Tell how you enjoy committing adultry with black men!

So you made him a cuckold and then convinced him that it was okay and that it was good for you to fuck other men. Did you use a carrot or a stick to make him accept the new reality and his position. Any plans to involve him with your lovers such as having him clean. I think how things worked for you and him is wonderful and hope you have lots of fun
well yes he was mad as hell at first but I'm afraid I was a bit cruel and just crept off with my lover when ever I could on holiday , yes carrot and stick was used not proud of it but hinted I may leave if he didn't let me get it out of my system. He gradually came round asking more and more details about the sex ,

well yes he was mad as hell at first but I'm afraid I was a bit cruel and just crept off with my lover when ever I could on holiday , yes carrot and stick was used not proud of it but hinted I may leave if he didn't let me get it out of my system. He gradually came round asking more and more details about the sex ,
You dominate him as well as cuckold him and freely admit it. Do you tell your friends and do you have plans to increase his role as a cuckold husband. I wonder if women supress their naughty desires or just pretend. How many lovers have you had if I may be allowed to ask

You dominate him as well as cuckold him and freely admit it. Do you tell your friends and do you have plans to increase his role as a cuckold husband. I wonder if women supress their naughty desires or just pretend. How many lovers have you had if I may be allowed to ask
about 30 if memory serves, I don't really dominate him we have a normal marriage except I like to take Blacklovers on holidays or weekends away mostly.

about 30 if memory serves, I don't really dominate him we have a normal marriage except I like to take Blacklovers on holidays or weekends away mostly.
thank you for replying my wife likes other men just like you but she likes all races and size. Is your husband allowed to have other women. I found that there is much pleasure to be had from exploring sex and trying new things even when I did not wish to. Do you prefer larger cocks and what do you do for work

no he isn't said in stricht schoolmam voice lol
oooh hope you have a strap, actually not but I do like aggressive dominant women since I need someone to keep me almost in line. Have you always been a dominant person and can you tell if a man is willing to submit to you or have you even thought about it. Was your husband surprised that he enjoys his new found fun and why not let him fuck other women or do you fear one like you will do him

My husband knows I love black dick and he encourages me to get it when the opportunity "arises" and I do!Sometimes I totally cause the opportunity to "arise" all stiff and hard lol and then I take advantage of a rock hard,thick black cock!

Yes all so true! The cheating is a rush, even if allowed. Not letting hubby in on when you are is so hot. The giving your fully in any manner yet another thing so erotic. Two things I would never do and will never do with hubby is ass to mouth. My black lover just tells me when and I do it. The other is letting hubby go from pussy to ass and back, any black man can all he likes and I just enjoy. Being borrowed out or rented long ago whould have made me feel cheep and dirty. But with black men I feel desired and wanton. All of it makes for amazing orgasms, something I have become addicted to shamelessly.

Yes all so true! The cheating is a rush, even if allowed. Not letting hubby in on when you are is so hot. The giving your fully in any manner yet another thing so erotic. Two things I would never do and will never do with hubby is ass to mouth. My black lover just tells me when and I do it. The other is letting hubby go from pussy to ass and back, any black man can all he likes and I just enjoy. Being borrowed out or rented long ago whould have made me feel cheep and dirty. But with black men I feel desired and wanton. All of it makes for amazing orgasms, something I have become addicted to shamelessly.

That aspect of the extramarital paradigm is particularly hot!

Back