Temperature of cum

diet has impact on taste spicy diet can easily be tasted /smelt/ as fopr the temperature excuse the pun "bollocks"...………... it all same

re: Temperature of cum
Unless the body temperature is different than 98.5°, I would think all semen would be the same temperature. Standard body temperature is between 97.3 - 99.7, I think. It might just seem warmer the more the ejaculation volume. Shouldn't be any different otherwise.
As far as taste, no doubt what the guy is consuming affects taste ... types of foods, types of liquids, medications, etc.

OMG! I thought I was the only one to realize that black cum is warmer than white men’s. Much thicker too. Almost the consistency of warm mozzarella. Wonder how it would taste on pizza? Hmmmm......
Real talk...I used to deliver for dominos years ago and I came on a older (late 50s early 60s) slice of pizza and watched her eat it , the real kicker was she was my high school friends aunt ...big ass nipples too

Attachments

• 8A9C602F-6342-4A1D-9611-33E4D0201A94.jpeg
    8A9C602F-6342-4A1D-9611-33E4D0201A94.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 23
I used to chat with a cuckold online and he confessed that his wife and her bull had ordered a pizza that was to the bull's house that he was naked in and cleaning it. When the pizza was delivered, he found out that the Black delivery driver stepped in the house and told the cuckold that the bull paid for 2 special things.

1- the bull paid the driver to pull out his dick and to jerk off and cum all over the pizza right in front of the cuckold and then

2- the driver took out his phone and took pictures of the pizza and of the cuckold eating slices of the cum covered pizza. Then he sent the pictures to the bull and his wife. And probably shared them with his friends.

Back