Tell how you enjoy committing adultry with black men!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pamlovesblackcock, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

I love the feeling I get when a black man releases inside me and I feel his dna flooding inside of me and I open my eyes and its not my husband but a strong muscular black stud abusing what is supposed to be for my husband only!I love meeting black men and fucking them hard behind my husbands back!He doesnt mind but I still love the fact that another man ownes me and my pussy and cums inside me breaking my marriage vows and becomming one with me outside my marriage!I love opening my legs and being a married whore for black men!

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I imagine your hubby might get the same feeling when he opens his eyes and sees a young, beautiful girl, with firm tits, laying beneath him, and he then "releases" his seeds inside her. And the really fun part is that he knows that you aren't the least bit aware.
    New, strange pussy tends to do that to us guys, ya know ... gif_Yellowball-dancing.gif

3. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    I cheated with my black former boss for months before Hubby found out I was having an affair. I've cheated on him with other black men since. Every time, I felt guilty for being with another man, but the thrill of being with a hung black man overpowered my inhibitions and I acted like a total slut! Every time, I would get upset when the affair ended after giving so much to a man I barely knew and come running to Hubby and confess the whole thing!
    Now I'm sleeping with my old boss again, but this time Hubby knows all about it. I'm been upfront every step of the way with him. My goal is to have a happy marriage AND a satisfying affair!:lips::blackheart:

4. Spanker71

Spanker71 Active Member

US
    The "cheat" aspect of this dirty dynamic is a huge part of the excitement.

5. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife cheated on me many times and then lied about it, if she had admitted to having sex with another guy at the start maybe the need to cheat wouldn't of been so great and our marriage might of lasted longer

6. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

It makes me feel like a dirty little slut and I love that.

7. Spanker71

Spanker71 Active Member

US
    And we ALL love dirty little sluts!

ScottandKrystal and cltblackdick like this.
  8. BlacknDecker

BlacknDecker Well-Known Member

US
    Thats great. You know the best thing for a married white couple's relationship is a black man. Lol!!!!

9. Shannon4BBC

Shannon4BBC Active Member Real Person

US
    Having my husband watch me give myself to my BBC lover is such a rush. Being alone with my lover is even better. I can serve him in ways that I never, ever served my wimpy husband. I can be his and only his.

10. 50couple

50couple Member

Not that I would ever do it, but the thought of it!!!!1:wub:
    Pretty exciting!!!!

11. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    I really think it is!:lips::blackheart:

Roy Randall likes this.
  12. tomtomjim

tomtomjim Well-Known Member

If cheating turns you on I would think that cheating with any other man would be exciting or maybe it would be more fun to do it with a really ugly and fat slobby guy just for the sake of being perverse. When women give themselves completely to me I focus on all the things that make them feel good because they will return the attention

kumarrao likes this.
  13. malizia2000

malizia2000 Active Member

Italy
    Its not cheat if my husband watches

Roy Randall, raf and stacynalgona like this.
  14. tomtomjim

its not cheating if you tell husband it is not cheating

stacynalgona likes this.
  15. Chungcheng21

Chungcheng21 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Taiwan
    Good stories so far.

16. sweetginny

sweetginny Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    My husband usually knows about my dates. But, sometimes the opportunity comes up and I'm not able to let him know of my plans. Within the rules we have, that's cheating. But, he just loves to be surprised when he sees me with that unmistakable glow of a woman who has that "just fucked" look about her.

17. tomtomjim

When a man is a cuckold the wife makes whatever rule she wishes and he obeys so the wife never cheats just the husband. Accepting your wife fucking other men is the most submissive thing a man can do but is so rewarding, sweet surrender.

Roy Randall and Bobnkelly like this.
  18. sweetginny

sweetginny Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I guess that could be true. I couldn't say. We don't have a cuckold relationship.

Roy Randall, Bobnkelly and tomtomjim like this.
  19. raf

raf Member

Great post Pam. Thank you for being honest and sharing that information.

Roy Randall likes this.
  20. tomtomjim

sounds like you have a wonderful relationship lucky man he is