Taking the Bull on Vacation

sheetmusic

Couple
Gold Member
Just wondering if other couples have taken the Bull on vacation with them. Did you have separate rooms? If so, which room did the wife sleep in?

We DEFINATELY have! It'll be a year this month that we rented a yacht and spent almost three weeks sailing around the Carib. Unfortunately our trip was cut short when Pam got hurt waterskiing. Some asshole in a speed boat cut behind our boat, from which Pam was skiing, and damn near killed/drowned her. She's still not 100%, had leg, hip and shoulder injuries.

we had a great time with our BBC in portugal we rented a villa but mrs inked and our BBC Bull had the main room for the duration whilst i had one of the others throughout the holiday they acted like they were married and we were all just friends on a holiday when out we was up front in anyone asked and we had not one incident in fact every couple we told thought it was great that we could be so open lol

We DEFINATELY have! It'll be a year this month that we rented a yacht and spent almost three weeks sailing around the Carib. Unfortunately our trip was cut short when Pam got hurt waterskiing. Some asshole in a speed boat cut behind our boat, from which Pam was skiing, and damn near killed/drowned her. She's still not 100%, had leg, hip and shoulder injuries.

Yes. Since i arrange for the most part for single / divorced or widowed ladies i usually only attend when it is early on or when it is multiple days like a long week end. However a few years back i was asked to come along with a bull and his lady when he took his family to a Florida theme park. He took his wife and ******* as well as his mom in law. The ******* had an adjoining room with his wife and mom in law. He spent his nights with us. Officially the reason was his snoring

That said i have arranged hunting (with camera) / fly fishing long weekends and for the last five years a winter camping / hutting weekend for one of bulls and ladies.

I would suggest you look into a adult clothing optional or an adult only nudest resort as standard nudest resorts are family oriented. Yes that means ******* and your activities mean you will be kicked out.

I've been with my couples many times. Usually it's a timeshare condo. Last year they got two and let me stay in one because they had other family also staying at the same resort. (that's a whole other story). We don't actually "plan" who gets what room, it just sort of happens. And honestly, these condos are usually 2 or 3 bedrooms anyway with multiple bathrooms. Hell half the time, wife is ******* and I'm having a ******* with hubby joking and watching movie or a game or something.

It all depends on your relationship and trust levels. It is a great time.

J

We had a relationship
Good to know. I want to make this happen, probably a Vegas weekend with 2 hotel rooms. I imagine her spending a lot of time in his room. Not sure she would spend the whole night. I also imagine them acting more like boyfriend/girlfriend. Haven't experienced that type of relationship yet.

Good to know. I want to make this happen, probably a Vegas weekend with 2 hotel rooms. I imagine her spending a lot of time in his room. Not sure she would spend the whole night. I also imagine them acting more like boyfriend/girlfriend. Haven't experienced that type of relationship yet.

I am sure if she is into it you can make it happen..the reason it worked so well with me and the wife was because she was into it, she wanted to spend as much time with me as she could.. She was older and loved the looks we got when we were out.

Back