Superiority of Black Men from a Hotwife’s Perspective

I am a hotwife who has had several black bull lovers and am married to a white cuckold man. I can attest to the indisputable superiority of black men over pathetic white cuckold men. Black men have a much superior muscular physique, and of course much better and larger cocks. They are much better lovers, lasting much longer, and able to go multiple times, and much better able to satisfy women like me. And when I bring one of my black levers home and they see my husband, they just cannot believe how pathetic a man is for getting off seeing his wife fuck other man and preferring to jerk off rather than actually fuck his wife. Such black bulls, and I, see these men like my husband, as well as well as all white male cuckolds, as pathetic losers. That is why when I bring a black bull home, I have my husband show his respect for my superior black lover, as well as to show how pathetically inferior he is as a white cuckold husband. He is kept stripped naked, he is to kneel and grovel before my black lover, he is to scurry to obediently serve beverages and clean up after us, he is to address my black lover as “sir,” He is to greet my black lover crawling naked on the floor to his feet and licking his shoe, and he needs to thank my lover when allowed lick his used cum off the floor after it drips from my pussy. My black lovers usually just and cannot believe what a pathetic loser my husband is. I’m curious as to what the other HotWives on this site, and the pathetic cucks, think about this.

I am a hotwife who has had several black bull lovers and am married to a white cuckold man. I can attest to the indisputable superiority of black men over pathetic white cuckold men. Black men have a much superior muscular physique, and of course much better and larger cocks. They are much better lovers, lasting much longer, and able to go multiple times, and much better able to satisfy women like me. And when I bring one of my black levers home and they see my husband, they just cannot believe how pathetic a man is for getting off seeing his wife fuck other man and preferring to jerk off rather than actually fuck his wife. Such black bulls, and I, see these men like my husband, as well as well as all white male cuckolds, as pathetic losers. That is why when I bring a black bull home, I have my husband show his respect for my superior black lover, as well as to show how pathetically inferior he is as a white cuckold husband. He is kept stripped naked, he is to kneel and grovel before my black lover, he is to scurry to obediently serve beverages and clean up after us, he is to address my black lover as “sir,” He is to greet my black lover crawling naked on the floor to his feet and licking his shoe, and he needs to thank my lover when allowed lick his used cum off the floor after it drips from my pussy. My black lovers usually just and cannot believe what a pathetic loser my husband is. I’m curious as to what the other HotWives on this site, and the pathetic cucks, think about this.
As a sisicuckold myself it warms my heart reading your post you have an excellent mindset as to how deal with us cuckolds thank your sharing I believe we need lots of women such as yourself

So you think white men should not get married and stay alone while white women stay alone? I say this is your position because all those black bulls are not going to marry you. Then they wouldn’t be a bull. If you think your husband is pathetic you should divorce him and be a single woman that just has sex with random men but stays single. Let’s see if you have the courage for that. I doubt you do.

As a sisicuckold myself it warms my heart reading your post you have an excellent mindset as to how deal with us cuckolds thank your sharing I believe we need lots of women such as yourself
Her take is pathetic in itself and so must you be to respect such a disrespectful post. I’m willing to bet she would be nothing but a ran through slut living in an apartment on the bad side of town without her husband.

Back