Surprised she did it.

I talked to this guy I know about the bet I won against my wife. He listened then to my surprise he said , do you think she will pay? I told him I don’t know, why?
He said, I would like to be one to make her pay up. Shocked I said, I don’t know about that. Y’all have had cuss fights, I didn’t think you liked her and I know she has a problem with you.
He says well if I can’t get her naked I will leave. I say I’m listening, so he tells me his plan.
Well on the night we planned I let them in while she’s in the shower they set on the loveseat. I go in the bedroom while she is getting dressed in her shorts and sheer shirt.
I tell her I’ve got a big surprise for you cover your eyes and I walk her into the living room. I say ok, she uncovers her eyes.
She sees him and immediately starts cussing him out. Screaming what’s he doing here! Then she realizes they can see her boobs bouncing while she’s cussing. She sets down in her recliner.
She looks at me and says, well what’s he doing here? I say, ask him, it’s his idea.
She looks over at them. Then she starts cussing the girl that’s with him. I think it’s Wayne’s stepmom, that’s the guy’s name. But my wife doesn’t like Lynn either.
After she gets done cussing them she finally says, what the hell are y’all doing here? It better be good.
He smiles at her and says are you done? She smirks at him. He says when I heard about the bet you lost I thought well good that bitch deserves it. Then I got an idea, even though I can’t stand you, you look pretty good and now that I can see your boobs I should come over and see if you will keep up your end of the bet.
Oh yeah I brought Lynn for the same reason. So are you going to break your word like the bitch you are or what?
Wifey says love you! Then looks at me and says fuck you for telling him about the bet.
Lynn says such a nasty mouth you have. Wifey says love you! You whore! Lynn tells her, well are you going to keep your almighty word or what bitch?
Wifey just sets there saying fuck y’all for this. Lynn gets up and pulls her shirt off revealing a sheer shirt and her boobs look almost identical to wifey. Wayne says what are you doing, she hasn’t said she is going to do it.
Lynn tells him, she’s going to do it look at the tears in her eyes. She walks over to wifey, sticks out her hand and says come on, wifey sticks out her hand and stands up. Lynn is about 4” taller, she starts kissing wifeys neck. Wifey mutters fucking whore.
Lynn says oh really, well you are going to be our whore! Then pulls wifey over to where Wayne is setting.
Lynn grabs wifeys hand and says here feel this. Wifey looks over at me I can tell she’s angry. Lynn puts wifeys hand on Wayne’s pants where his dick is. Wifey cringes as Lynn tells Wayne take it out for her.
Wayne stands up towering above Lynn and Wifey, he’s about 6’8” 300 pounds. He pushes his pants and underwear off, Wifey looks away and Lynn smiles.
Wayne has a huge black cock, it’s at least a foot long and as thick as my arm.
He sets back down. Lynn takes Wifeys hands and puts them on her boobs asking Wifey you like mine, Then Lynn pulls her shirt off and out pops a set of boobs that look just like wifeys.
Lynn takes Wifeys hands and puts them on her boobs. Then she asks Wayne you like? He says, yeah it would be better if this tease would show me hers. The only thing better than two big white boobs is four big white boobs.
He locked eyes with Wifey she kinda shook her head but Lynn stepped to her saying come on honey I don’t have all night to get you fucked.
Wifeys big boobs popped out as Lynn pulls her shirt off. Lynn says oh wow. Her boobs look like mine, as she pinched her nipples.
She asks Wayne what he thinks, he answered wow those are better than I imagined, bring her closer so I can touch them.
She pushes wifey in front of Wayne, she shudders as he grabs her boobs, she has her head back and her eyes closed as he works over her boobs. She has her hands clenched in fist.
Wayne ask Lynn how does she look? Lynn says I never thought we would get to have this bitch like this so quit playing with her and get down to business.
Wayne pinches one of her nipples hard,Wifey is trying not to show any emotion, then he takes a nipple in his teeth and pulls it until tears run down her cheeks then she let’s out a little cry and grabs his shoulders saying please,please,please,oh please.
Lynn is behind her, grabs her hair and whispers now we’re getting somewhere. You don’t have to beg we’re going to fuck you, but I’m glad you did.Kissing her on the neck.
Wayne sets back as Lynn ask him where do you want her? He says let me think about that. You go ahead with her and let me know what you think. Lynn answers you already know what I think she’s a bitch and we’re going to treat her like a whore.
Lynn tells my wifey open your eyes honey it’s ok, she finally opens her eyes. Lynn holds her face wiping tears off her face and tells her it’s ok I’m going to take good care of you.
Then she slides her hand down wifeys shorts. She tells wifey mmmm you’re tight. Then wifey lets out a little cry as Lynn slides two fingers in her. Lynn tells wifey it’s been a long time since I’ve had someone as tight as you.
Wayne says how tight is she? Lynn says she let out that little cry from two fingers. He says damn you think we can fit me in her? Lynn says oh yes.
