Talk Her into Getting Black-Bred

My wife and I are finally at a point in our lives that her becoming black bred and birthing black babies is all we want. She has a regular bull and I have been locked and pussyfree for several years. We have always talked about having mixed babies when we first started dating. Now that both of us are 35 we are ready to start a family.

If you could possibly talk your wife into wanting her to get Black-Bred, would you do it?

To the wives: would you desire telling your husband about wanting to get Black-Bred, or would you simply go ahead with it?

If I had a wife and I was younger say in my 20s yes I would want her to get pregnant by blacks and not even know which one was the *******. I would stay home and raise the baby while she went out and fucked more. At 47 Ive had my ******* and done raising ******* so not now but if I was younger yes indeed

On this subject i would say please think this through. Be 100% sure you understand all the problems that might be encountered and are prepared to deal with them. Some people would not hesitate to openly criticize, condemn, harass or even harm physically. Remember the baby created will be exposed to all of that as well. My only experience with this subject is two families I've known that adopted a black baby. Both had problems with both whites and blacks. One mom told me she believed about 60% would have no objections or at least they kept it to themselves. The other 40% were a pain in the but

Back