Talk Her into Getting Black-Bred

Would you continue to the point of getting other couples you know initiated into the lifestyle?

some women we talked to ourselves some have to help come to understanding by deceit point While my Helen takes another friend to a club night, I meanwhile invite her hubby to some sports game Or sleepover fishing, so that he does not interfere with his wife to know the taste of cheatingIMG_20230220_154909_694.jpgIMG_20230220_090607_584.jpgIMG_20230216_053016_132.jpgIMG_20230204_234936_867.jpg

My wife has told me that if she were to have sex with other men (we haven’t gotten quite there yet) she knows she wouldn’t be able to have them stop to pull out. She knows she’d let them cum in her, which is also one of the reasons she’s hesitant on having another man. She said she would like to get pregnant by someone else while having mind blowing sex, but would be fearful of all the potential consequences. Like with her family, my family and then the baby growing up knowing he has a different dad etc. Or if it wasn’t a black baby, that a DNA test in the future (as they are becoming more and more common) would reveal the truth

My wife has told me that if she were to have sex with other men (we haven’t gotten quite there yet) she knows she wouldn’t be able to have them stop to pull out. She knows she’d let them cum in her, which is also one of the reasons she’s hesitant on having another man. She said she would like to get pregnant by someone else while having mind blowing sex, but would be fearful of all the potential consequences. Like with her family, my family and then the baby growing up knowing he has a different dad etc. Or if it wasn’t a black baby, that a DNA test in the future (as they are becoming more and more common) would reveal the truth
If she’s so worried about getting pregnant, why can’t she get on some method of birth control. And if she’s not on birth control, why is she not pregnant with you..

If she’s so worried about getting pregnant, why can’t she get on some method of birth control. And if she’s not on birth control, why is she not pregnant with you..
She’s not pregnant by me because we almost never have PIV sex. We do have sex usually 2-4x a week. Our sex life is always me using my mouth and toys on her and afterwards she jerks me off. I’ve been in her about 5-6 times in the last two years and always for only a few min before she’s needing more stimulation. Also I have a very low sperm count. When I was tested last year, I was at about 3 million total sperm. My semen volume was low at .9ml and I had slow swimmers. If you didn’t know, average sperm count is between 150-250 million with some guys being able to produce over a billion sperm. Low sperm count is being under 40 million or under 15 million per mil. Low semen volume is below 1.5ml and average being 3-5ml. They rate sperm speed at 1-4, 3 or higher is considered ideal and I was at 2. So even though it is theoretically possible because it only takes 1 sperm to conceive, however, the likelihood of me getting her pregnant is slim for all the reasons above. As far as worried about another man getting her pregnant, we have talked about natural insemination, but we’d prefer he not be black so it isn’t obvious it isn’t mine. But that’s all talk right now. She could get on birth control, but she has mixed feelings about it, and even that isn’t 100%. She really wants to feel what it’s like to have a big dick (preferably black) to be giving her mind blowing sex, and to feel him throb as he shoots a big load in her. It’s actually something she really wants but has reservations about actually going through with it.

Back