The average MILF pics?

Well, my ex-wife stayed with me for 16 years. That is either satisfied or long-sufferring. And she still comments to me this day (we have been divorced for 5 years) that I was good in bed. I take my lady's satisfaction very seriously. My fiance, I will make sure (when she gets here), that she will never even think of another man.

Well, my ex-wife stayed with me for 16 years. That is either satisfied or long-sufferring. And she still comments to me this day (we have been divorced for 5 years) that I was good in bed. I take my lady's satisfaction very seriously. My fiance, I will make sure (when she gets here), that she will never even think of another man.
That's good! So are u a bull? Or looking for one! I'm master fuck bull that's breed's white woman's/ be cool brother!

That's good! So are u a bull? Or looking for one! I'm master fuck bull that's breed's white woman's/ be cool brother!
I am just me. I think IR sex is really hot. My ex-wife is mostly prejudiced, which would make it hotter. My fiance is totally oblivious. But she has had issues in her past which would make me never push her into IR sex. My ex-fiance was a bargirl in the Philippines. Don't ask me to share stories.

But brother, let's keep this real!what women u know that's completely sexual satisfied?
Like us they are always seekin more (bigger or more orgasms) /bigger tits bigger ass etc.

Isn't this a generalization of both sexes? We're living in a society promoting self-gratification, so the grass is always going to appear greener on the other side. As to whether we take the temptation, and fulfill our curiosity is going to depend on several things, but mostly the relationship we have established with our significant other. I can't see it getting anything but worse, however, in the future. People are using electronics (texting, sexting, chatrooms, etc) to build relationships, rather than actually sitting down with other people or doing things together.
My wife and I were eating at our local Outback (my favorite-awesome primeribs) and this twentiesh couple (quite handsome pair) came in, and sat at the table next to us. As soon as they sat down, they pulled out their phones and started texting and checking their e-mails, etc. I watched them for over a half hour, neither chatting with each other over 2-3 minutes at a time. I certainly don't know their story, but if they were dating, it was a wasted date in my book. It isn't cheap eating at the Outback, so it was hard to understand why (if they were dating) they would ignore each other's company for so long. They were still on their phones when my wife and I left.

Isn't this a generalization of both sexes? We're living in a society promoting self-gratification, so the grass is always going to appear greener on the other side. As to whether we take the temptation, and fulfill our curiosity is going to depend on several things, but mostly the relationship we have established with our significant other. I can't see it getting anything but worse, however, in the future. People are using electronics (texting, sexting, chatrooms, etc) to build relationships, rather than actually sitting down with other people or doing things together.
My wife and I were eating at our local Outback (my favorite-awesome primeribs) and this twentiesh couple (quite handsome pair) came in, and sat at the table next to us. As soon as they sat down, they pulled out their phones and started texting and checking their e-mails, etc. I watched them for over a half hour, neither chatting with each other over 2-3 minutes at a time. I certainly don't know their story, but if they were dating, it was a wasted date in my book. It isn't cheap eating at the Outback, so it was hard to understand why (if they were dating) they would ignore each other's company for so long. They were still on their phones when my wife and I left.
No Mac. Prime Minister's Prime Rib!!!!! (That was my NYE dinner. lol) The tale you tell is very sad. but, unfortunately, very common.

Back