TEASING MY HUSBAND

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My husband Chris is really turned on by the thought of other men fucking me and I love to let him enjoy his fantasy. One night he asked me to tell him about one of past sexual experiences. I'd had many so I had be selective in what I let him know. I reminisced about sex with my ex, who had a huge cock. I described how we once did it on the hood of his car and that he'd buried himself into me with such ******* that I screamed. The story turned Chris on so much, he came almost immediately.

On another occasion I told him about a hot tub party I had gone to. As the night wore on, there was just me and this hot, black, tattooed guy left in the tub and we were both feeling horny. The tattooed guy then stood up to pull off his trunks, exposing an enormous erection.

"This will drive Chris wild," I thought. I was right. He grinned his approval.

"Then what happened?" he asked excitedly, as he rubbed his hard dick.

"What do you think happened?" I smirked. "I started sucking his big black cock. He was thicker than I'd imagined and I could feel him getting harder as I sucked him. Chris began masturbating as I continued the story.

"And ..." Chris pleaded.

"And then I stood and pulled my bikini off and turned around leaning against the side of the hot tub. He moved in behind me and started fucking me from behind. I reached behind for his tight ass, pulling him deeper inside me, all the while bucking and moaning loudly. It was the best fuck of my life.I came so many times."

Chris took me by the hand, leading me into our bedroom. He pinned me up against a wall, kissing me passionately, telling me how much he wanted me. We did it doggy-style and both came within seconds. Men are so easy!

Great story, my husband is also into me telling him about other men and the things I like. Many times he will ask me to look at black men's cock pics and tell him which ones I like. He knows exactly what I'm into, and I love telling him and seeing how excited he gets. But when I find a really hung thick uncut black cock, I get so aroused that I start to drip with wetness, I tell my husband see this huge black cock, your wife has become obsessed with black men's cocks like this one. How I love allowing them to use his wife's little married white pussy. How his smal pink penis is a joke, and need real cocks that must be black and huge. I knows how many times when in out how black guys hit on me, and say nasty things to me, and I tell him how being called a sexy white bitch, and how my big ass needs to be theirs really gets me aroused.
It's become a regular thing me telling my husband stories about my adventures.
Happy wife, happy life.

Great story, my husband is also into me telling him about other men and the things I like. Many times he will ask me to look at black men's cock pics and tell him which ones I like. He knows exactly what I'm into, and I love telling him and seeing how excited he gets. But when I find a really hung thick uncut black cock, I get so aroused that I start to drip with wetness, I tell my husband see this huge black cock, your wife has become obsessed with black men's cocks like this one. How I love allowing them to use his wife's little married white pussy. How his smal pink penis is a joke, and need real cocks that must be black and huge. I knows how many times when in out how black guys hit on me, and say nasty things to me, and I tell him how being called a sexy white bitch, and how my big ass needs to be theirs really gets me aroused.
It's become a regular thing me telling my husband stories about my adventures.
Happy wife, happy life.
Damn that is HOT!

Back