Tell us you cuckold holiday story

whitecockedhubby

Male
Gold Member
Screenshot_20201009-070844_Instagram.jpg
You knew and both secretly hoped this could happen when you chose this holiday . Its your first day and first time at the pool but already your loving wife has become the attention of two black men in the pool with her.
Your heart races with fear and anticipation as you watch the black men chatting with your woman. She looks over to you and you see a look of excitement in her eyes.
You instinctively know that your white wife has become prey for these dark black men .
As they chat and get closer to her then you see them greedily running their strong black hands all over her white body. One of the black men snakes his black arm around your womans waist and she looks over to you as her dainty white fingers clasp onto his strong black neck whilst he pulls your woman to him. .
You feel threatened but helpless and your white cock grows painfully hard as you see the black men sandwitch your womans white body between them. The black man to the front of her and your wife look deeply into eachothers eyes as if they are about to kiss and you see your wifes milk white legs suddenly wrap around his hard black body.
Now your heart is beating harder than ever and you can clearly see he is grinding his hard black cock hard up against your wifes warm white cunt.
You feel humiliated that your wife is willingly allowing her beatifull white body to be black handled right infront of your eyes.
Your white couple marriage will soon be another blacked and interracially cuckolded white couple marriage.

Last edited:
In the early nineties we holidayed in South Africa and went on safari, it was a small group with four black natives as guides, being extremely hot and dusty the ladies wore very little clothing, Kim is a very shapely lady with large tits small waist and a bubble butt and did have two of the guides very interested in her .
They were very forward and took every advantage to be near her ,one evening Kim went and took a shower , the shower was very primitive as you can imagine miles from anywhere and sleeping in huts , we were sitting around a fire drinking chatting I noticed the two guys get up and disappear towards the shower area , left it around half an hour I got up and wandered into the dark night seeing a light about 100 yards away I wandered towards it that’s when I saw Kim with both men ,she was riding one and sucking of the other , I could not help get an erection watching her fuck both men .
That night I told her I was watching her getting fucked and enjoyed it , she told me in the next few day we are going near a swim hole and the men want me to go with them while the rest of the group have a rest day .
The day arrived Kim prentended to be not well the group got picked up leaving Kim and me with the four guides , we took a Jeep and headed to the swim hole ,it was lovely very private and safe , we had a case of beer ,sat around enjoying the very hot sun , Kim striped naked the men followed ,I just sat in my undies wasn’t going to embarrass myself seeing how huge these men were , Kim stood on the waters edge her tits were huge and nipples were poking out , one went over stood behind her feeling her tits and squeezing her nipples her head went back his cock was in her ass cheeks she arched her back to get a feel of his thickness , pre cum was oozing from his cock head she felt his cock her fingers were covered in pre cum she scooped up some and sucked her fingers.
The others watching this made them erect ,stood strocking there huge cocks I was now wondering what will happen now , they put a huge blanket on the ground and Kim was led to all four men , that was the moment I knew they were going to fuck her all afternoon , Kim had cock in every hole I had an erection all day , great cuck day I had.

