Suppose You Come Home....

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?
Join in 😊

One of the wife’s single bulls is about to start remodeling his house and will be staying in my house for about 6 weeks. He offices from home so I’ll be coming home to seeing him naked in our house most the time. Wife told him he could stay with us so long as he paid the fee of giving her cock whenever she wanted and primarily roamed the house naked. She’s informed me I’ll get my fill of watching her suck, fuck and drain his black balls those 6 weeks or so he’s in our house and said I’ll know the taste of his cock and cum in her pussy and her kisses extremely well after the first week and on. She is as giddy as a kid with a bag full of candy waiting on this to happen!!!

One of the wife’s single bulls is about to start remodeling his house and will be staying in my house for about 6 weeks. He offices from home so I’ll be coming home to seeing him naked in our house most the time. Wife told him he could stay with us so long as he paid the fee of giving her cock whenever she wanted and primarily roamed the house naked. She’s informed me I’ll get my fill of watching her suck, fuck and drain his black balls those 6 weeks or so he’s in our house and said I’ll know the taste of his cock and cum in her pussy and her kisses extremely well after the first week and on. She is as giddy as a kid with a bag full of candy waiting on this to happen!!!
Is is for real or just a fantasy ?

It just happened to work out, I heard about it and suggested, wife made sure and had me think on it for several days…..she’s cool that way, she loves sex, always has since her early teen years….she is open to whatever sexually as long as I like it, am ok with it, she’ll do it. She has sex much like a horny teenage boy, she can fuck, fuck, fuck someone and not get connected emotionally like most women. She is emotionally connected to me, she teases but for some reason if this lifestyle became a problem, she would stop to save our relationship. She might not always be happy as she’d miss the sex, but she would stop to save our relationship. Fortunately for her, I like watching and her being a slut for bbc more than any other form of sexual activity and have for many years now and my problem is, I like it more and more every year!!! We all have our sexual kinks, mine just happens to be watching the love of my life have all kinds of kinky sex with her black boyfriends and I got lucky enough in life to have a woman that enjoys fucking them as much as I enjoy watching!!! We are perfect for one another!

It just happened to work out, I heard about it and suggested, wife made sure and had me think on it for several days…..she’s cool that way, she loves sex, always has since her early teen years….she is open to whatever sexually as long as I like it, am ok with it, she’ll do it. She has sex much like a horny teenage boy, she can fuck, fuck, fuck someone and not get connected emotionally like most women. She is emotionally connected to me, she teases but for some reason if this lifestyle became a problem, she would stop to save our relationship. She might not always be happy as she’d miss the sex, but she would stop to save our relationship. Fortunately for her, I like watching and her being a slut for bbc more than any other form of sexual activity and have for many years now and my problem is, I like it more and more every year!!! We all have our sexual kinks, mine just happens to be watching the love of my life have all kinds of kinky sex with her black boyfriends and I got lucky enough in life to have a woman that enjoys fucking them as much as I enjoy watching!!! We are perfect for one another!
Too bad you do nt show her !!

I realy would love to see a black man have the guts to go for my wifes ass.
tumblr_nmw5stepxY1sxjutro1_500.jpg
If coming home I see a so romantic situation, I would close discreetly the door and go for a walk .
I don't want to disturb a so happy .moment

Back