The appeal of raw ******* behavior when having intense sexual relations with a stranger

QUOTE="Seth1805, post: 2285801, member: 114090"]
Crusader.

Says the man whoring his base scuzzy pale wife on here 'cos no man with a sliver of decent taste would bother look at her in the real world out there ???.
[/QUOTE]

That all you got, Crusader?

Says the man whoring his base scuzzy pale wife on here 'cos no man with a sliver of decent taste would bother look at her in the real world out there ???.

That all you got, Crusader?
[/QUOTE]

That all you got, partner of a pale scuzzy promiscuous female? ???

Keep on pimping your pale scuzzy promiscuous female for the people.

At least, you can be sure that there's always gonna be some bottom-of-the-barrel-scraping desperado somewhere who will want her ???

LMAO you a bull? You are too soft to be a bull. No woman wants a sensitive dweeb like you. Woman can smell weakness from a mile away. I can imagine you trying to dominate a couple...wife be like o I love black cock...and youre like excuse me I'm a king...why did you Just call my cock black...and she's like because you are black...and you're like excuse me I take offense to that and the husband is like we got a pussy for a bull get out the way I'll fuck my wife and you watch.
I would rather have him than you because your just a thug and i can’t belive that women is the least interested in you!

LMAO you a bull? You are too soft to be a bull. No woman wants a sensitive dweeb like you. Woman can smell weakness from a mile away. I can imagine you trying to dominate a couple...wife be like o I love black cock...and youre like excuse me I'm a king...why did you Just call my cock black...and she's like because you are black...and you're like excuse me I take offense to that and the husband is like we got a pussy for a bull get out the way I'll fuck my wife and you watch.

LOLLLL. Brah, instead of spending so much of your time on here trying to bang these types of women (and I'm using that word liberally), spend a bit more of it doing constructive things such as, reading and learning how to 'talk proper'.

Last edited:
"We should never have let them off the plantations."

"They are in this country, but I don't really think of them as being from this country."

"If I could I'd exchange all of them for more of you guys in a heartbeat."

"If we knew this was going to happen, we should have picked our own cotton."

This is the sort of thing that whites say to americans of other races and to people from other countries, about American blacks.

And black peeps want to come to places like this and knock boots with these same people???

Word!

Last edited:
No comeback to my post? Not surprised you couldn't.

Funny how black men like you come running here to be used as cheap sexual fodder and thrills by these people, a lot of whom deep down don't even think you come from the same "country" that they come from. But yet they dog-whistle, and you come running grinning ear to ear with your BBC swinging around like a pendulum.,
I'm sorry I was to busy fucking and not giving a fuck about your opinion.

LOLLLL. Brah, instead of spending so much of your time on here trying to bang these types of women (and I'm using that word liberally), spend a bit more of it doing constructive things such as, reading and learning how to 'talk proper'.

Its called a joke....brah...?
How about you learn to take the stick out of your ass?
If anyone is the racist and ignorant one here it's you.

I make 60k a year as a manager and I'm getting ready to open my own used car dealership ?

Obviously I don't fit the stereo type and could careless what some else one thinks

I would rather have him than you because your just a thug and i can’t belive that women is the least interested in you!

Maybe you need to reread the conversation because they are against interracial. The op hates white woman and thinks there all whores and the guy you want is a racially sensitive arrogant prick that overreacts.

They are trying to shame the black men on this site for sleeping with white woman.

Last edited:

Here's what the guy you want wrote:

At the end of the day, the black man is the strongest man on the planet, which is why he is admired by ALL women. Many white women here believe that black men such as me absolutely worship and are weak for white women. In reality, they are just a fuck, and the men on here go crazy for them because they absolutely throw themseleves at the men here, with all kinds of nasty nude pictures in their profile

Dude is an arrogant prick

Let's do a little role reversal

At the end of the day, the white man is the strongest man on the planet, which is why he is admired by ALL women. Many black women here believe that white men such as me absolutely worship and are weak for Black women. In reality, they are just a fuck, and the men on here go crazy for them because they absolutely throw themseleves at the men here, with all kinds of nasty nude pictures in their profile

You see the problem

Last edited:
Maybe you need to reread the conversation because they are against interracial. The op hates white woman and thinks there all whores and the guy you want is a racially sensitive arrogant prick that overreacts.

They are trying to shame the black men on this site for sleeping with white woman.

Ermmm...Wrong one ?

Don't get it twisted. I'm not trying to shame black men who sleep with "white women", as you put it; not even close. On the contrary, some of them can be quite lovely and charming. I was actually referring to black men who personify that BBC stereotype and come to places like this to lie down with broken-in, base, very promiscuous white women; talk about dropping a sausage into a bucket! Most normal men (of any race or color or creed) wouldn't want to come within smelling distance of these harlots, yet only black men come running to places like this to lie with them. Quite pathetic, really.

Last edited:
"We should never have let them off the plantations."

"They are in this country, but I don't really think of them as being from this country."

"If I could I'd exchange all of them for more of you guys in a heartbeat."

"If we knew this was going to happen, we should have picked our own cotton."

This is the sort of thing that whites say to americans of other races and to people from other countries, about American blacks.

And black peeps want to come to places like this and knock boots with these same people???

Word!
Ermmm...Wrong one ?

Don't get it twisted. I'm not trying to shame black men who sleep with "white women", as you put it; not even close. On the contrary, some of them can be quite lovely and charming. I was actually referring to black men who personify that BBC stereotype and come to places like this to lie down with broken-in, base, very promiscuous white women; talk about dropping a sausage into a bucket! Most normal men (of any race or color or creed) wouldn't want to come within smelling distance of these harlots, yet only black men come running to places like this to lie with them. Quite pathetic, really.
See

Oh, i can believe it. Men with Narcissistic personality disorders are often a huge turn on for Women. Especially women with low self esteem (and so self-hatred and a masochistic personality disorder)

Love to Fuck them. I love how "open minded" most white women are sexually.

Love how you euphemistically refer to them, as "sexually open minded". When in fact the types you find crawling around these parts are mostly broken-in and have been banged more times than the doors of a NYC cab. Women don't come more sleazier and soiled than that lot.

Last edited:
Love how you euphemistically refer to them, as "sexually open minded". When in fact the types you find crawling around these parts are mostly broken-in and have been banged more times than the doors of a NYC cab. Women don't come more sleazier and soiled than that lot.

Actually the women on this site are incredibly hot and most of the couples on this site are highly successful. ?

In fact most of them are in loving stable relationships. There's actually been a few woman I have talked to who are rich...?

I'm sorry, but what am I supposed to be "seeing"? You have quoted two posts of mine, each of which makes a cogent point. And yours is?

The post wasnt aimed at you., The post was directed to another poster who misinterpreted our conversation.

It was to expose your divisive rhetoric
and your racist attitude.

I already know what you are trying to do.

Back