Talking with my wife’s bull about her while she gave him head.

PHLcuck

Couple
Just had a great moment this week where my wife’s bull came over, and just hung out for a bit. I was able to watch as she gave him head, and just got so turned on as he talked about her with me like she wasn’t even there. He just sat there and occasionally gave her directions while just talking with me and talking about her. Any one have this before, or want to chat about it?

My wife has a bull that during football season, likes to sit on the couch and watch games with me…me in my recliner and him with my wife between his legs sucking his cock…..it’s a lot of fun, we like the same team so i even go over and high five him when we make a big play or TD. My wife never misses a beat, just keeps sucking and sucking on his cock until he finally cums (during a commercial of course, they usually fuck during half time).

The funny thing is during my very first lifestyle experience I was conversating with the husband while the wife was going to town, sucking my BBC! I was trying my best to focus on the conversation but she was sucking so good it made it very difficult!

I will never forget how easy going and laid back the hubby was while it was happening and he said to me "she'll do that all day if you let her"! 🤣😂

I've done this several times with one of her BF's,most of the time they are on the couch, and like others she's going to town on his cock,fun to try to get his attention as he's about to blow in her mouth. One time we were standing in the kitchen she was blowing him and I got close by ,she reaches over and unzips me ,I take myself out and she starts yanking . A little while she's giving us both a blowjob as we stand talking anything that comes to mind,when he blew his load I followed jerking off on her face as he painted her with his

My wife does everything with her bull/boyfriend without me. I have no sexual relationship with her and only hear stories after the fact or at most clean her up or use toys on her.

Although we often go out with her boyfriend in group since we're a large swingers group. We were talking about oral sex a few weeks ago and he said to the whole group my wife is the only one he's been with that likes milking him so much as a joke. Apparently she will aggressively squeeze his cock and balls dry for any drop she can get, after he ejaculates. Everyone laughed including her and they all looked at me awkwardly, knowing full well my wife was not just throating him but also swallowing his sperm by the load. I couldn't believe my wife is taking another man's cock balls deep down her throat and also guzzling his cum. BBC has truly changed her.

Last edited:
Just had a great moment this week where my wife’s bull came over, and just hung out for a bit. I was able to watch as she gave him head, and just got so turned on as he talked about her with me like she wasn’t even there. He just sat there and occasionally gave her directions while just talking with me and talking about her. Any one have this before, or want to chat about it?
My wife has a bull that during football season, likes to sit on the couch and watch games with me…me in my recliner and him with my wife between his legs sucking his cock…..it’s a lot of fun, we like the same team so i even go over and high five him when we make a big play or TD. My wife never misses a beat, just keeps sucking and sucking on his cock until he finally cums (during a commercial of course, they usually fuck during half time).
Having been used in similar ways often, I know what it's like from the woman's perspective. Being talked about in this way reinforces our status as more a sex object than anything else. Sometimes I feel as if I am not even a person, just a means of obtaining pleasure for the black man (which of course is my primary goal in that situation). It's such a contrast from my university professor status!

What a great football season!

Back