The best fucking u ever got!

The. Very best fucking I ever got was the very first black guy who seduce me and then gave me the very best fucking I had ever experienced. His penis is almost twice the size of my husbands white penis, he gave me my first ever vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as he pounded my vagina,then him ejaculating his hot cum deeper than I had ever experienced before.

Best fuck I got I was 42 and we went to a glory hole in Dallas. I sucked several cocks and got off a few times. After sucking hubby and letting him slip in me while sucking a cock a nice 10” and big head black cock came through the hole. I licked and suck with cum all over my tits and face from other cocks and hubby fucking me then. I pulled up off his cock pointed at the black one in hole and told him to suck it while got my pussy ready. He did and I bent and backed up on it. Felt so fucking good and slow goin in. He fucked me deep and slow I came 3 times then he picked up pace and I swear about ripped me when his cock swelled when he came. He shot at least 8 ropes of hot cum in me. I almost blacked out, then hubby got his number and he over at our house 3 days later. We fucked for 4.5 years until he moved. The second best fuck is when he had me over for a poker party and I was fucked and sucked 4 black cocks and was sent home with every inch of my body covered in cum. They each fucked me 3 times and wish I was there again. Cedric was a great fuck.

Best fuck I got I was 42 and we went to a glory hole in Dallas. I sucked several cocks and got off a few times. After sucking hubby and letting him slip in me while sucking a cock a nice 10” and big head black cock came through the hole. I licked and suck with cum all over my tits and face from other cocks and hubby fucking me then. I pulled up off his cock pointed at the black one in hole and told him to suck it while got my pussy ready. He did and I bent and backed up on it. Felt so fucking good and slow goin in. He fucked me deep and slow I came 3 times then he picked up pace and I swear about ripped me when his cock swelled when he came. He shot at least 8 ropes of hot cum in me. I almost blacked out, then hubby got his number and he over at our house 3 days later. We fucked for 4.5 years until he moved. The second best fuck is when he had me over for a poker party and I was fucked and sucked 4 black cocks and was sent home with every inch of my body covered in cum. They each fucked me 3 times and wish I was there again. Cedric was a great fuck.
damn! you made the story come alive!

Hey ladies let's talk about THAT time, you know, the time u always think about, yea that time, let's talk about the time u got fucked the best ever, pics and videos are welcome!
I am always up to try and beat the best fuck ever. I think that is why I am out looking for cock 3-4 times a week. Mall, old navy, Home Depot, Ihop, movies, the park, backyard. I have found cock at each place and more. But my best was great and worth every inch of that black cock

It was. How long ago was this, if you don't mind me asking?
Was 12 years ago and we fucked weekly for 4 and half years. That thick 10” cock was so good and his cum felt so good. He is where I learned to be on top and glide on his cock till I came and soak his cock. Then just the head in and it hit the right place on g spot and I would cum several times before he ever got it past the head. My normal cum count was 6-7 with him. Drained me and I always drained him. And his friends when they were there.

Was 12 years ago and we fucked weekly for 4 and half years. That thick 10” cock was so good and his cum felt so good. He is where I learned to be on top and glide on his cock till I came and soak his cock. Then just the head in and it hit the right place on g spot and I would cum several times before he ever got it past the head. My normal cum count was 6-7 with him. Drained me and I always drained him. And his friends when they were there.
Who's your boy these days?

Back