Tell how you enjoy committing adultry with black men!

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
I love the feeling I get when a black man releases inside me and I feel his dna flooding inside of me and I open my eyes and its not my husband but a strong muscular black stud abusing what is supposed to be for my husband only!I love meeting black men and fucking them hard behind my husbands back!He doesnt mind but I still love the fact that another man ownes me and my pussy and cums inside me breaking my marriage vows and becomming one with me outside my marriage!I love opening my legs and being a married whore for black men!

I imagine your hubby might get the same feeling when he opens his eyes and sees a young, beautiful girl, with firm tits, laying beneath him, and he then "releases" his seeds inside her. And the really fun part is that he knows that you aren't the least bit aware.
New, strange pussy tends to do that to us guys, ya know ... gif_Yellowball-dancing.gif

I cheated with my black former boss for months before Hubby found out I was having an affair. I've cheated on him with other black men since. Every time, I felt guilty for being with another man, but the thrill of being with a hung black man overpowered my inhibitions and I acted like a total slut! Every time, I would get upset when the affair ended after giving so much to a man I barely knew and come running to Hubby and confess the whole thing!
Now I'm sleeping with my old boss again, but this time Hubby knows all about it. I'm been upfront every step of the way with him. My goal is to have a happy marriage AND a satisfying affair!:lips::blackheart:

I cheated with my black former boss for months before Hubby found out I was having an affair. I've cheated on him with other black men since. Every time, I felt guilty for being with another man, but the thrill of being with a hung black man overpowered my inhibitions and I acted like a total slut! Every time, I would get upset when the affair ended after giving so much to a man I barely knew and come running to Hubby and confess the whole thing!
Now I'm sleeping with my old boss again, but this time Hubby knows all about it. I'm been upfront every step of the way with him. My goal is to have a happy marriage AND a satisfying affair!:lips::blackheart:

Thats great. You know the best thing for a married white couple's relationship is a black man. Lol!!!!

If cheating turns you on I would think that cheating with any other man would be exciting or maybe it would be more fun to do it with a really ugly and fat slobby guy just for the sake of being perverse. When women give themselves completely to me I focus on all the things that make them feel good because they will return the attention

My husband usually knows about my dates. But, sometimes the opportunity comes up and I'm not able to let him know of my plans. Within the rules we have, that's cheating. But, he just loves to be surprised when he sees me with that unmistakable glow of a woman who has that "just fucked" look about her.
When a man is a cuckold the wife makes whatever rule she wishes and he obeys so the wife never cheats just the husband. Accepting your wife fucking other men is the most submissive thing a man can do but is so rewarding, sweet surrender.

I love the feeling I get when a black man releases inside me and I feel his dna flooding inside of me and I open my eyes and its not my husband but a strong muscular black stud abusing what is supposed to be for my husband only!I love meeting black men and fucking them hard behind my husbands back!He doesnt mind but I still love the fact that another man ownes me and my pussy and cums inside me breaking my marriage vows and becomming one with me outside my marriage!I love opening my legs and being a married whore for black men!
Great post Pam. Thank you for being honest and sharing that information.

Back