In the early nineties we holidayed in South Africa and went on safari, it was a small group with four black natives as guides, being extremely hot and dusty the ladies wore very little clothing, Kim is a very shapely lady with large tits small waist and a bubble butt and did have two of the guides very interested in her .
They were very forward and took every advantage to be near her ,one evening Kim went and took a shower , the shower was very primitive as you can imagine miles from anywhere and sleeping in huts , we were sitting around a fire drinking chatting I noticed the two guys get up and disappear towards the shower area , left it around half an hour I got up and wandered into the dark night seeing a light about 100 yards away I wandered towards it that’s when I saw Kim with both men ,she was riding one and sucking of the other , I could not help get an erection watching her fuck both men .
That night I told her I was watching her getting fucked and enjoyed it , she told me in the next few day we are going near a swim hole and the men want me to go with them while the rest of the group have a rest day .
The day arrived Kim prentended to be not well the group got picked up leaving Kim and me with the four guides , we took a Jeep and headed to the swim hole ,it was lovely very private and safe , we had a case of beer ,sat around enjoying the very hot sun , Kim striped naked the men followed ,I just sat in my undies wasn’t going to embarrass myself seeing how huge these men were , Kim stood on the waters edge her tits were huge and nipples were poking out , one went over stood behind her feeling her tits and squeezing her nipples her head went back his cock was in her ass cheeks she arched her back to get a feel of his thickness , pre cum was oozing from his cock head she felt his cock her fingers were covered in pre cum she scooped up some and sucked her fingers.
The others watching this made them erect ,stood strocking there huge cocks I was now wondering what will happen now , they put a huge blanket on the ground and Kim was led to all four men , that was the moment I knew they were going to fuck her all afternoon , Kim had cock in every hole I had an erection all day , great cuck day I had.
Was the rest of your holiday spent being cuckolded watching your lovely wife take african cock inside her ?
Please tell more.

Sounds like a great day!

Was the rest of your holiday spent being cuckolded watching your lovely wife take african cock inside her ?
Please tell more.
Kim, had them for the next two days ,after the safari we had a week touring two of the guys came with us and yes I watched her having both for a whole week , one special evening was in Cape Town we got invited to a party held by an uncle of one of the guys ,the uncle was aware that Kim wa# into black men , I chatted to him on that subject telling him I was comfortable with Kim having bbc , party was great eventually leaving the guys and there uncle plus me alone , the uncle hank , was on the balcony showing Kim the night lights of Cape Town , his hand was on her ass strocking her cheeks which must have turned her on as she turned and they kissed , ram and jet laughed , wait till she sees his cock ,you ready to have a wife with a huge cunt , Hank walked back in Kim followed , she kissed me and both guys ,Hank was now naked ,fuck his cock was huge so thick and with a huge white head ,the guys undressed Kim then themselves,Hank sat on the lounge and Kim went and straddled his lap he sucked her hard nipples and sucked her neck his tongue went down her throat ,great viewing kim was in aur of Hank his huge cock was rock hard and inside Kim’s ass cheeks it looked like a baseball bat against Kim’s white skin , ram sat next to them and Kim mounted him his cock disappeared up Her she bounced up and down taking the full length that’s when jet moved in and lubed up her ass hole and fed his cock up her ass she was now being split roasted , Hank rose and fed his cock to her mouth but it was too big for her small mouth all she could do was lick the head and eat his pre cum .
Hank encouraged the guys to keep fucking telling them to open her up so I can get in this beautiful white sluts cunt ,Kim turned , come fuck me big boy I want it , I want your huge black cock ,by this stage I had cum about three times and was dry wanking , they stopped fucking both pulled out and Hank told them not to cum until he had finished with her as he wanted all three to cum together, Hank positioned Kim on all fours over the lounge her ass was in the air legs wide apart ,Hank stood behind her holding this huge cock ,he fed his head to her opening and stroked it up and down her clit she was so wet and wanting him in her ,she cried out please fuck me ,Hank spread her ass cheeks positioned his cock and slowly moved forward the head started to enter ,Kim cried out ,he slapped her ass ,quite bitch and relax , boys give her a cock to suck it will keep her mind off the pain , Kim had two cocks to suck as Hank moved in , I could see her grimising but she wanted this cock, eventually Hank had most of it in ,he slapped and slapped telling her she was a good bitch slut she was now enjoying the fuck because she was now riding Hanks cock and he was thrusting into her ,the noises she was making was very loud but enjoying being inpaled on this huge thick cock ,all four were in motion telling her she was a fucking white cock slut ,Kim agreed with eagerness, Hank stopped, take my load he cried and shot deep in her , he pulled out and cum flowed out he sat next to her and ordered the other two to feed her ,Kim ate two great loads , we all sat around for a while after they rested it all began again .

