Tattoo and locked pussy

Nobody has any opinion ? ;)
I will chime in. Thats the most obcene picture I think I've ever seen Mr. Nobby I get the concept but like my friend acord220 said she just needs more training. More than likely she like any other black cock loving whore she will do anything to get her lips around as many black cocks as posible even break the rules if she isn't getting enough. So start pounding her twice a day and get a couple more friends to help.She knows that when a black man has you bent over and starts pushing his meat inside of you the feeling is something a white man just can't give her. I would spend more time fucking her thats whats needed. Hi J

I will chime in. Thats the most obcene picture I think I've ever seen Mr. Nobby I get the concept but like my friend acord220 said she just needs more training. More than likely she like any other black cock loving whore she will do anything to get her lips around as many black cocks as posible even break the rules if she isn't getting enough. So start pounding her twice a day and get a couple more friends to help.She knows that when a black man has you bent over and starts pushing his meat inside of you the feeling is something a white man just can't give her. I would spend more time fucking her thats whats needed. Hi J

Thanks Tracy, you really know what white ladies need. ;)

I would think the lock wouldn't have to be on there long if any at all if she is getting plenty of black dick. That would be like trading a Cadillac in for a Volkswagen and expecting more room. But I must say that white dicks locked in chastity devices and white pussy's pierced and padlocked would certainly put a halt on white in white sexual activities.

The whole lock thing seems backward. Seems like the white dick would have put it on to keep black dick out. More likely you would need to put it on to keep her from spreading her legs. For Big Black Dick who evers crew. The wife didnt write this. Plus a pussy with the bat wing lips are just ugly.

Back