Tell how you enjoy committing adultry with black men!

Yes we do. We're both lucky. Rare that both are into the lifestyle.
I have met many people and it is amazing all the different scenarios, couples into big orgies, bdsm, whatever you can think off. I am still intrigued by how people see themselves and what they like to do. Labels seldom tell the real story

I love the feeling I get when a black man releases inside me and I feel his dna flooding inside of me and I open my eyes and its not my husband but a strong muscular black stud abusing what is supposed to be for my husband only!I love meeting black men and fucking them hard behind my husbands back!He doesnt mind but I still love the fact that another man ownes me and my pussy and cums inside me breaking my marriage vows and becomming one with me outside my marriage!I love opening my legs and being a married whore for black men!

I don't enjoy cheating on my husband. I wish he knew and approved of this lifestyle and that I could do this with his blessing. I don't enjoy the cheating side of this life style, I enjoy a big dominate man with a big cock having his way with me. Everyone has their reasons for this life style mine are because I enjoy sex with an aggressive black man with a big cock.

I don't enjoy cheating on my husband. I wish he knew and approved of this lifestyle and that I could do this with his blessing. I don't enjoy the cheating side of this life style, I enjoy a big dominate man with a big cock having his way with me. Everyone has their reasons for this life style mine are because I enjoy sex with an aggressive black man with a big cock.
Is your husband submissive, if he is make him your cuckold and get him involved with your bulls , all will enjoy

I just love fucking fine black men both in front of my husband and behind his back!He doesnt mind either way!Some of my lovers like me to cheat on my husband so I do!Others like to make him watch,Im ok as love as they are fucking me!
I do not think what you do is cheating, you have made your husband a cuckold and he accepts whatever you wish to do. Is your husband allowed to fuck other women and do you make him clean and service

I do not think what you do is cheating, you have made your husband a cuckold and he accepts whatever you wish to do. Is your husband allowed to fuck other women and do you make him clean and service
A couple of my bulls like to humiliate my hubby so they make him suck their cocks a two of my lovers like to put him on all fours and fuck him really hard till hes almost crying and they cum in his butt,owning him lol I like to watch,and then they fuck me,AMAZING!!!!

A couple of my bulls like to humiliate my hubby so they make him suck their cocks a two of my lovers like to put him on all fours and fuck him really hard till hes almost crying and they cum in his butt,owning him lol I like to watch,and then they fuck me,AMAZING!!!!
naughty girl you are almost scary the way you use men , how many men do you have in your stable

with us it started out as adultery I had a holiday fling with a young black man ,Hubby found out but after a lot of soul searching he came round to the idea and we have never been happier and closer
So you made him a cuckold and then convinced him that it was okay and that it was good for you to fuck other men. Did you use a carrot or a stick to make him accept the new reality and his position. Any plans to involve him with your lovers such as having him clean. I think how things worked for you and him is wonderful and hope you have lots of fun

Back