Kim, had them for the next two days ,after the safari we had a week touring two of the guys came with us and yes I watched her having both for a whole week , one special evening was in Cape Town we got invited to a party held by an uncle of one of the guys ,the uncle was aware that Kim wa# into black men , I chatted to him on that subject telling him I was comfortable with Kim having bbc , party was great eventually leaving the guys and there uncle plus me alone , the uncle hank , was on the balcony showing Kim the night lights of Cape Town , his hand was on her ass strocking her cheeks which must have turned her on as she turned and they kissed , ram and jet laughed , wait till she sees his cock ,you ready to have a wife with a huge cunt , Hank walked back in Kim followed , she kissed me and both guys ,Hank was now naked ,fuck his cock was huge so thick and with a huge white head ,the guys undressed Kim then themselves,Hank sat on the lounge and Kim went and straddled his lap he sucked her hard nipples and sucked her neck his tongue went down her throat ,great viewing kim was in aur of Hank his huge cock was rock hard and inside Kim’s ass cheeks it looked like a baseball bat against Kim’s white skin , ram sat next to them and Kim mounted him his cock disappeared up Her she bounced up and down taking the full length that’s when jet moved in and lubed up her ass hole and fed his cock up her ass she was now being split roasted , Hank rose and fed his cock to her mouth but it was too big for her small mouth all she could do was lick the head and eat his pre cum .
Hank encouraged the guys to keep fucking telling them to open her up so I can get in this beautiful white sluts cunt ,Kim turned , come fuck me big boy I want it , I want your huge black cock ,by this stage I had cum about three times and was dry wanking , they stopped fucking both pulled out and Hank told them not to cum until he had finished with her as he wanted all three to cum together, Hank positioned Kim on all fours over the lounge her ass was in the air legs wide apart ,Hank stood behind her holding this huge cock ,he fed his head to her opening and stroked it up and down her clit she was so wet and wanting him in her ,she cried out please fuck me ,Hank spread her ass cheeks positioned his cock and slowly moved forward the head started to enter ,Kim cried out ,he slapped her ass ,quite bitch and relax , boys give her a cock to suck it will keep her mind off the pain , Kim had two cocks to suck as Hank moved in , I could see her grimising but she wanted this cock, eventually Hank had most of it in ,he slapped and slapped telling her she was a good bitch slut she was now enjoying the fuck because she was now riding Hanks cock and he was thrusting into her ,the noises she was making was very loud but enjoying being inpaled on this huge thick cock ,all four were in motion telling her she was a fucking white cock slut ,Kim agreed with eagerness, Hank stopped, take my load he cried and shot deep in her , he pulled out and cum flowed out he sat next to her and ordered the other two to feed her ,Kim ate two great loads , we all sat around for a while after they rested it all began again .
Great story!

I dont know where they find these soft ass white boys! But I am cracker white, from Detroit Michigan, and let me hear some white boy talk that weird ******* about bowing down to any man. Where I just got out of his own race would cut his ass up, leave him under the bunk. I dont know anything about sissy white boys. But hope for there safety there law abiding cock suckers. As for me, I am a self admitted, gun totting, ******* dealing, criminal. I just came home from a six year bid. I actually just found out my wife was all over this site, passing that ******* out like koolaidem. Good for that Ho. Let the pimps be pimps n ho's be ho's and to be honest, ersonaly I could care less. But if I were to ever see my race bow down to anyone like that, his next stop is the denture line. ALL WHITE BOYS AINT CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH. Got that off my chest. If a white man is femanine, he should be on the lgbt community. Now also, being that this is all new to me. So if anyone hit my wife off, good for you! The Pu$$y is fire. I am not hating on any of you's. You just gave me the golden ticket. What can I say I am a freak myself, just different tone to my skin and ******* to be honest not all white boys got a lil dick either. But for the white boys that congregate on this site with there nuts in a cage, let your nuts hang n grow a set cat daddy. Stop embarrassing our species. We aint all on the tips, I prefer nips. As for if this is my wifes account, and she by chance said some weird ******* about a cuckold husband. BHe must not live here. I do. Any account about a husband is not me. I am a plane old group sex loving freak. Not some candy ass cuck, or submissive. Leave that to the

