Testimonial of the effects of bigbamboo

Learned, well was told that I cannot fuck her the way that she got fucked in Jamaica by bigbamboo and that she is hooked on being fucked like that. To the point of saying she would do whatever he wanted to feel him again. Also to be prepared because she wants and needs to be fucked like that on a more regular basis. Who new her first real BBC experience would affect and change her so much. She just texted that she wants to leave work to come home and play with herself thinking about him fucking her. All I can say is wow, and I get what I started. Eric

Learned, well was told that I cannot fuck her the way that she got fucked in Jamaica by bigbamboo and that she is hooked on being fucked like that. To the point of saying she would do whatever he wanted to feel him again. Also to be prepared because she wants and needs to be fucked like that on a more regular basis. Who new her first real BBC experience would affect and change her so much. She just texted that she wants to leave work to come home and play with herself thinking about him fucking her. All I can say is wow, and I get what I started. Eric
Very hot. Good for you wish I was on the same road.

She wants to book a trip back this January 2020 and has informed me that she feels she wasted her last trip only fucking him once, and she wont be making that mistake this time. Wants to make sure I book a place where he can stay with us/her with no restrictions.
A nice resort on the beach we can do as we please less restriction is more fun we spent a day and fucked her to many orgasm in many positions more times than we can remember hours on hours was very exciting next time im looking forward to her walking around with my hot cum dripping from her throbbing hot and wet pussy lips after cumin inside her many times ?

This time she knows what shes in for. Im pretty sure that she will be fully satisfied with you and have no use for my cock for the week. She is still a little pissed we didn't get a chance to meet up this summer with you. She misses your fucking so much she gets mad about it.

This time she knows what shes in for. Im pretty sure that she will be fully satisfied with you and have no use for my cock for the week. She is still a little pissed we didn't get a chance to meet up this summer with you. She misses your fucking so much she gets mad about it.
I miss her too and still would love to visit but it was kinda out of my hand as I explain many times im not able to travel to America on a passport only the us embassy requires a us visa to enter the country if not i would be there already.. i will make it up to her when she is here in January I have lots of fucking in store for her to make up for all those times she have been craving to feel me deeper inside her..

Back