Temperature of cum

Most of you guys have never really experienced the temp of sperm like we girls have in our mouths. So what are the experiences you girls can share about the difference between temp of black and white cum? I think white guys cum is hotter but black guys are far saltier.
U r so hot luv how u talk so sexy wish here my hotwife

Most of you guys have never really experienced the temp of sperm like we girls have in our mouths. So what are the experiences you girls can share about the difference between temp of black and white cum?
I wonder why anyone would think that a man's cum would be anything other than what his body temperature is, which varies based on a variety of things.

OMG! I thought I was the only one to realize that black cum is warmer than white men’s. Much thicker too. Almost the consistency of warm mozzarella. Wonder how it would taste on pizza? Hmmmm......
I just love how much you love black men, Iwant to kiss you after you have tken a load of black mans cum

As far as temperature goes, I really don't notice the difference. However the volume and texture is quite different. My BBC's is thicker and more gooey. The taste is dependent on his diet. His cum used to be quite salty, now he drinks a few glasses of pineapple juice daily and that makes his cum almost sweet tasting.

Another thread showing how dumb you people are. Semen temperature is the same as your body temperature and it doesn't vary by race. Wow you're really stupid

No, black cum isn't warmer or colder, even I cannot find how could it be stickier or more watery. Just I think may are differences about cum taste ( usually slightly sweeter due to: their smooth skin cock texture and sweat smell when sucking, all these things become a saltier experience that ends giving you a noticeable contrast because of final sweet flavor at the moment of cumming )

OMG! I thought I was the only one to realize that black cum is warmer than white men’s. Much thicker too. Almost the consistency of warm mozzarella. Wonder how it would taste on pizza? Hmmmm......
Sperm is always 98.6F once it leaves the urethra. There is no difference in taste (assuming a bland diet for all races). The proteins and enzymes that constitute cum are universal to the human species.

Back