Swallowing safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the thoughts on swallowing cum from untested partners?

Guy only get inside my pussy or ass bare if they have been tested but I am not as firm on verifying if a guy has been tested if I am only sucking him. Everything I have read points to saliva and stomach acid provide protection from most viruses unless you have an open sore, cut, etc but I would love to know what others think.

Point in fact...anything you can catch vaginally or anally...you can catch orally. You can get an STI by not using a condom for oral, even if the guy does not ejaculate. People ******* me with this...guys especially. My mantra is this...if I trust enough to put your dick in my mouth...no condom, because I am assured you are clean. And no...stomach acid and saliva do not protect you.

Guy only get inside my pussy or ass bare if they have been tested but I am not as firm on verifying if a guy has been tested if I am only sucking him. Everything I have read points to saliva and stomach acid provide protection from most viruses unless you have an open sore, cut, etc but I would love to know what others think.
What if he banged some ho in the ass the day after he “got tested?”

Point in fact...anything you can catch vaginally or anally...you can catch orally. You can get an STI by not using a condom for oral, even if the guy does not ejaculate. People ******* me with this...guys especially. My mantra is this...if I trust enough to put your dick in my mouth...no condom, because I am assured you are clean. And no...stomach acid and saliva do not protect you.
Exactly

So she is right, anything you can catch anally or vaginally, you can catch orally. Even condoms are not 100 percent against sti and they state so on the box. You can’t be 100 percent safe in this lifestyle because even if someone gets tested, most STIs take a week or more to incubate and therefore to show up on a test. The best way to safeguard against such, is to do your due diligence in picking a play partner. I have refused many a couple who have some of the hottest women however their style of play or risk level was just beyond my tolerance level. So again to each their own.

So she is right, anything you can catch anally or vaginally, you can catch orally. Even condoms are not 100 percent against sti and they state so on the box. You can’t be 100 percent safe in this lifestyle because even if someone gets tested, most STIs take a week or more to incubate and therefore to show up on a test. The best way to safeguard against such, is to do your due diligence in picking a play partner. I have refused many a couple who have some of the hottest women however their style of play or risk level was just beyond my tolerance level. So again to each their own.
I don’t think she is wrong, I was concerned about the tinge of attitude. I appreciate the information

This is one that has always had us wondering. We use condoms with our friend, but occassionally not. My hubby, always licks up our friends cum (for my hubby, its something as a bi man needs) not matter where it ends up, and on a lot of occasions may be from the used condom. We trust our friend, but he's not monogamous with just us, so anything can happen I guess. We have often discussed licking a mans cum of my boobs for example must be a lesser risk than from my bare pussy, or from a condom than skin to skin contact when my hubby sucks a cock. Its one where we just take a chance, rightly or wrongly. But we need to live our lives, we keep our men to a minimum and my submissive bi husband requires swallowing their cum for his mental joy/ balance as well, being a bi man is not an easy road, so its the one vice with have decided to live with.

You might wish to read up on herpes ... its very common, uncurable, and herpes of the mouth is as inconvenient, as well as painful as herpes of the genitals, but its visible to everyone.

Always get a written clean bill of health from a Dr, within the last 5 bus days.

I NEVER play unprotected unless I have seen a recent ******* test! Anyone who does is stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back