Thanks but it’s Time to Exit

I’ve been a member here for some months. I’ve enjoyed it but reached a point where I’m moving on.

About a year and a half ago I learned my wife was having an affair with a black man. I listened, watched through cameras, and otherwise went back and forth between confusion, a bit of anger, and lots of sexual pleasure. There was plenty of blame to go around. But when I realized there’d been multiple guys it reaffirmed that she is what I knew she was.

The transformation of life both individually and as a couple has been vast. I’d first like to say I have zero shame of being a cuckold. I went from a voyeur to the opposite end of the spectrum. I got lots of messages from members who seemed genuinely interested. To those I say thank you. It was a pleasure to not only feel, but actually lean on people with similar lifestyles and interests. To those who were a pain in the ass and only requested pictures you didn’t get? I’m happy to have left your selfish needs unfulfilled.

It goes against some advice I got but I’m glad I’ve opened my mind to what is made of the lifestyle. At first it was risqué enough just watching. I was closed off to anything other than watching her with her bull or bulls and jerking off on her when they were done. It’s taken time but I’m proud I take pleasure from the physical and emotional feeling from having sex when another man or men just came in her. She cages me on occasion, asks me to wear her panties, and loves that I’ve entered recently into the full clean up club which I would have bet my life’s savings would never happen.

And last but not least for my wife and the other women engaged in the lifestyle. Bless you for being you and I hope it stays that way. The free nature of my wife has become such a turn on. We’d been married for a long time and we just never went to the past. I knew she got around but the things I’ve learned which were previously not mentioned make her who she is. My wife lost her virginity to her boyfriend, who was black, and some of his friends who were also black on the same night many moon ago. She appreciates my understanding and I appreciate hers. We swing with two very close couples who are cut from our same or very similar cloth and preferences. I encourage white couples in here to find other white couples to share this life with. My wife and the other wife are great friends and same for us husbands.

I’m not sure I’m trying to justify it but couples can be “traditional” on many fronts and have their side activities. We had what I would call our first blow out crazy day in a little bit yesterday. As we laid in bed my wife needed some reassuring words which I gladly provided. She told me if need be we could go back to a monogamous life which I agreed. Following that though she said she would not be fulfilled sexually because she needs black men. When the festivities were ending just prior to, she was getting a rough yet smooth and romantic fuck from a bull who I feel bad referring to him as such because he’s that good of a guy to be around and it minimizes him. She had her hands and arms wrapped around his neck as he fucked her on the couch missionary. The look in her eyes summed it all up. Great sex, with a good looking, huge cocked black man never gets old and she needs it to be satisfied.

I may kick around here occasionally just to see if those couple people have reached out. Thanks black to white and may the dreamers continue to dream, the couples stay together, and the black men do what not all but most of us white guys fall short on which is satisfying our wives.

I’ve been a member here for some months. I’ve enjoyed it but reached a point where I’m moving on.

About a year and a half ago I learned my wife was having an affair with a black man. I listened, watched through cameras, and otherwise went back and forth between confusion, a bit of anger, and lots of sexual pleasure. There was plenty of blame to go around. But when I realized there’d been multiple guys it reaffirmed that she is what I knew she was.

The transformation of life both individually and as a couple has been vast. I’d first like to say I have zero shame of being a cuckold. I went from a voyeur to the opposite end of the spectrum. I got lots of messages from members who seemed genuinely interested. To those I say thank you. It was a pleasure to not only feel, but actually lean on people with similar lifestyles and interests. To those who were a pain in the ass and only requested pictures you didn’t get? I’m happy to have left your selfish needs unfulfilled.

It goes against some advice I got but I’m glad I’ve opened my mind to what is made of the lifestyle. At first it was risqué enough just watching. I was closed off to anything other than watching her with her bull or bulls and jerking off on her when they were done. It’s taken time but I’m proud I take pleasure from the physical and emotional feeling from having sex when another man or men just came in her. She cages me on occasion, asks me to wear her panties, and loves that I’ve entered recently into the full clean up club which I would have bet my life’s savings would never happen.

And last but not least for my wife and the other women engaged in the lifestyle. Bless you for being you and I hope it stays that way. The free nature of my wife has become such a turn on. We’d been married for a long time and we just never went to the past. I knew she got around but the things I’ve learned which were previously not mentioned make her who she is. My wife lost her virginity to her boyfriend, who was black, and some of his friends who were also black on the same night many moon ago. She appreciates my understanding and I appreciate hers. We swing with two very close couples who are cut from our same or very similar cloth and preferences. I encourage white couples in here to find other white couples to share this life with. My wife and the other wife are great friends and same for us husbands.

I’m not sure I’m trying to justify it but couples can be “traditional” on many fronts and have their side activities. We had what I would call our first blow out crazy day in a little bit yesterday. As we laid in bed my wife needed some reassuring words which I gladly provided. She told me if need be we could go back to a monogamous life which I agreed. Following that though she said she would not be fulfilled sexually because she needs black men. When the festivities were ending just prior to, she was getting a rough yet smooth and romantic fuck from a bull who I feel bad referring to him as such because he’s that good of a guy to be around and it minimizes him. She had her hands and arms wrapped around his neck as he fucked her on the couch missionary. The look in her eyes summed it all up. Great sex, with a good looking, huge cocked black man never gets old and she needs it to be satisfied.

I may kick around here occasionally just to see if those couple people have reached out. Thanks black to white and may the dreamers continue to dream, the couples stay together, and the black men do what not all but most of us white guys fall short on which is satisfying our wives.
What does this lovely slut look like and what city and state are you all in

well spoken and am sure it strikes a resonant chord with many of us in similar situations , good luck to you ..

This ******* really ain’t for everybody. We’re not “normal”. At the end of the day, everyone has to do what’s best for them.
I once had a teacher who asked the class for a show of hands. How many people consider themselves normal. Now I was a rebellious teen growing up but was working towards being a good provider for my family via shorter hair, education etc. i kind of raised my hand with no conviction either way. Our classy English teacher told us don’t try to be normal. Strive to be extraordinary. I’ve tried to live by her words!

Back