Taken by African Immigrants in Europe

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by cuckolded wimp, Jul 28, 2016.

1. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    I have been looking on some other interracial sites (sorry not as good B2W though), and have been intrigued by the amount of captions and cartoons on "being taken by African immigrants in Europe". I would love to know how widespread this really is?
    If anyone has either personal experience or knows of anyone who has, would love to hear from you. I have friends who has visited the "refugee camp in Calais, (the Jungle)", and they have painted a picture, of both real hardship and despair, and unsolicited sexual exploitation of white females (who had gone to help on compassionate grounds).
    Thanks

2. VINCE71

VINCE71 Member Gold Member

UK
    Hi there care to exchange ideas ect with uk male

Lana Chambers likes this.
  3. zvega

zvega Active Member

US
    being the horny guy I am, I put your phrase "being taken by African immigrants in Europe" into a search engine, didn't come up with any sex hits, but this hit was funny in a way "African migrants: What really drives them to Europe? - Al Jazeera"

Devrenemcc and Lana Chambers like this.
  4. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I live in Birmingham UK we have many recent immigrants and asylum seekers here. A couple of years back I was drinking in Moseley and met a guy who had recently arrived from Sierra Leone, waiting for his asylum application to go through. His English wasn't great but we got on fine, went back to the hostel but was late so I couldn't go in, gave him a quickie round the back. I still look back on that time with a smile and wonder if he ever got to stay here permanently, certainly hope so!

whiteshadoe, VINCE71, mickle and 4 others like this.
  5. BlkGuywhtgirls

BlkGuywhtgirls Well-Known Member

US
    Need to help more immigrants feel welcome don't you?

Devrenemcc, Lana Chambers and Ann4BBC like this.
  6. Ann4BBC

UK
    Yes, can only speak from own experience, but African guys I've met have been fun, polite and treat women well, the more the merrier! X

7. BlkGuywhtgirls

BlkGuywhtgirls Well-Known Member

US
    That is a good white slut

Devrenemcc and Ann4BBC like this.
  8. zvega

zvega Active Member

US
    that was right EU of you lol

Roy Randall and Ann4BBC like this.
  9. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

UK
  10. shocked

shocked Active Member

Find an African refugee who is very very dark skinned. Get yourselves tested for HIV and then let him cum in your pussy until you're pregnant. Once he's planted his seed in your womb, he will have also planted his roots in Europe and can never be deported. Repeat with him or other refugees to beautiful and strong babies and blacken the UK while engaging in a kind act of humanity for refugees.

11. Ann4BBC

UK
    Well put! His seed was well and truly sown in me! X

12. LondonSub

LondonSub Active Member Real Person

UK
    More clean up jobs for us white boys too:)

nikj4bbc and VINCE71 like this.