The appeal of raw ******* behavior when having intense sexual relations with a stranger

Newflash you are on an interracial sex site. Yes that's right little boy we use grown up words around here.
Maybe you need to hit puberty first before you make another post.

I don't do anything I don't want to do.

I suggest you take a sensitivity training course.

I guess getting your dick sucked and fucking a woman up her ass is the new black oppression...

It's called context you idiot. Of course if some punk like you disrespected me I would ******* whip you but if I'm banging some girls back out and we are both throwing around racial dirty talk that is completely different.

You and your gang of drama queens seriously need to find another site. This isn't for you. Obviously since you can't take what a woman says as DIRTY talk during sex maybe you should get out of the kitchen. Why don't you leave those women to us.

Yeah and you're just a bottom hypersensitive baby that let's dirty talk hurt his little wittle feelings.

You are absolutely right that not every black is not.alpha you probably one of those guys that let's his girlfriend get rise and reaction out of them all the time.
She probably sucking on some other dude while she talks to you over the phone laughinv about how much of an emotional sensitive simp you are.
? ? ✌?

I don’t talk to cucks on here. Unless your wife wants to talk

LMAO you a bull? You are too soft to be a bull. No woman wants a sensitive dweeb like you. Woman can smell weakness from a mile away. I can imagine you trying to dominate a couple...wife be like o I love black cock...and youre like excuse me I'm a king...why did you Just call my cock black...and she's like because you are black...and you're like excuse me I take offense to that and the husband is like we got a pussy for a bull get out the way I'll fuck my wife and you watch.

I don’t talk to cucks on here. Unless your wife wants to talk

You are not a bull. You probably still live at home with Mommy. She probably still washes your underwear.

You have no idea how to satisfy a woman.

Why don't you take your ball and run on home little Timmy...this site is for grown ups.

And how do (some) black men think of white women?

Let's not pretend that it's all just about aesthetic preference...

Well, why do you think there is such a scarcity of Asian, latina and other types of women on these types of places? Maybe because they respect themselves and are not as slutty and promiscuous? I've seen many sites such as this were the white women proudly proclaim to be BBC sluts, with many claiming to have been banged dozens or even hundreds of times by black cocks. You think putting yourself out that way is going to engender respect?

Well, why do you think there is such a scarcity of Asian, latina and other types of women on these types of places? Maybe because they respect themselves and are not as slutty and promiscuous? I've seen many sites such as this were the white women proudly proclaim to be BBC sluts, with many claiming to have been banged dozens or even hundreds of times by black cocks. You think putting yourself out that way is going to engender respect?

Are latinas or asians who have grown up in the US or Europe any less promiscuous than white women?

I think not, but either way you've just proven my point....

Yes, they are less promiscuous than white women!

Is that a serious question?

Ok, lets say you're right about that just for the sake of argument.

How can you complain about black men being fetishized as "big-dicked hairless apes" and "zoo animals" while at the same time implicitly admitting that you see white women as human toilets who have no self-respect?

You see the problem there, surely....

Ok, lets say you're right about that just for the sake of argument.

How can you complain about black men being fetishized as "big-dicked hairless apes" and "zoo animals" while at the same time implicitly admitting that you see white women as human toilets who have no self-respect?

You see the problem there, surely....

I don't see white women as sexual cesspits. Unless, you're talking about the types that come to these sort of places to spread themselves to any BBC with a pulse, often without condoms. In any case, the hyper-promiscuity of certain types of white woman, wasn't the point of my original post.

I don't see white women as sexual cesspits. Unless, you're talking about the types that come to these sort of places to spread themselves to any BBC with a pulse, often without condoms. In any case, the hyper-promiscuity of certain types of white woman, wasn't the point of my original post.

My original point in response to your original post was that black men look at or fetishize white women in ways that, by your own thinking, would also be racially degrading. So it goes both ways.

Yes, they are less promiscuous than white women!

Is that a serious question?

Well im glad you exposed yourself for the ignorant stereotyping racist that you are.

You are on a SEX site. Why are you people causing so much drama? If you don't like it leave.

She asked me a question and I gave her a candid answer. Where is the drama in that? If you are happy to keep degrading yourself on these sorts of places, and like it when white women scream "Ni@@@r!" at you as you bone them, because it makes you cum harder, that's your problem, not mine.

Last edited:
She asked me a question and I gave her a candid answer. Where is the drama in that? If you are happy to keep degrading yourself on these sorts of places, and like it when white women scream "Ni@@@r!" at you as you bone them, because it makes you cum harder, that's your problem, not mine.

Yet your making racial generalizations and complaining about sexual racial kinks? Hyprocritical much?

You are a drama queen. You created this b.s thread to sow division and cause mayhem.

You know there are alot of black women who think black men "ain't *******." As they commonly say yet you never address that yet we sleep with them all the time.t

No other group demeans and tears black men down more then black women. But of course that doesn't fit your narrative you race baiter.

I've had a white girl call me the n word and begged me to keep fucking her while she was squirting... she told me how much she loved the n word cock as i slammed my massive cock in her g spot. I cam inside her hard and deep and told her how good her white pussy was. I laid on top of her for a good minute or two dumping my entire seed as she kissed my ear and carressed my head.

One of my most intense orgasms..loved every moment of it.

Well, that is your own writing above. Next you'll be accusing me of putting words in your mouth. Sheesh.

Yet your making racial generalizations and complaining about sexual racial kinks? Hyprocritical much?

You are a drama queen. You created this b.s thread to sow division and cause mayhem.

You know there are alot of black women who think black men "ain't *******." As they commonly say yet you never address that yet we sleep with them all the time.t

No other group demeans and tears black men down more then black women. But of course that doesn't fit your narrative you race baiter.

...and I've heard many a black woman make the same complaint about black men.

Well im glad you exposed yourself for the ignorant stereotyping racist that you are.

You are on a SEX site. Why are you people causing so much drama? If you don't like it leave.

No comeback to my post? Not surprised you couldn't.

Funny how black men like you come running here to be used as cheap sexual fodder and thrills by these people, a lot of whom deep down don't even think you come from the same "country" that they come from. But yet they dog-whistle, and you come running grinning ear to ear with your BBC swinging around like a pendulum.,

Oh, I see, what we have ourselves here is a crusader!

Me a crusader? Yeah, whatever.

Just an observant and astute black guy pointing out the obvious. Why if this is "an interracial" site is it not crawling with men of other races offering their massive boners to screw base licentious white women? Because they have too much self-respect and would never consider scraping the bottom of the barrel in such a way? Yet black men come crawling all over these types of places to play the role of dumb big-dicked sex creature to amuse and thrill whites. Is it any surprise that that these same people describe them in private conversations as "low-information low IQ, sex-obsessed emotionally-shallow " types?

Last edited:
Me a crusader? Yeah, whatever.

Just a black guy pointing out the obvious. Why if this is "an interracial" site do you not see men of other races on here offering thing massive cocks to screw base white women? Because they have too much self-respect? Yet black men come crawling all over these types of places to play the role of dumb big-dicked sex creature to amuse and thrill whites. Is it any surprise that that these same people describe them in private conversations as "low-information low IQ, sex-obsessed emotionally-shallow " types?

Crusader.

Back