He tells wifey look at me she looks at him . He tells her even though we have never liked each other I would have never guessed you would look like you do naked. She turns red and looked at me I shrug. He tells her you’re sexy as hell you have big nice boobs and now you have a tight little twat. I notice wifey has unclinched her fist and quit crying. Which I find amazing given the history here.
Lynn who has been fingering wifey the whole time says you would never know she looks like this the way she dresses. Wifey turns red again and then I about fall over as she says thank y’all and I’m sorry for cussing y’all.
Lynn says ooohhh honey you’re going to be able to make amends, you’re already making us feel better. Before we get thru with you you might be cussing us again at the very least you will be begging.
Wifey looks kinda shocked that they didn’t apologize to her, then she blushes again as Lynn says oh yes she’s getting wet now.
Lynn ask Wayne where do you want her. Wayne says get her completely naked. She pushes wifeys shorts off so she’s completely naked. Then looks at him he thinks about it then scoots down and leans back. He grabs his phone and says first I need a momento so none of us forgets this occasion.
I think oh ******* wifey doesn’t want anyone to take pictures she will never go for it. She looks over at me and tells him I don’t take pictures. He says don’t worry no one will ever see them. She is still not convinced he says you can trust me no matter what has happened before.
She surprised me by saying do you promise. Wayne said yes and she said ok and done several different poses while he took pictures of her.
He looked at her and said now this next one is a little more, Lynn get her in position and tell her what I want.
Lynn grabs her shoulders and pushes her gently till she is in front of him and pushes her down on her knees in between his legs. Wifey looks at me with fear and questioning look on her face. I smile at her because I really want to see her with this huge black cock. She frowns at me.
Lynn tells wifey ok grab his cock, wifey grabs it with one hand, she tells her you need to use both hands, Wifey puts both hands on his cock and her hands don’t touch around him.
Lynn tells her now scoot up until your face is right at his balls. She scoots up. Wayne tells her now look up here she does and he takes a picture. Lynn tells her now let his cock lay between your eyes another picture, then she says now lick up his cock slowly more pictures. Then she says now then slut time to stretch those lips.
Wifey says I don’t think it will fit, Lynn says I will make it fit bitch. Now grab his cock. Wifey does Lynn grabs her hair and pushes her mouth to his cock. She opens her mouth wide Lynn asks Wayne you ready. He snaps more pictures. She pushes her mouth down on his cock.
I’ve never seen her mouth stretched so tight, he snaps more pictures.Lynn tells her now move your hands more pictures, now open your eyes and look at him wifey does more pictures then Lynn pulls her head back up stretching her lips out open your eyes again more pictures. Now give him a thumbs up more pictures, I’m looking at wifey with her lips stretched around a huge black cock giving him two thumbs up while looking him in the eyes as he takes pictures.
This is two people who she hated not more than an hour ago. Now she has apologized to them and he is taking pictures of her with her lips stretched around his huge black cock. She seems gullible if she thinks they are not going to use those pictures to make her fuck whoever they want. But maybe not she seems like she is good.
Lynn pulls her head up until her lips pop off his cock. She says ok bitch where’s your bedroom? Wifey says I don’t do it in my bed with anyone but hubby.Lynn says I don’t care about that we are going to fuck you in your bed. Lynn looks at me and says ok where’s it at? Or do you not want us to fuck her in her bed. Wifey is shaking her head no. I get up and walk to our bedroom leaving them in the living room and turn all the lights on in the bedroom.
I walk back in there and tell Lynn it’s right in there. Lynn grabs wifeys hand and says come on this is going to be fun. Wifey mouths why as she leads her to our bedroom. I say might as well get that out of the way to, besides what there about to do to you you need to be in a place you love.
I follow the ladies in the bedroom. Wifey tells me I don’t want to do it in my bed. I just shrug.
Then Wayne walks in and takes off all of his clothes. Lynn ask him what do you want first?
Wifey tells them I don’t want to do it in here. It’s my bedroom and I only do my hubby in here. Lynn says, I didn’t want you to cuss me out and cuss Wayne and be so nasty to us.
Wifey tells them again I’m sooo sorry for that. But do y’all have to do me in here. Wayne tells her yes we do because you are going to fuck me the same way you do your hubby, she looks shocked, he continues you know all the tricks you only do for hubby, you are going to do for me.
Wifey kinda looks at me like say something so I say Wayne she wants to keep somethings for me and her. She smiles at me.
Wayne says man after the way she has talked to me and Lynn and things she has told about us, I say she said sorry. Wayne says I will let her know when I think she has done enough. I look at wifey and say well he has a point.
Lynn pushes her over to the bed saying get on up there. Wifey gets on the bed Wayne climbs up and lays her back and she spreads her legs . He tells her now guide me in she takes both hands and puts his cock head at her cunt. He says ok let me look in your eyes. Lynn lays beside her saying oh I want to see her eyes to.
I want to see her eyes to so I shift my position. Wayne pushes the head of his huge black cock in her stretching her tight cunt she let’s out a little cry. Lynn says oh yes look at her eyes I notice wifey her eyes are kinda glassey and a her mouth is open as her boobs rise and fall with each deep breath she takes.
