the cuckolds mind. This enables him to get control over the cuckoos. He does this by getting him to master bate and enjoy him watching the black bull fuck his wife or any white women.

The black Bull, Master, or Lord however he wishes to be called, wins simply
by gaining in every matter imaginable. In ancient times and even in nature, people fought wars over winning over women. The instinct to reproduce is one of the strongest instincts in all of us and by winning over women, a male is always victorious.
But a beta male can also benefit. Not everyone is made to be an alpha. Some are born betas and feel these urges inside of them through dreams. This might be because a beta recognizes, that an alpha has better and richer genes. Just like vitamin D deficiency, a black bull enriches the bloodline of a white couple through procreation. Secondly, a white beta benefits through living out his dreams, which are deeply rooted in his cuckold instincts. He might not always know why or understand, but his instincts tell him, he is doing the right thing. The white wife has nearly the same benefits as the husband, with the exception, she gets to enjoy the physical side though intercourse.
An alpha becomes such by being recognized as such by his social group. I came to the conclusion, it’s in all of our genes, but our environment and culture turns these traits on or off. But there is also evolutionary logic to it; We want to enrich our DNA with that of others. In this case, African DNA is the most versatile and original. Many big dominant black men will also be eager to impregnate white wives and have the white cuckold couples raise their babies. A number of white cuckold males feel a need to totally submit to bigger black men and will support them getting their wives pregnant and raising their black babies - regardless of the potential humiliation this
brings.
The cuckolded male recognizes the superiority of the superior male and relinquishes his husbandly rights often being told by the lover or wife he is not to have any sex with his wife. His submission to the real man and to his wife result in a unique and very workable relationship where by the real man takes over rule, the wife takes her position under him and over her husband. This results in a wonderful and very effective union.
This now brings us to the importance of cuckolding the white male by Blacks. For Blacks to take full control they must cuckold the white male. First it is a natural and effect means of control and dominance and this must be excised by the Black Male if he is to rule properly. The Black man can now spread his seed though the white wife to improve the species. The white female will become dedicated, loyal and obedient to the Black male and help insure that the white male is obedient and loyal as well. And the white male assumes his proper role as the lackey and servant to both the Black race and the white female.

I stop reading after this las paragraph is this is utter BS. I would be willing to bet that no real couple here is into any of this, total BS IMO

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm Eric 32 yo sissy no husband of my 23 year old young white wife Amber and I just wanna let all the black guys know I'm here to let y'all chat and possibly meet Amber and y'all get my wife naked as I watch playing with my 4 inch cock. This is my wife naked in bed sucking my small white dick and I know I'm going to be humiliated by my superior black men and that's ok.
0912171448.jpg

As an active cuckold to my Hotwife for the past 3+ years I want to say much of what you have stated applies to our lifestyle. The BBC Bulls that we have enjoyed the most exhibited many, of not all, of the tendencies you described. A true cuckold admits he is the beta male and craves the dominance from an Alpha.

In our experience the cuckolding of the beta male by the Alpha Bull is overlooked. When the Bull establishes his dominance of the husband in front of his wife it sets a tone and establishes his full authority. This then allows the Bull to them control the wife with her full respect. It also forever changes the marriage dynamics between the Hotwife and her cuckold. She will NEVER see him as a man again and no longer feel any need to provide him with sexual pleasures. Future pleasure for the cuckold will have to be earned or given as pity for his service to her and her Bull.

Speaking for our relationship, the need for mental control is just as important as the physical aspect. My wife definitely enjoys a nice hard BBC, but she equally enjoys seeing me submit to her and her Bull as the beta male. So for us this post is most applicable.

Back