Symbolism of placement of a QoS tattoo...

Cplnvab

Couple
Gold Member
From
VA, US
I met a client yesterday at her home and I noticed a QoS tat on her ring hand, middle finger below her knuckle and curious what the placement of the tat symbolized.

The placement meant that thats where she liked it....
Most probably the best answer. But also she might have had a good reason to place it exactly there.

Anyway, if she does not tell you truthfully, you will never know. @Cplnvab: Didn't you ask her? 😳

i have no idea about middle fingers, other than it's the finger asexual persons would place their ring in order to make known they are asexuals. 🤷‍♂️ Apart from that it could emphasize importance or balencedness because the middle finger is the central finger of the hand.
In symbolism the right hand side is often associated with sexuality and lust as opposed to the left side (the side of the heart) which is often associated with love and commitment.

Just a few ideas without actually knowing what's on your client's mind. As i said, only she knows and any assumptions made may be wrong. ;)

Most probably the best answer. But also she might have had a good reason to place it exactly there.

Anyway, if she does not tell you truthfully, you will never know. @Cplnvab: Didn't you ask her? 😳

i have no idea about middle fingers, other than it's the finger asexual persons would place their ring in order to make known they are asexuals. 🤷‍♂️ Apart from that it could emphasize importance or balencedness because the middle finger is the central finger of the hand.
In symbolism the right hand side is often associated with sexuality and lust as opposed to the left side (the side of the heart) which is often associated with love and commitment.

Just a few ideas without actually knowing what's on your client's mind. As i said, only she knows and any assumptions made may be wrong. ;)
You are right, I should have asked, but maybe on my next visit.... Interesting take on your part. For the record, it was her left hand. I'm sure there's a story behind it. :p

You are right, I should have asked, but maybe on my next visit.... Interesting take on your part. For the record, it was her left hand. I'm sure there's a story behind it. :p
Please care to share when you ask her next time (and if she'll tell you). ;) Other than that... have you noticed... did she wear a ring and/or an anklet? TY

Do you know her husband and is he Black, white or...?
Also: Is it truly a QoS tattoo or just a simple spade? TY

i know that some wives are wearing "side rings". In most cases those are a present from their regular lover or boyfriend on the side, and a symbol of their bond - similar to the wedding ring which is a symbol of the marital bond. The finger on which the "side ring" is worn can be chosen to hint at the type of the wife's relationship with the other man. i have already seen the following (a - c), i just invented (d) by myself: :D

(a) on the right hand ring finger (while the wedding ring is worn on the left)
- my opinion: choose this finger to wear the side ring on, if the relationship with the other man is based on lust not love, i.e. the relationship is primarily of a sexual nature.

(b) on the left hand ring finger on top of the wedding ring
- my opinion: choose this finger for the side ring in polyamory when the husband and boyfriend are equals, i.e. none of them can rightfully be referred to as the wife's primary or secondary partner.

(c) on the left hand middle finger next to the wedding ring
- my opinion: choose this finger for placing the side ring on in polyamory when the husband is the wife's primary, the other man her secondary partner.

(d) on the left hand ring finger instead of the wedding ring (while the wedding ring is worn on a bracelet around the neck or anywhere in a hidden place)
- my opinion: choose this option in "extreme cuckolding" when the husband is to be "replaced" with the wife's lover, boyfriend or "bull", or in a master/mistress/slave dynamic with the husband assuming the role of the "slave" (BDSM). (And add a key next to the wedding ring on the bracelet or neck chain if the husband's orgasms are being controlled or he is being put in chastity.) :devilish:

Sometimes ring symbolic is used to show desire and not the status of an actual existing relationship. Also color codes may be added. A Woman may wear a black or - even better - a dark brown ring on her right hand ring finger to show interest in Black men for sexual adventures, even if she does not have a Black boyfriend at the time. In the same way temporary or permanent tattoos may be used.
(Note: a black ring on any finger of the right hand but the middle finger is a common swinger symbol with a more general meaning because it is not restricted to an interest in black male play partners.)

So your client's tattoo means exactly this and only this: She is looking for a Black man to become her secondary partner in a polyamorous relationship triangle with her husband as her primary partner. And she is going to cover her tattoo with his ring once she will have found a Black man in her life to take that position. ;)

:LOL: Keep in mind: In most cases that a Woman wears fashion items or accessories it does not mean what some wise guy believes it means. She may wear 'em simply because she thinks they're cute. But also for a good reason with a personal meaning attached but probably a different one than others would suspect. ;) Don't take it all too serious! :) Regards.

Back