I dont know where they find these soft ass white boys! But I am cracker white, from Detroit Michigan, and let me hear some white boy talk that weird ******* about bowing down to any man. Where I just got out of his own race would cut his ass up, leave him under the bunk. I dont know anything about sissy white boys. But hope for there safety there law abiding cock suckers. As for me, I am a self admitted, gun totting, ******* dealing, criminal. I just came home from a six year bid. I actually just found out my wife was all over this site, passing that ******* out like koolaidem. Good for that Ho. Let the pimps be pimps n ho's be ho's and to be honest, ersonaly I could care less. But if I were to ever see my race bow down to anyone like that, his next stop is the denture line. ALL WHITE BOYS AINT CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH. Got that off my chest. If a white man is femanine, he should be on the lgbt community. Now also, being that this is all new to me. So if anyone hit my wife off, good for you! The Pu$$y is fire. I am not hating on any of you's. You just gave me the golden ticket. What can I say I am a freak myself, just different tone to my skin and ******* to be honest not all white boys got a lil dick either. But for the white boys that congregate on this site with there nuts in a cage, let your nuts hang n grow a set cat daddy. Stop embarrassing our species. We aint all on the tips, I prefer nips. As for if this is my wifes account, and she by chance said some weird ******* about a cuckold husband. BHe must not live here. I do. Any account about a husband is not me. I am a plane old group sex loving freak. Not some candy ass cuck, or submissive. Leave that to the

Last summer it was a festival in my Town. I met a black male from Africa because he visited his brother in my Town.
We speaks a lot and *******'s beer.
After a time I feels his leg next to me and my hand was slides down.
Feel his cock is very hard and he liked this feel where I jerking under the table.
Suddenly he told me he want me in a special place and we was going in the Park behind bushes.
We was going naked so fast and he was slides in my pussy so strongly until he was cum.
Then I see his friend was following us and whatching us if where has sex and he was going horny.
And he was cones behind me for doggy Style and his hugh dick was poking me in my pussy.
We enjoyed us so much and we cum both .
All 4 days we had sex on all the silent places we find.
At the night I was ride one of this friend's and the other friend cones back to me and his cock was slides in my pussy too and we do it all so nice. There dicks enjoy me so much and this was my sex ever ..
There

2 black fuck me again.
1 of them takes a blue pill and was fuck me at first.
Slowly he was come in and slides out.
Comes harder to come in an fuck me with his cellphone in his hands and took pictures where he is in me.
A friend was with us and become a hard dick.

Mister blue pill makes a rest and the friend was fucking me a lot .
I was screaming of his power and he has a cum.

Mister blue pill was comes back to me and he give me his dick slowly and with a lot of feelings.
He fuck me and need to stay in me for a few minutes in my ass until cum

Went down to Vegas for 4th of July one time. It was open invite to our friends and a few joined us. One was a tall black man named Lance that I worked with. Hubby and I had one room, Lance had his room, and our other friend got his room. Went out one day and saw the sights and had a good time before coming back to the hotel for dinner and drinks. Our friend cut out early and Lance, my husband, and I went back to our room just to hangout. We had a huge bathtub and a huge walk-in shower in the room. I decided I was going to take a shower and this got the conversation going and soon both the guys were going to be joining as well. My husband opted for the tub and Lance and I went into the shower. We started making out and soon Lance was on his knees sucking on my breast and fingering me. My husband watching from the tub. That brought orgasm number one for me. Lance stood up and I was prepared to return the favor but he had me turn around and bend over. I helped guide his cock inside of me and we began fucking. Orgasm number two for me and a large one for Lance as well. I was quite messy as we started to clean off. Lance got out of the shower and I went over to the tub to join my husband who was quite ready for some loving of his own. He started fingering me and then soon we were fucking. Orgasm number three for me and my husband came as well. My muscles were pretty tired at this point so after some more cleaning I went over and fell asleep on the bed naked.

Back