Taken by African Immigrants in Europe

cuckolded wimp

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
I have been looking on some other interracial sites (sorry not as good B2W though), and have been intrigued by the amount of captions and cartoons on "being taken by African immigrants in Europe". I would love to know how widespread this really is?
If anyone has either personal experience or knows of anyone who has, would love to hear from you. I have friends who has visited the "refugee camp in Calais, (the Jungle)", and they have painted a picture, of both real hardship and despair, and unsolicited sexual exploitation of white females (who had gone to help on compassionate grounds).
Thanks

I have been looking on some other interracial sites (sorry not as good B2W though), and have been intrigued by the amount of captions and cartoons on "being taken by African immigrants in Europe". I would love to know how widespread this really is?
If anyone has either personal experience or knows of anyone who has, would love to hear from you. I have friends who has visited the "refugee camp in Calais, (the Jungle)", and they have painted a picture, of both real hardship and despair, and unsolicited sexual exploitation of white females (who had gone to help on compassionate grounds).
Thanks
Hi there care to exchange ideas ect with uk male

Thanks

being the horny guy I am, I put your phrase "being taken by African immigrants in Europe" into a search engine, didn't come up with any sex hits, but this hit was funny in a way "African migrants: What really drives them to Europe? - Al Jazeera"

I live in Birmingham UK we have many recent immigrants and asylum seekers here. A couple of years back I was drinking in Moseley and met a guy who had recently arrived from Sierra Leone, waiting for his asylum application to go through. His English wasn't great but we got on fine, went back to the hostel but was late so I couldn't go in, gave him a quickie round the back. I still look back on that time with a smile and wonder if he ever got to stay here permanently, certainly hope so!

Need to help more immigrants feel welcome don't you?
I live in Birmingham UK we have many recent immigrants and asylum seekers here. A couple of years back I was drinking in Moseley and met a guy who had recently arrived from Sierra Leone, waiting for his asylum application to go through. His English wasn't great but we got on fine, went back to the hostel but was late so I couldn't go in, gave him a quickie round the back. I still look back on that time with a smile and wonder if he ever got to stay here permanently, certainly hope so!

that was right EU of you lol

Yes, can only speak from own experience, but African guys I've met have been fun, polite and treat women well, the more the merrier! X

Find an African refugee who is very very dark skinned. Get yourselves tested for HIV and then let him cum in your pussy until you're pregnant. Once he's planted his seed in your womb, he will have also planted his roots in Europe and can never be deported. Repeat with him or other refugees to beautiful and strong babies and blacken the UK while engaging in a kind act of humanity for refugees.

Find an African refugee who is very very dark skinned. Get yourselves tested for HIV and then let him cum in your pussy until you're pregnant. Once he's planted his seed in your womb, he will have also planted his roots in Europe and can never be deported. Repeat with him or other refugees to beautiful and strong babies and blacken the UK while engaging in a kind act of humanity for refugees.
Well put! His seed was well and truly sown in me! X

Back