Telling hubby

whitecockedhubby

Male
Gold Member
Im another white husband learning of my wifes infidelity.
My sexy white wife knew her i had a hidden desire for her to have sex outside of our marriage. We'd often fucked to the idea of her taking a black boyfriend into our bed. Then one morning as i stroked her pussy Karen told me that she now had a black boyfriend and this man has fucked her. Hearing my wife tell me she takes her black boyfriend to our bed and allowes him to bury his hard black cock inside her body has me gasping . Karens fingers wrapped around my cock and she began to softly stroke up and down the shaft.
tumblr_no8y0vrVBt1urqrrho1_500.giftumblr_no8y0vrVBt1urqrrho1_500.gif
My cock got so hard and my lovely wife knew she had me right where she had total and utter control of me. Her fingers continuing to gently but constantly stroke my straining hard cock as she told me in detail of how her black boyfriend takes her. Her detailing to me just how her black boyfreind makes her cum so hard on his huge black cock as he fills my wifes pussy with his black seed.

Last edited:
With married couples, its up to each party to see that their spouse is being satisfied, and, if they are unable to do it, find a solution. Sometimes, as uncomfortable as it might be, that includes involving/inviting others into the love nest.
I can't agree with real infidelity ... or cheating.

I only ment in the fantasy sence, if a married couple openly discuss extramarital sexual encounters then it is not cheating. I just enjoy videos of a wife telling her husband about having sex with another man or woman for that matter, and how good it was.

Being told by his woman that she has sex with her black lover in the very bed that they both share has the result this white wife wanted.tumblr_inline_mfzffzoPhc1roo8pf.gif
White hubby demands she tell him every detail of what the black man did to her. How he fucked her, did he make her cum, had she let this black man cum in her. Was the black man bigger than him, who fucks her better him or the black man. wifey does exactly as her hubby asks telling her jealous white hubby just what that black man did to his precious woman and hiw gooood it was.

Last edited:
Tyrone had been threatening and tuanting me that he would eventually bed and fuck my wife Karen.tumblr_nnazxqvM8H1urqrrho1_400.gif
Not suprisingly white hubbys cock is straining with every word his wife utters whilst her womanly fingers pleasure his hard white shaft. Karen tells hubby that Tyrone has been inside her and now she needs to feel his big black cock stretching and filling her soft white cunt again.
How long can any white hubby last on hearing his wife tell him her cunt wants black cock not his ?

Last edited:
Tyrone had been threatening this white husband that he would eventually bed and fuck his wife Karen.View attachment 721541
Not suprisingly white hubbys cock is straining with every word his wife utters as she strokes her womanly fingers along his hard white shaft. Karen tells hubby that Tyrone has been inside her and now she needs to feel his big black cock stretching and filling her soft white cunt again. How long can hubby take this ?
Probably not long, which is why she fucks black!

View attachment 723248 Im another white husband learning of my wifes infidelity.
My sexy white wife knew her i had a hidden desire for her to have sex outside of our marriage. We'd often fucked to the idea of her taking a black boyfriend into our bed. Then one morning as i stroked her pussy Karen told me that she now had a black boyfriend and this man has fucked her. Hearing my wife tell me she takes her black boyfriend to our bed and allowes him to bury his hard black cock inside her body has me gasping . Karens fingers wrapped around my cock and she began to softly stroke up and down the shaft.
View attachment 723248
My cock got so hard and my lovely wife knew she had me right where she had total and utter control of me. Her fingers continuing to gently but constantly stroke my straining hard cock as she told me in detail of how her black boyfriend takes her. Her detailing to me just how her black boyfreind makes her cum so hard on his huge black cock as he fills my wifes pussy with his black seed.
There is nothing quite so horny as your wife describing in detail how her black guy fucked her, while she slowly strokes you. I never last long.

Here we have another white couple and wifey has confessed to being unfaithfull .View attachment 719601
Hearing his wife confessing to having sex with a black man has had the desired effect on him so wifey teases that white cock some more.
My wife takes my cage off and jerks me off while I'm cleaning her cream pie. After I cum she makes me clean my own cum off her hand and what ever she can scoop off my belly

Ohhh baby his black fingers are making my cunt feel so good. Ahhhhhhggghh i love his black fingers in my cunt ohhh god i love it.
Do you see how his black fingers look so good in my white cunt baby ohh godd i feel so hot hes gonnna make me cummmmm aggghhhhhh yeahhhh!!!!

20191107_123615.jpg
She knew her text and picture image she sent to her white male partners phone of his girls white cunt taking black fingers in her would drive him crazy. Its enough to make any white boy spurt seeing his girls cunt being black fingered like this.

Last edited:
20191107_123538.jpg
Seeing his wife with her black lovers cum dripping from her used white cunt confirms to her white husband that he just isn't enough for her.
The black lover knows he now owns another white mans wife and he wants to see her humiliated jealous white husband desperatly eating his wifes upturned white ass and used dripping white cunt.
The white husband will be so desperate for his woman now he will rush to tongue her in this position.

Last edited:
Here we have another white couple and wifey has confessed to being unfaithfull .View attachment 719601
Hearing his wife confessing to having sex with a black man has had the desired effect on him so wifey teases that white cock some more.
My ex gf use to do this all the time. Get me all worked up while I ate her pussy while she told me about what an naughty gf she is! Was the best sex ever!

Back