Telling hubby

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by whitecockedhubby, Dec 7, 2015.

1. whitecockedhubby

whitecockedhubby Active Member Gold Member

UK
    tumblr_no8y0vrVBt1urqrrho1_500.gif Im another white husband learning of my wifes infidelity.
    My sexy white wife knew her i had a hidden desire for her to have sex outside of our marriage. Then one morning as i stroked her pussy Karen told me that another man has fucked her. That she takes another man to our bed and allowes him to bury his hard cock inside her body. Karens fingers wrapped around my cock and she began to softly stroke up and down the shaft.
    tumblr_no8y0vrVBt1urqrrho1_500.gif
    Being told she was fucking another man made my cock harden and my wife knew she had me right where she had total control of me. Her fingers gently but constantly stroking had my cock aching for her. Then my wife told me that the other mans she is fucking is black

Attached Files:

#1 whitecockedhubby, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
    Lanosky83, wit, calixto and 3 others like this.
  2. jtkirk52

jtkirk52 Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I love this kind of thing. A wife telling her husband all about her cheating escapades while jerking him off or sucking his cock. We need more videos like that,

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    With married couples, its up to each party to see that their spouse is being satisfied, and, if they are unable to do it, find a solution. Sometimes, as uncomfortable as it might be, that includes involving/inviting others into the love nest.
    I can't agree with real infidelity ... or cheating.

taz_s, Asmodeaus80, banzai and 3 others like this.
  4. jtkirk52

US
    I only ment in the fantasy sence, if a married couple openly discuss extramarital sexual encounters then it is not cheating. I just enjoy videos of a wife telling her husband about having sex with another man or woman for that matter, and how good it was.

MacNfries and MyWifeWantsBBC like this.
  5. whitecockedhubby

UK
    Here we have another white couple and wifey has confessed to being unfaithfull . tumblr_nnlvowDqhe1urqrrho1_500.gif
    Hearing his wife confessing to having sex with a black man has had the desired effect on him so wifey teases that white cock some more.

#5 whitecockedhubby, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    Bellaazz, banzai, Wife4BBC and 2 others like this.
  6. jtkirk52

US
    Love it. Please keep them coming.

7. danishcuckold

danishcuckold Well-Known Member Gold Member

o yess

jtkirk52 likes this.
  8. whitecockedhubby

UK
    Being told by his woman that she has sex with her black lover in the very bed that they both share has the result this white wife wanted. tumblr_inline_mfzffzoPhc1roo8pf.gif Hubby demands she tell him every detail of what the black man did to her. How he fucked her, did he make her cum, had she let this black man cum in her. Was the black man bigger than him, who fucks her better him or the black man. wifey does exactly as her hubby asks telling her jealous white hubby just what that black man did to his precious woman and hiw gooood it was.

#8 whitecockedhubby, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    Marty3791 and jtkirk52 like this.
  9. whitecockedhubby

UK
    Tyrone had been threatening and tuanting me that he would eventually bed and fuck my wife Karen. tumblr_nnazxqvM8H1urqrrho1_400.gif
    Not suprisingly white hubbys cock is straining with every word his wife utters whilst her womanly fingers pleasure his hard white shaft. Karen tells hubby that Tyrone has been inside her and now she needs to feel his big black cock stretching and filling her soft white cunt again. How long can a white hubby take this ?

#9 whitecockedhubby, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  10. Marty3791

Marty3791 Active Member

Probably not long, which is why she fucks black!

11. whitecockedhubby

UK
    I'd say your right on that score.