Wayne tells wifey damn you’re so tight as he pushes more of that huge cock in her Her head is back and she’s gasping and holding the covers. Lynn says look how hard her nipples are as she leans over and sucks one in her mouth.
He pushes more cock in her then he tells her now let me see some of what hubby gets. She looks over at me saying do I have to. I say you said you would.
She tells Lynn move for a minute. Then she takes and pulls her knees up beside her shoulders . Wayne says mmmmmm. Then she straightens her legs out and puts her toes on the headboard behind her.
Lynn says oh my your more than a housewife you could make money with that move.
Wayne tells Lynn you’ve got to get a picture of her. Lynn gets up and takes a picture of wifey then moves and tells wifey smile wifey forces a smile. Wayne says did you get it? Lynn says yeah go ahead and pound her.
Wayne starts fucking her until she is moaning and gritting her teeth. He stops and ask Lynn do you think she can take the rest, there is still about 3” of his cock to go, Lynn looks at wifey then rubs her face and tells Wayne if it was anyone else no but since it’s her I think you should go all the way to your balls.
Wayne smiles and says exactly what I was thinking. He starts slamming her cunt, and sure enough that last three inches slowly starts disappearing wifey is gasping and begging and pleading telling Wayne it’s to big as her head hits the headboard with each loooong stroke of his huge black cock.
Lynn is telling her keep those toes on the headboard remember you are fucking your hubby, almost there just one more inch. Wifey is covered in sweat, Wayne is dripping sweat all over her as he pounds her, she’s gasping and begging, her toes start to come off the headboard Lynn screams at her get them back up there wifey is going I can’t so Lynn grabs her ankle and pushes her toes past the headboard and to the wall while Wayne pushes her other one to the same place.
Wifey screams until Lynn covers her mouth suddenly you here his balls slap her wet ass. He tells her there you go as he pounds her harder.
He looks over at me says get the phone from Lynn and take me some pictures. So I take a picture with his balls against her ass, one with nothing but the head stretching her tight cunt one so you can see her toes on the wall and one with Lynn covering her mouth. Then Lynn tells her now I’m going to move my hand and you smile so hubby can get a picture surprisingly wifey does it.
He pounds her for a little while longer until Lynn says ok I think she has done enough with her tight little cunt.
Lynn says ok what do you want next, he tells her you know how I want to finish especially with her motioning to wifey whose still laying on her back. Lynn says ok whore come over here. Wifey crawls over to the edge of the bed. Lynn positions her on her knees at the edge of the bed.
Wayne stands in front of her towering over wifey, Lynn says now you are going to do something like you reserve for hubby. She puts his cock on wifeys lips then pushes wifeys head down his shaft and holds it while wifey gags and tears run down her face.
Lynn tells wifey oh I know you can’t swallow his cock, not yet, but I’m going to put it in your mouth and while you massage his balls with both of your little hands, I’m going to jack him off and you are going to swallow his cum like you do hubby.
I think no she won’t she doesn’t like cum in her mouth much less swallow it. Wifey looks over at me like she was dreading this as Lynn says come on and grabs her chin then then pushes his cock in her mouth telling her ok massage his balls as she starts stroking his cock.
I watch with amazement as wifey has her lips stretched around his huge black cock holding his balls as Lynn strokes his cock. Wifey knowing that they are going to make her swallow his cum which she doesn’t do much less his cum with her helping. She was cussing them about two hours ago now look at her.
Wayne starts going mmmmmm I’m about to cum, Lynn tells wifey look up here at us she looks up at them. Wayne puts his hand on her cheek as Lynn puts her hand on her other cheek.
Lynn says now you swallow all of it, ok? Wifey nods just then his huge cock jumps, wifeys cheeks bulge and her eyes water she swallows hard then her cheeks bulge again she starts to pull away but Lynn has her hair and won’t let her. Lynn says swallow it bitch wifey swallows again as her cheeks bulge a third time this time a little cum came out the corners of her mouth.
Wifey swallowed a third time as he cums a little more. Lynn says let me see wifey unwraps her lips and opens her mouth there’s cum in her mouth and running down the corners of her mouth his cock head has cum on it.
Lynn says put your tongue on his cock wifey puts his cock on her chin and sticks her tongue underneath the head. She tells wifey thumbs up wifey gives her a thumbs up as she snaps pictures of wifey then wifey lays his big black cock head on her forehead and smiles her best smile as they take pictures.
They have wifey suck the rest of the cum out of and off his cock. They tell her see you next time whore. They leave I look at wifey and tell her wow. What made you do all that for them you don’t even like them. She says I talked ugly to them and that bothered me. I tell her but they didn’t apologize for talking bad to you that’s the reason they wanted to fuck you, to make you pay for what you said. Now they have pictures so they will be back. She says are you mad at me, I tell her no I just want you to be ready.
She says I know I’m good with it now.

Last edited:
Back